It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Clintons really do go down?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If they're guilty so be it, but why stop there? Lets be fair, if were going to go after the Clinton's, the Bush's should also be fair game. Both conservatives and liberals need to call out corruption no matter what party our representatives are affiliated with. Just because a party has a majority, doesn't mean they alone should have the power to impeach or to call out corruption.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If they're guilty so be it, but why stop there? Lets be fair, if were going to go after the Clinton's, the Bush's should also be fair game. Both conservatives and liberals need to call out corruption no matter what party our representatives are affiliated with. Just because a party has a majority, doesn't mean they alone should have the power to impeach or to call out corruption.

I believe that they are part of the same crew.
I hope they all go down.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Then people will no longer have a bogey-man figure to blame.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I believe that they are part of the same crew. I hope they all go down.

I won't hold my breath. The day that happens, it should be declared a national holiday.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I would have no problem at all going after the Bushes. George W Bush started a war under false pretenses. His daddy was head of the CIA, which means he probably had a hand in all sorts of illegal business. Heck, he was in charge during the Warren Commission, and is the primary reason we still don't have all the answers about the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I would LOVE to see some big name political elite person hit prison for years. It's the only way for the others to learn.

Obama, Blair, Trump, Clinton...it's a start!! Hang 'em high! Public pillory!!

Oh no, my post can't be starred anymore...it isn't partisan! Oh no!

I starred it!

You saved my having to type out pretty much the same thing.

Are you crazy? Drunk from New Year?!

It's almost as if you're suggesting that bad politicians exist on both sides. Come on mate, put the whisky down. Go get your coat.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They could find evidence that would put the normal person away for a long time but these people are untouchable. Some way, some how, they will slither their way out of it.
I truly believe there are people in this world who can do whatever they like without any worry of consequence.

If after an investigation they found something damaging to the Clinton's, do you really believe they would use it, or bury it?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Clintons won't go down. Hilldog has too much incriminating info that could rope in Obama. Obama is untouchable, therefore, Hillary will be untouchable. Even if the evidence is without question, the government doesn't want to risk societal unrest by potentially incriminating Obama.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: sdcigarpig

And when are they going to go after the other ex presidents, like say Bush Jr? Or say Cheney?

I am hoping that they are all drawn into the investigation.

Hillary was never a President.
Going after her though would open the door to go after Kerry.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I don't drink!!!

..but, yeah... If the big "C" s get got, there'll be a pretty wide and diverse circle of friends who will get got, too.

I'm thinking JFK level industry "true story" movies, books etc.

I'm keeping my diary open.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
TheMockaiSee :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If Hillary Clinton did REALLY commit a real crime, as Trump has, she should pay for it. There is no question, but that is an IF. I don't care who they are.

Frankly, I think Trump should be sued for slander against Obama, for the birth certificate thing alone! That was BLATANT slander.

The only thing I know for a fact Hillary did, was the email scandal, which really is/was not right on her part.

All of the rest so far, has truly been fake news. Some of which none other than Russia created. Also those fake stories were shared MILLIONS of times, so don't tell me they didn't make a difference. Literally time and time again, a story about Hillary came out, true or not, it was repeated and spread as fact by Hillary haters and Trump followers.

The DOJ investigation of the Clinton foundation, clearly is real and they have their reasons for it. I am interested to what they find. Also if there is nothing found, it needs to be done and put to rest. Othwise, maybe she can have Martha Stewart's old cell.

edit on 5-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

It'd be a celebration. Many to fall.

The best thing is how it'd put a sweat on the necks of every greedy egotist that followed them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

1. i will have my faith restored in the system.

2. i will actually go and vote for trump this time around.
assuming he doesnt go down with the swamp

edit on 37131America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2018 16:37:04 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I personally feel like even if they get locked up it's not going to change much, the Clintons are just puppets that'll sing and dance for money IMHO. If you haven't seen the documentary "Spin" from the 90s you should check it out sometime, some guy set up his sattelite dish to pick up backfeed to the TV stations back in the day, pretty interesting seeing how these people act when they don't think anyones watching.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

She has been under arrest (see gps boot) and has been cooperating since.

Remember "Too big to fail"? TheClintonCabal™ is "Too big to jail" If they were to spend any actual time behind bars it would 'derail the big machine' Like when/if "disclosure" comes about, it'll ruin religion™ jailing the Clintons™ would ruin politics™... This way they can rat out other ne'er-do-wells and get fined $$$

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Better chance of ice in hell or snow in Florida... Wait...never mind...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

What if some day soon we spot "Breaking News" banners on our favorite news sites saying that Bill & Hillary Clinton have been indicted?

Then I shall buy a case of beer and waive my american flag in the streets.

Can I get amen!

You get an amen and a star!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: sdcigarpig

And when are they going to go after the other ex presidents, like say Bush Jr? Or say Cheney?

I am hoping that they are all drawn into the investigation.

Hillary was never a President.
Going after her though would open the door to go after Kerry.

Going after Hillary will open the door to a lot of big-name indictments. No more news flashes due to indictments of people like Papadopoulos and others that you've never heard of.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Bill already went down on Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willey, etc.

edit on 1jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join