It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disks of Baian-Kara-Ula ... they came from the stars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Something i've always been interested in are the Dropa tribes. Some say they came from the stars, as told by the Dropa themselves. The Chinese Government have military units watching over them, not by choice im sure, and the stones, are something of a mystery.

What i want to know is if anyone here has studied them, and what might your thoughts of these mysterious stones be? I am open to all suggestions.

www.ufocasebook.com...

The Hunt
It all began in 1937-1938, in the mountains of Baian-Kara-Ula, the remote, uninviting slopes located on the border that divides China and Tibet. An archaeological expedition, led by the highly respected Chi Pu Tei, discovered a number of unique cave burial sites. What he and his team found in these previously unknown caves would soon be considered as something highly unusual. For many it would represent one of the greatest discoveries of the century, and change everything they perceived about their distant past and their origins as a people. Those who believed in the Genesis of the Bible only saw the so-called "scientific evidence" as possible proof of another creation of God intruding into Mankind's domain. By faith, this domain and any other living, thinking beings came from the one God worshiped by Christian and Jew alike.

The Discovery
The team then made what was called "the most incredible discovery of all." Half buried in the dirt floor of each cave they found unusual disks, originally referred to as "odd stone disks" and described as "obviously fashioned by the hand of an intelligent creature." These disks were approximately nine inches in diameter and three-quarters of an inch thick. In the exact center was a perfectly round 3/4 inch hole, and etched into its face was a fine groove spiraling out from the center to the rim, making the disk look like some kind of "primitive phonograph record."

The next picture has little to nothing to do with this one but it reminded me of this. Everything is connected though, something we should well remember on this never ending endevour towards knowledge and inner understanding of ourselves on a level beyond that which we are currently encased.

Things of this nature interest me, so if you too have an interest please indulge.

Let me add,

One of the best preserved disks was dated to between 10,000 and 12,000 years BC old, older by far than even the oldest estimates of the age of the great pyramids of Egypt. This was incredible news, but what was to come would be even more remarkable. A final total of 716 such plates were found, and each held its own mystery. The grooves, upon closer inspection, were not grooves at all, but a continuous line of an unknown writing!

edit on 2-1-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This part fascinates me to no end.

Many experts tried to translate the hieroglyphs in the 20 years the disc lay in Peking. They all failed. It was not until another professor, Dr. Tsum Um Nui, broke the code and started to decipher the 'speaking grooves' that the full implications of the disc were realized. Realized, that is, only by a select few. The outside world remained in ignorance. For the professor's conclusions on the meaning of the disc were so shattering that they were offically suppressed. The stone disks told an astonishing story of a 'space probe' by the inhabitants of another planet which came to crash in the Bayan-Kara-Ula mountain range. The strange, spiral script told how the peaceful intentions of the 'aliens' had been misunderstood, and how many of them were hunted down and killed by members of the Ham tribe, who lived in the neighboring caves.

So yes, we're being supressed, imo, from things we should have been told aeons ago. Things being kept from us by the powers that be.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Ahhh the infamous Dropa Stones.

These are perfect examples of artifacts that I truly wish were legitimate, but most likely aren't. While I'm open to the fact that there could've easily been a cover-up going on with these, there's just hardly any evidence proving these stones are authentic.

For starters, they supposedly came from a cave that also had drawings and writings that were said to be dated to around 12,000 BC. There's not a single photo to be found of this.

The stones themself are nowhere to be found either. And the two governments that supposedly had any access to the stones were the Chinese and ( at the time ) Soviet Russia. So good luck finding any insight into that.

Not only that, there's no record of a Dr. Tsum Um Nui even existing. That name isn't even Chinese.

If you can find some modern evidence to support this, I'd love to see!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

If you can find some modern evidence to support this, I'd love to see!

There's nothing more i'd love than to find more information regarding these stones. I can't say with certainty they're fake because there's so many cover ups in archaeology now we just don't know. I can only hope someone in the field who knows what's going on and wants to share the actual truth, will speak up and tell us what's really up with this.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The Legend In 1968 the russian scientist W. Saitsew published a paper which raised a lot of interest in the subject of nonterrestrians visiting earth in the past. Some of the information presented in his paper were based on the work which Professor Tsum Um Nui had done in 1962. For several years, nothing was heard of the disks. Then, in 1974, an Austrian engineer named Ernst Wegener came upon two of the disks in the Banpo Museum in Xian.

The museum director could tell him nothing about the disks, which had begun to deteriorate, but she allowed him to touch one of them and to photograph them. He did so, but he had only a Polaroid camera with him. These photos are the ones that we see often reprinted today. In 1994, when Hartwig Hausdorf was in China, he asked the current director of the Banpo Museum about the disks and was told that they had disappeared.

Anyone game with this?

