It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Probes from the Future Recording Significant World Events?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Was Dallas, Texas, buzzing with time probes around late November, 1963?

Sometimes studying the past scientists get lucky and nature gives them a perfectly preserved scene frozen in the moment.

depositsmag.com...

Suppose we had something like amber resin that could preserve a multidimensional hologram.
A holographic universe of dense frozen laser etchings that morph when viewed from slightly different angles.
Of course you will probably end up staring at whatever your subliminal mind finds interesting.

Do you remember what you were doing the day Aldous Huxley died?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Like God is my witness recorded!? After all, religion always been about controlling the future an it direction in the myriads of infinity.

Idk, it very reasonable explanation for these things as to why they be been around, even though the conclusion is out there. Personally, I beleive these are way outside any of idea of time travel, or time an space in general meaning they could see time simultaneously, back an forth.

Not only that, it also interesting to note that many historical figures that have much revelance to our civilization, never had any sightings...what so ever.

Einstein the only one I can think off, and it was people he knew that may have seen one. Zero influence what so ever in the...MAIN STREAM...I'm sorry still to linear.
edit on 6-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've always thought that this was a possibility. If you could go back or forward in time, why not visit the earth when it was a lush kind of peaceful place.
Maybe the earth in hundreds of years time is just a ball of nothing. They are curious what it used to look like. Whoever they are.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

While I understand the premise of your post...
It was 46 people who died, I believe. To them and their relatives, that would be a significant event in history...and devastating, too.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I always believed the UFO phenom to be humans from the future. More, the greys look a lot like humans after millions(??) of years of evolution.

Aliens from other planets does sound cool, but humans from the future makes more sense, if we can time travel we would do it, 100% sure.

To me the question is what generation of time travelers are coming here? Early experiments could go wrong or fail not to be noticed by us.
edit on 6/1/18 by Jeronimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Your idea that the probe could disappear after changing it's own timeline is interesting to think about.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
It was 46 people who died, I believe. To them and their relatives, that would be a significant event in history...and devastating, too.

Well, sure. Everything gets more important the closer it gets to us personally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join