It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any databases of crop circles that classify them as admitted or proven hoaxes?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I acknowledge that crop circles are possible to be produced by normal everyday people, by many various methods.

If we can build CNC machines, 3d printers, and synchronized drone swarms performing drone light shows, yes, very complex crop circles are possible by conventional production methods.

I am however, looking for very specific types of patterns and crop circles.

It would aid my search greatly, if I didn't have to re-do the work of others, and verify hoax vs non-hoax for every crop circle I am looking at.

This is in relation to a potentially intelligent signal that I have been performing an in-depth analysis on.

As a hunch, based on the decoding signature necessary for my signal analysis, it may be advantageous for me to inspect crop circles that are explicitly showing similar mathematical patterns.

I am explicitly searching for any crop circles or unknown signal patterns of other production on Earth with the following characteristics:

A display of on and off binary logic.

A display of Boolean logic comparisons. AND, NOT, OR, NOR, NAND, etc...

A display utilizing prime numbers.

A display utilizing circles, pi, spheres.

A display utilizing exponential and/or squared relationships and/or base 10 relationships.

A display utilizing 6 nodes or 6 parts of a whole.

A display showing complex roots or circles divided into six parts.

A display that shows circles or spheres divided by diametric lines that form squares. Crosshair shape

Any grid pattern displays.

These categories encompass a massive amount of cropcircle images, due to the fact that it's easy for any human to produce something based on our everyday mathematics.

However, I am looking for very specific relationships being displayed in combinations of these traits.

I am not interested in being contacted by any groups. I will not disclose any of the current research on the details of my analyzed signal until I have conclusively exhausted this list. I am not interested in direct contact with entities such as SETI, NASA, ANYUFONEWSORMEDIAGROUP, or government backed intelligence entities.

I believe in transparency, but until I am completely certain that my find is "safe" and not something that can cause harm or damage, I will not disclose it. This isn't a money thing, I can't verify as of right now, whether this signal is dangerous in terms of the information it provides, or if this signal is somehow militarized. Nothing will make me disclose my findings specific details until I know it is safe beyond reasonable doubt.

There are some details of the signal I am looking into, that would be similar for what would be expected if looking at a signal used for these types of tasks:

Navigation

Control of a remote asset

Targeting

Direct or indirect matter manipulation

It could be friendly, but just as well, I have not ruled out the possibility that this is somehow hostile, or even that this signal isn't a by-product of an ongoing black project experiment by an existing normal terrestrial nation.

The main point is, I want a list where it's divided similar to this:

Crop Circle A Date, location, image
Confirmed hoax? Yes.

Crop Circle B Date, location, image
Confirmed hoax? No.

The main gist of this thread, is that I am looking for a nice reliable crop circle reference database.

If this doesn't exist, I will have to make my own list, and hand sort/catalog it. Should I have to produce this list on my own, I will share my list openly online for free, and make sure that ATS is made aware of it. I will NOT monetize this in anyway, and I have not even begun to make such a thing. I am hoping someone else has already made it, and I can avoid this work altogether.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: left out the word be somewhere

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Maybe the people who are making the crop circles are being remotely control by extraterrestrial technology. Who knows what the extraterrestrials are capable of doing assuming they are 10,000, 100,000, or even a million years more advanced than us.

edit on 2-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I don't discredit any idea until it has been conclusively deconstructed to have been impossible.

Your thoughts can not be disproven at this time. They are valid for consideration as a real possibility.

However, I made this thread to find a resource, not discuss those possibilities.

If that database exists, cool.

If not, I don't need my thread to be a philosophy lesson.

Thank you for your input, though.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Crop circles can at first be, actually one of the most valuable things if they are real.
They are the only account of 'aliens' communicating information that we can decipher, so for the curious and investigative, this is one of the greatest gifts of truth.

But I doubt all of them, every one of them. I don't think any were from non-humans.
If the grass is swatted down, then it was made by a clown.
Couldn't think of any other rhyme to do.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If the grass is stamped down, then it was made by that bloke down in town.

