It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Clintons really do go down?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Over the last few weeks or so, it's begun to feel like efforts to uncover corruption are starting to snowball. Just in the last day or two we're learning that there are new investigations into both the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's e-mail server fiasco.

I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but... what if they actually nail them?

What if some day soon we spot "Breaking News" banners on our favorite news sites saying that Bill & Hillary Clinton have been indicted? What will happen then? Will we literally see MSM reports' heads explode? Will Democrats in Congress openly call for revolution?

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What if some day soon we spot "Breaking News" banners on our favorite news sites saying that Bill & Hillary Clinton have been indicted?

Then I shall buy a case of beer and waive my american flag in the streets.

Can I get amen!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

History shows they will get some form of unique headgear and collectively scream at the sky?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Seems like there should have been made a forum category for the Clinton List 'O Gates, and the Russiagate, like a year ago.

In the old days there would have been.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Might see all the cable news reporters out in the street, lined up with their weapons drawn and paint adorning their faces. While Jim Acosta rides in front of them on a horse, rallying their spirit for the epic battle to come.

These people are not to be trifled with.

I bet little brian seltzer can really swing a wicked axe, the dwarfs are known to be incredible warriors.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They are untouchable.
I have no doubt that they have dirt on the same people that would be needed to take them down.
They would drag everyone down with them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Clinton investigations are just base-pandering, same as the "Russia investigation" these will continue as long as they can be utilised as political manipulations

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dems in Congress would abandon the sinking Clinton ship faster than fleas on a drowning rat. They already want the Clintons to just go away and Obama holdovers cannot keep up the narrative much longer just to protect a failed legacy.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know this will happen:

-Chris

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

A lot of Left....

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I would LOVE to see some big name political elite person hit prison for years. It's the only way for the others to learn.

Obama, Blair, Trump, Clinton...it's a start!! Hang 'em high! Public pillory!!

Oh no, my post can't be starred anymore...it isn't partisan! Oh no!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Lets look at this from a 2 point of view. What if they find something, how much will it either matter or that it will be blown out of proportion? And when are they going to go after the other ex presidents, like say Bush Jr? Or say Cheney?

And what if they find nothing, then what? How many more investigations and millions of dollars will be wasted on rumor and hearsay only to come up short with nothing to show for it?

If it comes up with nothing, then it will prove that once again it is a political witch hunt and to try to discredit people, while also showing an unequal balance in the justice system.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Seems like there should have been made a forum category for the Clinton List 'O Gates, and the Russiagate, like a year ago.

In the old days there would have been.

We need a Russian Hysteria Bin to sort out the anti Trump stuff from the real rotten stuff Russia is up to like, Crimea, Syria, gas pipelines, oil tankers to N Korea etc

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch,

No but's... just don't.

The clintons are slimy creatures.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but... what if they actually nail them?

It would cause the total collapse of the United States.

The US operates on the principle that some special people are "untouchables".

That includes all ex-presidents.

If you upset that order, then nobody will be able to "do illegal things" in safety.

That means all NSA, CIA, and other Secret Agencies that break the laws to uphold some "ideals" will collapse.

Chaos will be rampant on the streets.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

And when are they going to go after the other ex presidents, like say Bush Jr? Or say Cheney?

I am hoping that they are all drawn into the investigation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Never happen. They all keep secrets on each other for purposes of blackmail.

How we think they rose to the pinnacle of power, by being nice?

link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I would LOVE to see some big name political elite person hit prison for years. It's the only way for the others to learn.

Obama, Blair, Trump, Clinton...it's a start!! Hang 'em high! Public pillory!!

Oh no, my post can't be starred anymore...it isn't partisan! Oh no!

I starred it!

You saved my having to type out pretty much the same thing.

link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Chaos will be rampant on the streets.

I am willing to risk that.

link   
Hell yes !

Then maybe ATS can finally shut up about them and move on with life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join