It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart between lungs, holes in the skull not when i grew up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
One of the biggest things of people discovering mandela effects is the biological changes.
I personally think i soul travelled here. Or that and this reality was form fitted and intelligently influenced.

When i was born on the other plane. My heart was at the top left of my chest. I remember putting my hand over and feeling it beat. The doctors listened just above my left nipple.

Now we have 6 holes in our skulls, some kind of shaft in the front of our brains..etc etc.

Its more than coincidence so many see these changes.

So what happened oh wise masters..to history?

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

No

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

History is just fine, thanks for asking. So - you were born on a plane were you? Where were your parents flying to?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well... Guess your part of the mile high baby club.. Congratulations.. You are a rare breed..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The heart is still offset to the left.

www.livestrong.com...

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What's more likely, the universe has gone through some massive change, changing each and every humans anatomy, or you remember incorrectly?

I know which one my money is on.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

S#!tpost all you like but at the least you could have squeezed it out it in "The Grey Area" or Skunkworks rather than a semi serious location.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Now we have 6 holes in our skulls

Referring to nostrils, eyes and ears? I've always had those.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
After reading this, I am convinced, you do indeed have some sort of shaft in your brain.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

History is just fine, thanks for asking. So - you were born on a plane were you? Where were your parents flying to?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
My heart was at the top left of my chest. I remember putting my hand over and feeling it beat. The doctors listened just above my left nipple. [

Surely this is still true for everybody.The heart feels as though it lives on the top left. All the conventional, cartoony, representations of the heart place it there. Just look at any Valentine card.
Doctors tell us this is because the heart is larger on that side, and beats closer to the surface, whereas an X-ray or an autopsy will discover it more in the centre of the chest.
Are you claiming that your heart-beat now feels to be located somewhere else?
Otherwise nothing has changed.

The "Mandela effect" only comes into history as a cultural phenomenon. It is a new popular way for people to self-identify as "special".

edit on 2-1-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i like how you didnt put mandela effect in the header, straight to skunkworks

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
don't rely on google images as research

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
What's more likely

as far as i can tell, any question that starts that way is going to be totally irrelevant to someone who thinks they are experiencing the mandela effect...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

One of the biggest things of people discovering mandela effects is the biological changes. 
I personally think i soul travelled here. Or that and this reality was form fitted and intelligently influenced. 

Maybe it is maybe it isn't, let me ask you this though. Why are people switching realities? Why is it always to a one where simple and usually insignificant things have been changed?

When i was born on the other plane. My heart was at the top left of my chest. I remember putting my hand over and feeling it beat. The doctors listened just above my left nipple. 

You remember birth?

The doctor probably did put the stethoscope above your left nipple, if you were a baby it was probably above your right one too.

That being said, I remember my back being used as the location to put the cold shiny end... Maybe something to do with flatness? Maybe Mandela effect?

The heart hasn't changed it's natural resting place to my knowledge, putting birth defects and the likes aside of course.

Now we have 6 holes in our skulls, some kind of shaft in the front of our brains..etc etc. 

Huh?

Are you on about the spinal column?

Its more than coincidence so many see these changes. 

I put it down to poor memory and ego, but each to their own.

So what happened oh wise masters..to history?

Nothing really it's you claiming to be from somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I know what you mean OP when I was born I could have swore I had no teeth, was bald and I am pretty sure my nipples have moved.

Ahhh they day of my birth I remember it well, crawling out of that cave with my miss matched nipples.
edit on 2-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know what you mean OP when I was born I could have swore I had no teeth, was bald...

The irony is you'll probably end up that way again at some point. Full circle.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not quite I am really hoping my nipples stay in place. I like were they are now.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
plus there are many threads about all this

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
here Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect test.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join