It's interesting that there is no known agencies that seriously track the crop circle phenomenon.

the first ones were proven to be shams right
And a great portion are proved to be shams
And i saw on a documentary, a guy saying "Yeah there was lights in the night, going across the field" and he was even smiling and almost laughing with excitement. but that's not the response you'd get from a terrifying ufo.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I was believing in it until about a few years ago.
There was one 'recent' circle that came up, in a kind of digit format of our alphabet, which translated with a part in it saying "There will be an end to those bearing false promises"
And it clearly sounded like an attack towards obama. But I got paranoid
The world was transforming it's energy, you see, and a lot of people kept saying they were gonna do things, to keep the energy right, but they failed, each time they failed, their spirit got brittler, until all those people were gonna die.
The revelations of change, millions were gonna die.

Anyway if you get the full message of that specific crop, pretty easy to google, it sounds very political and human. And transformations are done, no one died. It's the time of ease now, no one is gonna die. It was just an immature attack towards obama from people who felt powerless and felt resentful even though he didn't do much bad for what he is

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Not to my knowledge but I suggest you contact Lucy Pringle who is a photographer.

Lucy Pringle is a good source on this type of thing. She has said in the past the fakers will get better and better at what they do.

She also, according to something of hers that I read said that she took one of the more sophisticated formation designs to a surveying company and asked them to tell her how long it would take them to draw it out and do the job of recreating the design.

She said the surveying company told her it would take them two weeks just to set out the design in the paddock using pegs, let alone roll out the crop to create the design.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
She said the surveying company told her it would take them two weeks just to set out the design in the paddock using pegs, let alone roll out the crop to create the design.
2 weeks? If you put a peg with a string and walk around it in a same-peg distance fashion, you have yourself a perfect circle. You could do 50 circles in a night, so these guys might not know how to do it quickly, maybe do it meticiulously and slowly and perfectly. But not quick.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
If the grass is stamped down, then it was made by that bloke down in town.

It's interesting that there is no known agencies that seriously track the crop circle phenomenon.

the first ones were proven to be shams right
And a great portion are proved to be shams
And i saw on a documentary, a guy saying "Yeah there was lights in the night, going across the field" and he was even smiling and almost laughing with excitement. but that's not the response you'd get from a terrifying ufo.

I wouldnt put much weight on that. As I see it, every agency and its dog is mostly likey keeping a very close eye on what occurs in this much laughed at activity. Perhaps thats why its so scorned and laughed at so they have the cover to do their work.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The way I see it, is first of all there's videos of people doing quite complex circles, all in a night, looking amazing and out of this world.

But the way I see it, is if you can see that the grass is merely 'bent', then it was a human.

Aliens have an infinite arsenal of technology at their disposal, they could have a liquid chemical in the 'down' parts of the circle that is changing from pink, to blue, to green, to red for days on end.

There could be grass that is entirely cut up into dust for one, grass cut up into 5 inch pieces. But it's ALWAYS swatted down.

Those documentaries saying there was strange radiation found?

From the Nazca mummies, fairy investigation, i found there is people who purposely fake documentaries and put them out as truthful when are in fact lying.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hmmm. Take a look at this.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Maybe OP can find some useful information on the website "Circlemakers".

Welcome to the 'circlemakers' website. Within this site you will find a wealth of information by and about England's crop circlemakers. You'll be able to learn how to become a circlemaker using our easy to follow 'Beginners Guide'. Read about the history of circlemaking, 'hear' a circle being made and learn about some of the weird experiences the circlemakers have encountered whilst out making formations and gain some insight into 'why' this tight band of individuals spend their summers out in the fields of England flattening cereal crops in various intricate patterns!

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

originally posted by: Azureblue
2 weeks? If you put a peg with a string and walk around it in a same-peg distance fashion, you have yourself a perfect circle. You could do 50 circles in a night, so these guys might not know how to do it quickly, maybe do it meticiulously and slowly and perfectly. But not quick.

So if it was all done at the rate of 50 ciricles a night then I take it you would agree that they would be easly recognisble as fakes?

If its going to be such sloppy fake why bother doing it because what are the fakers accoumplishing by doing such a poor job of faking it. Why would they even bother spending all that time, and effort makeing a design in a crop that is not going to fool anyone.?

