It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein Releases Fusion GPS Transcript

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol

Good stuff but you seem to give the hysterical cherades by snitchy D and company a pass. At least call it all out as the ludicrous partisan baloney.

Folks we have no idea wtf has gone on and speculating every fart of half information isn't real.

This will take some time to play out.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well looking at the reactions on social media this backfired tremendously and Feinstein gets currently blasted for undermining the Judiciary Committee. MSM isn't very eager to comb through it either. Strange. Feinstein did Nunes a huge favor and i don't think she even knows what she did here. Fusion GPS dodged all the real questions thus making the whole closed hearing another farce. I think Feinstein has to retire. She is a danger to her party.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — in

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yeah and nothing indicates that they found any dirt on Trump but the DNC picked it up anyways.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

In June 2016, Fusion GPS retained Christopher Steele, a private British corporate intelligence investigator and former MI-6 agent, to research any Russian connections to Trump.

Foreign collusion to win the presidency.

Paid for by both a political candidate and their political party.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Lol I have no idea. My point is the speculation is hilarious.

Between nunes the dram queen and schiff the drama queen I can tell it's all bs.

The people that I do trust are the fbi under this director. So I will wait and see.

Nunes, Feinstein etc. Not so.much.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Wait is collusion illegal?

Newsflash the Clintons are scumbags and elections are out of control on both sides with scumbag techniques and money.

Case closed.
edit on 9-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement

Innuendo and misinformation!

Like her assault weapons ban. That failed.

I feel sorry for anyone that beleives that transcript.

Feinstein has a history of lying.

Why should now be any different.

How very convenient. You don't like the contents so she MUST be lying.

LOL.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

That's right. The other liar has the confirmation bias I want.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I thought it was pretty convenient to have a closed hearing only to pull this snip today.

That says quite a lot bout the veracity of the contents.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know what kind of "innuendo and misinformation" we're supposed to have been spreading about this testimony?

So far, it appears to be exactly what everyone here expected: The Fusion guy refusing to answer anything important.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Also real convenient grassy wouldn't release it to show it was nothing.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Also real convenient grassy wouldn't release it to show it was nothing.

It interferes with an on-going investigation and Feinstein is now toast.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Fusion GPS is nothing but a left wing superpac that made a asinine tv commerical.

Which normally isn't a big deal.

But the GD election was over a year ago, and using the content to basically 'Swat' Trump is outrageous.

It's completely unacceptable behavior.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I thought it was pretty convenient to have a closed hearing only to pull this snip today.

That says quite a lot bout the veracity of the contents.

Given your propensity to shoot down anything that might even be remotely related to Trump and this investigation, your assertion that she is lying doesn't surprise me in the least.

As someone said before, closed hearings have a tendency to get more questions answered and she's now releasing it because you lot have been making such a fuss about it. Don't try and put this back on her now.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Feinstein releases it to get out ahead of the bank records.

Look, there's nothing in it, so who paid for all this won't matter. It's misdirection.
edit on 9-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Given Trumps haters propensity to believe everything they hear.

It's just effing sad.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Given Trumps haters propensity to believe everything they hear.

It's just effing sad.

Yup, that was the nonsense answer I expected from you.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Feinstein releases it to get out ahead of the bank records.

Look, there's nothing in it, so who paid for all this won't matter. It's misdirection.

They did everything to keep the Fusion GPS bank records out of investigators hands to save their own skin. That alone should ring all kinds of alarm bells. The purge is coming and yes if the GoP is involved get rid of them as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So just to clear this up.

When Nunes released info people on trumps team may have been monitored by Obamas admin, he was a partisan hack that had no business still being involved in the investigation to anti trumpers, and he should have worked with the committee to released it.

But Feinstein releasing this testimony on her own is great and she is awesome to those same people.

I say release all of the private testimony.

Cant wait to see the FBI testimony as to what exactly they put in the fisa warrant, and what they used the dossier for.

I am sure feinstein will welcome that being public too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join