It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trunk Monkey Alien Defense Initiative

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We need to strengthen our defenses against extraterrestrial invasion:

But seriously, how doe we defend ourselves against abduction? What could we possibly do?

Tactical flashlights?

There are actually a lot of books on the subject. Google, "how to defend yourself from alien abduction"
edit on 9-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

lol

You should really write a couple paragraphs about this video to "inspire discussion" or it will get deleted.

lol

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

How would you defend yourself from alien abduction?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I would quickly pull out my cell phone, open Youtube, and blast Justin Bieber. Even if they somehow couldn't hear, the whole vibe would likely paralyze them or send them anywhere but Earth.

If they did have ears I would run off as they aggressively stabbed out their ear drums.

Easy peasy. Thanks to the Bieb.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
well if you're at home think about this. aliens absorb nutrients through their skin. coat all door knobs with lsd . take THEM for a trip

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
well if you're at home think about this. aliens absorb nutrients through their skin. coat all door knobs with lsd . take THEM for a trip

LOL....well we know which generation you likely hail from.....lol....acid on the doorknob....and today everyone thinks all they have to worry about is being roofied....lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

But seriously, how doe we defend ourselves against abduction? What could we possibly do?

Tactical flashlights?

There are actually a lot of books on the subject. Google, "how to defend yourself from alien abduction"

The simplest method to guarantee that you don't get abducted by alleged aliens/ETs is not to accept their reality. All tales of abducton are creations, not one iota of irrefutable evidence. When you employ logic, common sense and reason that's your umbrella of protection.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

Tactical flashlights?

The simplest method to guarantee that you don't get abducted by alleged aliens/ETs is not to accept their reality. All tales of abducton are creations, not one iota of irrefutable evidence. When you employ logic, common sense and reason that's your umbrella of protection.

Lol...sorry but yo are sorely mistaken...having had several interactions-abductions-experiences....call it what you need to call it to make yourself happy....LMAO....I can assure you it is tangible real and quite physical.

I moved from a rural setting to a major city and nothing stopped....lol....just a few abductions where friends were also taken....I thought way back then that moving to a city might at least make it more difficult to pull of the kidnappings....yes I say kidnappings but they trick you into agreeing with their actions....they can get down to basic emotional logic...some of them can....some have no emotional realisation or abilities....but I assure you trying to wish your way out will not work either....you CAN do things which make you undesirable....but then they will simply go for your relatives....its about genetics....nothing to special just generic genetics....but they do follow family lines.

I think the velostat hat might give you an edge.
edit on 9-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Tactical flashlights?

Lol...sorry but yo are sorely mistaken...having had several interactions-abductions-experiences....call it what you need to call it to make yourself happy....LMAO....I can assure you it is tangible real and quite physical.

I moved from a rural setting to a major city and nothing stopped....lol....just a few abductions where friends were also taken....I thought way back then that moving to a city might at least make it more difficult to pull of the kidnappings....yes I say kidnappings but they trick you into agreeing with their actions....they can get down to basic emotional logic...some of them can....some have no emotional realisation or abilities....but I assure you trying to wish your way out will not work either....you CAN do things which make you undesirable....but then they will simply go for your relatives....its about genetics....nothing to special just generic genetics....but they do follow family lines.

I don't accept as factual any of your claims. Hearsay is not acceptable.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Tactical flashlights?

I don't accept as factual any of your claims. Hearsay is not acceptable.

I wasn't offering you facts nor claims nor was I endorsing in any way shape nor form your interpretation and projection of your individual definition of what a fact is.It is not hearsay...it is firsthand so it is testimony.Like it or leave it....lol....I understand everyone requires different types of evidence to define their personal truths.....I personaly trust the word of a man over peer approved published deceptions .... to begin with I believe a testimony....then my inquiring mind in a proactive participatory natural manner begins asking core value questions which inevitably lead to the truth of the matter if there is any.Today there are tribes of Amazon Natives and one will look up and see a Jet Plane....he wont know what it is and he will go back to his group and try to explain it to them try to get them to believe him and accept his interpretations of what he saw....some call these non- factual events.....their minds will require proof...for they lack the intuition and empathy to trust their valuations of incoming person-to-person data.If 95 out of 100 fellow tribesmen and tribeswomen define his testimony as factless therby truthless and disregard it....this doesn't change the bigger-picture reality the 5 who do trust and accept as truth the testimony of their brother now share with OVER 6 BILLION OTHER PEOPLE.......so lol....really the 95 who believe they have constituted reality have only built a peer=group catalysed BUBBLE around themselves .....the majority is wrong and not cognisant of the truth....