Adding

n 1995 China released the following news report:: "In the province of Sichuan, which lies on the eastern border of the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains, 120 people of a previously ethnologically unclassified tribe have been discovered. The most important aspect of this new tribe is the size of its people: No taller than 3 ft. 10 in., the smallest adult measuring only 2 ft. 1 in! This discovery might be the first hard evidence on the existance of the Dropa/Dzopa - a people whose predecessors are said to have come from the stars."

I've heard about these people, they have blue iris'. If this were a rouse or some kind of fakes wouldn't we have heard about it by now?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

When someone creates a clay vase or jar on a turntable (potters wheel) the point where the clay sticks to the wheel is usually severed at the end by cutting it with a string while the wheel rotates.

This leaves a disk with spiral markings on it, which is later scraped off the wheel so a new pot can be 'thrown'.

Just sayin'

edit on 2/1/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And?

I'm partial to that big maybe just maybe question we all think of. The one that reverberates in our minds that there's this possibilty that maybe just maybe, it wasn't created by human means, but rather, alien technology.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I agree completely those disks have information on them. A type of record keeping/phonograph.

That is a really fascinating story.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

When someone creates a clay vase or jar on a turntable (potters wheel) the point where the clay sticks to the wheel is usually severed at the end by cutting it with a string while the wheel rotates.

This leaves a disk with spiral markings on it, which is later scraped off the wheel so a new pot can be 'thrown'.

Just sayin'

You did not read the article eh?

The discs contain cobalt. They Hum as if an electrical charge is going through it when the imprints are played.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Just sayin'

The discs contain cobalt. They Hum as if an electrical charge is going through it when the imprints are played.

I guess he didn't get the memo.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Just sayin'

Cobalt oxide is a black staining agent that can be mixed with or fired under a clear glaze. It is often used these days for writing or drawing on pottery.

It's presence in pottery isn't particularly unusual but I am unsure of its use in historical or earlier times in Asia.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's fascinating, thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Or did a collective "we" come from the stars ?
Are we the actual aliens here ?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is facionating.

It wouldn't be hard to destroy records of a Dr. Tsum Um Nui's existence from so long ago. I have no evidence of it either way but destroying already scarce historical references to that name would be an easy way to pour doubt over the whole story

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I don't know if i am but i'm pretty sure you're one.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

originally posted by: Gothmog

I don't know if i am but i'm pretty sure you're one.

Me? I would like to think all the races migrated to Earth from a dying solar system somewhere in this galaxy . Would explain an awful lot of mysteries. Including Dropa stones.

What would have happened if humankind could have retained the technology they had upon arrival ? Instead of it becoming mythology....

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yeah ok wise guy.

What do i think would have happened if humankind retained the technology upon arrival?

Probably what we see now.

Al Gore declaring his ownership for creating the internet

Bill Clinton doing # he probably shouldn't be doing

Bush being a douche as always

Obama being the suck puppet that he is

And Trump actually undoing all the # the other four did maybe six i dunno.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
why would an intelligent aliens use clay ?
shouldn't they use sophisticated material or like the disc we sent aboard the voyager

im not denying anything here, im just wondering

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Great thread

philipcoppens.com...

Tsum Um Nui’s colleagues laughed: the good professor had clearly lost his marbles. How could such a thing be true? Their ungrateful reception made the professor decide to move to Japan, where he died the following year. Since the discs’ discovery more than 25 years before, other archaeologists had learnt more about the history of the area. That newly acquired knowledge indicated that the story, as it appeared in Tsum Um Nui’s translation, could be correct. Legends circulating even at that time spoke of short, skinny, yellow men that “had come out of the clouds a very long time ago”. These people had big, knobby heads and small bodies and were a terrible sight to see, according to the locals who had chased these people away on horseback.

The description of these people is identical to the bodies Professor Chi Pu Tei had recovered in 1938. Mural paintings were found inside the cave. They depicted sunrise, the Moon, unidentified stars and the Earth—all connected with dotted lines. The discs and the cave’s contents were dated at about 10,000 BC. The caves were still inhabited by two tribes, calling themselves the Han and the Dropa, the latter people of strange expression. Barely 1.3 metres (4 feet) tall, they were neither Chinese nor Tibetan. Even an expert could not indicate their racial background. The report on the translation of the discs, published in 1964, did not signal the end of this mystery. Obviously other people and organisations were interested.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
why would an intelligent aliens use clay ?
shouldn't they use sophisticated material or like the disc we sent aboard the voyager

im not denying anything here, im just wondering

It seems they were stranded here. Also, they might have recognized that the people on this planet would not be able to read a floppy disc. Its almost like they were trying to plant a seed, to teach us how to advance, by giving us,the idea for the vinyl record player, compact disc, etc...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join