It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I obviously agree - no impending disclosure fest, as there is nothing to disclose.

There's a morass of stuff that MAY be anomalous, that various people in various factions are arguing about, both here on ATS and in government/intelligence/industry.. but it won't be 'disclosed'.

For religious reasons for one, but for two, because people are trying to weaponize their partial and confused data, and cutting edge weapons are NEVER 'disclosed'. Not willingly.

Kev

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

TBH I wish we could get Isaac or mirageman infront of this committee.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I appreciate you saying a person is entitled to a chance at rehabilitation from “misdemeanors.”

Just want to inform you that what this person did was not misdemeanors but Felonies.

That said, I have no problem with the lady’s endeavor just hope she’ll refrain from any more kinds of activities like that.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

I hear you.

But the truth?

NONE OF THIS POLITICAL STUFF HAS **ANYTHING** TO DO WITH "UFOS".

PS:

Don''t you find it ironic/telling/Freudian that you recommend one of two British citizens come to the USA to testify to congress? What does that indicate your view is about American UFOlogists ?
edit on 9-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Forgive my ignorance. The term felony is not used in the UK so the correction is appreciated.

And yes this person and her husband may have turned a new leaf. So I am certainly not being hasty judging them. But it's often handy to see the connection people have. It may explain what they say and what they do in the future.

Not that it will ever happen but two Brits?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: Self-deleted off-topic post.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Don't forget we have four different nations within the UK with differing legal statutes and processes.I am not a lawyer and I think that question is veering way off topic to be honest. Google it if you really want to know!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Don''t you find it ironic/telling/Freudian that you recommend one of two British citizens come to the USA to testify to congress? What does that indicate your view is about American UFOlogists ?

Well I try not to hide it really.
Truth is the French camera network is more real science then anything that has ever come out of American UFOlogy. That and they aren’t taking paycheques from Uncle Bob.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Truth is the French camera network is more real science then anything that has ever come out of American UFOlogy. That and they aren’t taking paycheques from Uncle Bob.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

No, you don’t have to apologize; I figured that was the case.

This country America is so used to felonious activity even from its own rotten president it goes around like a waterfall.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I know this has come up before, but I keep coming back to motive. Why? I get that the ufotainment industry is a cash cow of sorts (?), but if there actually are alphabet agencies messing about higher up in the chain, what's their goal? I tend to side with KPB in the area of belief; faith can move mountains, as they say, & they that wield the building blocks of faith might be able to move some pretty big mountains.

We could risk politicising it (not that I'm interested in US politics) & remember that Hilary/Podesta talked about unveiling info if they got elected ('ie: vote democrat & the UFO truth is yours!'), but surely it's gotta run deeper than that. I guess we could look at the supposed areas of interest TTSA et al are involved in... could a mass sustained belief in their knowledge/prowess generate higher yield in their efforts in such fields? I don't know, the cynic in me says 'follow the dollar', but if the net financial gain is marginal, there's got to be something else at play. Belief is a very strong force, to what end do they want to use it?

(sorry for just barging in here btw, I follow this & similar threads on & off. I may be repeating posts I've missed, so apologies if that's the case!)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I guess the saddest truth could be that they half-believe what they're peddling, but they just bluster it up & package it for today's audience. "I know this is true, therefore I don't mind bluffing a bit in order to get the point/belief across" kind of approach. But I get the sense that there's an orchestration behind it all, that they (whoever 'they' may be) want to control people & their beliefs toward a specific agenda.

I'm curiously following along to see what comes of it all, maybe it is just a gigantic farce. But maybe there's a sinister motive afoot that is telling in its own right. Its definitely an interesting time to have interests in such fields. Thanks to you all for dissecting the (dis)information that gets released.

(for the record, I think something beyond our knowing is going on, but I think certain people -- in their infinite capacity to make the best of a situation -- are milking it in any way they can)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
One last post (& wine) before I shut up.

Are these people the new priesthood of our time? Do they wish to institute themselves as the intermediaries of divine (read: alien) knowledge? With the gradual decline in dominant religious ideologies, this could seem to be the path forward, at least as far as 'unquestioning belief' goes. Maybe it's all about 'make a buck out of that which I'm interested in', but on the other hand maybe it's about controlling mass thought/belief. I'm really interested as to where this whole mess will end up. Will it be a constant blundering while making quick income, or will it be orchestrated in some way, & to what end?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

Those are definitely some of the key questions that we are wondering about too.

Kev

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Lazar was fairly nuts and bolts. Except for the
Part where he says he was told that Earth was a big farm and humans are containers.

Could there be a connection to a religious interpretation?

Seeing as we are looking at the new Lazar documentary soon, it feels... timely.
edit on 11-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

What’s at play, likely, is that the US IC community has been spreading disinformation about UFOs for a long time, and this is an extension of that operation.

Proofs:

The favorable press coverage

The government IC members inside TTSA

TDL’s own words that the military IC community helped him.

The fact that their overtly claiming government association (they’re NOT HIDING the fact that this is a government group)

Of course, I can’t say with 100 percent certainty that this is a disinformation operation but the evidence is strong that it is the case.

So indeed IF this is not just a part of that long-term disinformation course and a legitimate disclosure effort then I imagine we'll know soon enough.

Questions

WHY are they so overt? If it is a disinfo op? Of course, that may be to draw attention to whatever they want to say or disclose or misinform about.

edit on 11-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Lazar was fairly nuts and bolts. Except for the
Part where he says he was told that Earth was a big farm and humans are containers.

Could there be a connection to a religious interpretation?

Seeing as we are looking at the new Lazar documentary soon, it feels... timely.

Lazar has no credibility. It saddens me that he will be used as part of the coming massive deception.

As far as Earth being a farm, I must say that life does feed on life; to me it appears to be a universal trait. However cooperation or even symbiosis are also just as true. For example, our Mitochondria started out as bacteria and were captured by pre-eukaryotic cells.

That said, the old 'humans are farm animals' meme goes back thousands of years.. though it appears that the most modern strain may have had patient zero with Robert Monroe and his "loosh".

I think I will choose to say less, rather than more on this particular subject, as I do not wish to encourage this toxic meme's further spread.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I adore GK more than anyone in this deranged field, he is my silver fox crush, but I just can't handle Lazar's nincompoopery.
He is a BS artist to the max.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

There is no cat

There is always a cat

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Also depending on the source of the data, like in vallees slide in what is usable/reliable on the scale he made. But of note on the diagram of how it is stored, it mentions images and videos. Are these from public sources or military or NIDS/BASS etc? I wonder if the old tic tac was on there too...

That why I mentioned the modifications to the buildings, maybe highly secure areas to store servers and the database, a SCHIF for it all.

I have no idea what they may or may not have in their database but I would have expected it to have numerous images and videos. If classified information is being given to them to add to that database then I agree that modifications would most likely be required to security, and would also explain why they need ex-government/security services personnel on-board who will still be bound by their security clearance level and associated duty of responsibility in relation to such material. How wise it would be to release classified data to a group who hasn't even done a secondary sift of the data that they have already collected however remains a question for me though. Perhaps it is more to do with the hard and soft technology needed to sift the data for them that requires the modifications???

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join