It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein Releases Fusion GPS Transcript

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol facts of what?

Oh absolutely nothing. That's right.

Good luck. Just don't cry if it's all just grandstanding and nothing comes of it

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

That sounds very authoritarian...I would rather anything involving politics and elected officials to be a matter of public record for all to see...I mean they are supposed to be working for us...not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Cool. Well as a person who has watched the open hearing I would rather have a drill bit in the eye than watch a group of teams use the hearings as their parties political rally.

But I do get how this will stop some of the rampant speculation on the right.
edit on 9-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Next around of attacks... Kind of funny how Trump's fire and fury and this is all released around the same time for a leftist media storm...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Don't worry Devin nunes and company will counter with their own right wing storm.

Hilarious that releasing the info republicans have been speculating on is somehow a leftist thing. ..

Sounds more like a shucks I guess it was nothing.
edit on 9-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I had similar feelings while reading it. If there was any Bombshells in there, there's no way she would have released it.

More distraction.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yes...the left is so different...the problem is people looking at thing as you are. Instead of playing for a team try being objective for once...or playing on team citizens. I can tell you between us and the politicians we are losing by a mile. I think Trump comes off as a jackass often and he has many other issues to pick at...but what concerns me more is the obvious corruption and subversion of laws which ends up being used to screw us citizens, the regular Joe, more than anything. Keeping the club tight and continuing to run things the way that benfits them most.

Maybe if you take a few deep breaths and think about things in that light rather than left right or I hate this or that guy you might find you're not being served by either.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I do that..by trying to remove the obvious bias.

When the president is in danger under an investigation and his party scrambles to keep treading water before the midterms I see it as it is.

But sure go right ahead and buy right into that timeshare. It should work out great.

And no the left is no different. Not sure why all of you believe you have to play along.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I had similar feelings while reading it. If there was any Bombshells in there, there's no way she would have released it.

More distraction.

And since there wasn't grassly didn't release it so the speculation could continue.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Q. And you had also mentioned your background 20 knowledge of Paul Manafort and his involvement with 21 Russian oligarchs.

Page 152.

In my expierence on ATS the only people that use that word. Oligarch are ideologues.

Freggin partisan witch hunt.

McCarthy got nothing on todays leftists.

edit on 9-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I do that..by trying to remove the obvious bias.

Best joke all day...even you know that's about as far from the truth as Nibiru is from earth...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well since we have no idea what your experience is that entire post is baseless conjecture..

Oligarch is a Russian word and it has merit as a descriptor.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Really how so?

Because I don't believe fox news or msnbc?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Q. In that regard when you say he's a 18 professional and you're not, I take that to mean 19 that he was the intelligence expert?

A. He was -- yes, he was the national 21 security guy. I know a lot about politics, I know 22 a good bit about financial crime, but, you know, my 23 specialty was journalism and his was security.

Page 162.

Steele.

The 'expert'.

Foreign ex spy paid to do a job by a journalist and got paid by the DNC and Clinton campaigns.

SHILLS.

Fusion GPS.

SHILLS.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Fine lets talk about experience.

Like Fusion GPS only being around for 7 years.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Q. In that regard when you say he's a 18 professional and you're not, I take that to mean 19 that he was the intelligence expert?

A. He was -- yes, he was the national 21 security guy. I know a lot about politics, I know 22 a good bit about financial crime, but, you know, my 23 specialty was journalism and his was security.

Page 162.

Steele.

The 'expert'.

Foreign ex spy paid to do a job by a journalist and got paid by the DNC and Clinton campaigns.

SHILLS.

Fusion GPS.

SHILLS.

Did you not know fusions history until now? It's right on the website. It was started by ex wall street journal journalists.

The dossier was started by the GOP and picked up by Clinton.

All known facts.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I still want to know;

Did Putin make me hate the Clintons for decades?
Did Russian hookers take a wizzer on the president?

And finally. . . . .

Did Russians hack the paper ballots?

I say ignore the facts and just Impeach 45 because who cares about the rule of law anymore!

amirite?

I'm going to take a knee then tear down a statue of someone who might have did something wrong 100 years ago.

This has me so worked up!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So if she's releasing it, do we have to vote on whether or not it's legitimate before we get to se it?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Bull and SNIP.

From April 2016 through October 2016, the law firm Perkins Coie, on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee retained Fusion GPS to continue opposition research on Trump.[27][28][29]

en.wikipedia.org...

It was not started by the GOP.

I was started by the Washington Free Beacon and subsequently STOPPED.

The left picked it up.

Hired a foreign ex spy.

Fusions GPS history on Romney and Vandersloot, Planned Parenthood establish Fusion GPS for the hacks they are.
edit on 9-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public."

Transcripts can be altered...

Make the deposition public.

Ya'll being duped by the head of Senate Intelligence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join