In this case we now discuss....there is a Greater Universal Humanity.....and only a very few of us are aware of them....we have joined the Greater Understanding...or Greater Universal Humanitys REALITY....we live in dual-realities...we share your peer-catalysed delusional by proxy reality but we also are part of a greater truth or greater reality....on a Universal level.We have seen the Jet Planes personally....and there are likely 5% of people who will accept our word as testimony and then build forward from there.
edit on 9-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Don't think about them, at all. That works, they are attracted to those who do.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Easy. Just carry a camera. I hear they stay away from those like the plague.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Um... "Hit the gas" would've been a good option there.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Do they make a hall closet monkey?

Coz I don't have a car.

Funny vid.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Tactical flashlights?

That is the ostrich method of defense. They deny the reality of packs of jackals approaching by hiding their head (eyes) from seeing them.

All tales of abductions are not just created stories. You simply don't know whether they are real or not if you have never experienced them. No one cares if you don't believe they are real, or care about showing anyone proof either way. I know a woman who has been abducted several times since childhood. Proving to anyone that these things happened to her is the last thing she cares about.

Consider yourself lucky that you can live your life without ever having any experience like that. Learning that it actually happens is also not going to improve your quality of life or anyone else, so the reality of it for you is really moot at this point.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I would spend so much time inspiring conversation they would just write out their entire history thread form.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I recommend to anyone interested in really getting to the bottom of this subject, looking at some of the research by Joe Jordan and others that focus on the abductee viewpoint and what they have actually found that stops these encounters from occurring.

originally posted by: Ear-Responsible
If it happens again, call to Jesus Christ. Laugh if you must but it is worth a try. I have come across endless accounts of alien abductions that were halted by that name alone. He WILL protect you. These are not aliens from distant planets. These are extra dimensional beings, demons, fallen angels. I'm not one to preach to anyone, I'm not even religious, but in light of recent information found in my years of research, this is the conclusion I have come to. If you do not feel love, if they do not try to comfort you and assure you that they are only there to help, I beg you, call out his name.

Alien abduction will always be a victory for the demons until the name of Jesus is evoked.

When I was a younger Christian, I had several occasions where I was harassed by demonic activity. There were a couple of times where I laid in bed and then felt a sudden fear come upon me. I would be afraid to open my eyes for fear of what I would see. I would lay there paralyzed and barely able to talk. The only way that I could stop it from happening was to say the name of Jesus over and over again. After a while I got quite proficient at this and the attacks stopped.

Jesus' Name Stops Abductions

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

I too have had abduction like experiences attempted on me in the middle of the night by these entities including paralysis, being unable to speak, or open my eyes. I have also been levitated above my bed. But every time I think and call on the name of Jesus, the abduction experience has stopped immediately. This message needs to get out there that UFO's are demonic in nature.

I have also seen three metallic disc like craft silently fly into the horizon at supersonic speeds. A little unknown fact is that the name for the devil in the Bible of Beelzebub originally mean't "lord of the things that fly", not "Lord of the flies" like Hollywood and books say. He is the prince of the air, but Jesus is ruler of the universe so rebuke him and he WILL FLEE!!!! Blessed be His Holy Name!

Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - YouTube

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed.

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding."

Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled

The below video by Joe Jordan has some excellent info about this @ the 50 min. point:

edit on 1.10.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There is no way to defend against alien abduction.I should know.It is down to extremely advanced metatechnology,which no regular household can counter.Roll with the punches is about all you can do.I mean that literally.From the bruises and injuries i have woken up with,i can tell you, they can be as irritable as honey badgers.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Lol that made me howl

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

That is no defense,sorry not being contrary but i Have to point this out.As a small kiddie,a toddler,in my country,i knew jack about aliens and abductions,yet they came for me.And kept coming,before i realised,and after.Metatech is use of science,physics and it does not care what you think of,or avoid thinking about.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join