They would only be making fools of themeselves at the end of the day.

I recomend that we put more time into researching those that do not appear to be fake becauuse they are very sophisticated and would high value prospects what the OP is looking for.

I really dont see the point in focusing on the fakers but perhaps I am missing something I have not throught of before in which case I would appreciate you educating me about something I have not yet become aware of.

For what is worth. My ole father-in-law who is 85 still beleives the formations are made by the 2 old blokes in a pub who claimed they were the fakers of these things back in 1996 if my memory serves me right, Happy to be corrected if Im wrong on that. If I recall correctly they claimed they did it with a cricket pitch roller with the aid of a tourch.

I often wondered how 2 oolb blokes lifted a grass roller over a fence and then carried it to the site without making any tracks in the crop. and how could they do it over several nights because to do in one night, and in order to a reasoanble job if it they would have had to work all night for likly 2 nights in a row. all without leaving and foot marks in the crop and for what purpose.

Odd that he never stopped to ask himself why would the media broadcast a claim all around the world by two old blokes in a pub in england who claimed they were the fakers?? In what way is such a claim of such newsworthyness that they broadcast it all around the world? Unless of course it was designed to peg back interst in these formations because those in the govt who told the media to rubbish the crop formation investigation, did not want anyone getting close to something the govt did not want them to get close to?

Are these two old blokes sitll at it? did'nt see anything on TV about their retirment/

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Thank you CaptainBeno

This is exactly the type of thing I was looking for.

Fun-fact , this crop circle has 6 circles within it.

Seems that the key I was expecting, indeed exists.

I was examining a signal, that it's decoding necessitated a system utilizing mathematical functions that are curiously ALL found in that crop circle, which appeared during a time period that corresponds with the signal I am looking at.

Confirmation bias to be sure, but...

I was just thinking that the map would be easier to read, if they had only sent a legend...

I probably will contact Mrs. Pringle, and maybe tap on Horace Drew's shoulder as well.

Why use these types of methods to send a message?

Perhaps, it is an easier message to send, when considering the source of the message.

What evidence do I have that this is possible?

No as much as I would have hoped. However, wouldn't it be neat, if that hypothesis about wi-fi signals affecting plant growth has some sort of credence in reality?

I dare-say, it would give someone with a large radio transmitter, the ability to inhibit plants in pre-specified patterns...

I really wish we could get some more unbiased research into radio effects, in relation to plant formations.

In addition to that idea, I am also not convinced that "crop circle messages" are even intended for humanity at all.

I personally, doubt that we would even be the intended recipients for these specific messages, given what I have decoded.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Thank you

I hope to see something in the near future from you perhaps?

I look forward to it!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Self reply - (non humanmade) Crop Circles may be the equivalent of a dread drop communication in spy work/espionage between countries.

If I was an alien undercover on Earth, and I needed to get a message back to base.

If I sent a radio transmission that powerful, the native humans would see that and do a OMGWTFBBQ?

If I sent an optical transmission that powerful, the native humans would be like LOLWHOSSHOOTINGLASERS?!?!?

But if I knew my 'mothership' had an optical telescope tech capable of literally SEEing a crop circle, it might be a good idea.

MORE SO, if my 'mothership' had already broadcasted and told me... A time and location... To put my reply circle.

The signal I am looking at, has what I am considering as an equivalent to map co-ordinates.
The only thing throwing me right now, is that it has 4 Lat, Lon, x, y

Maybe I take the difference between the sets?

Maybe one number represents a time?

Not sure yet, but if I decode this fully, and I get a time and location in the future, I may just go pull up with a lounge chair and some popcorn like all these other crazy people.

I really can't think of ANY other scenario, in which using crop circles for ANY kind of communication would be the "best course of action"

"If I go missing or have an accident of some unfortunate circumstance, the rest of my work is in the hands of another online community headed by a guy going by E52 should anyone need to pursue that, tell him GG went missing."

I doubt any civilization would use crop circles for INITIAL CONTACT with another planetary species.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: meh

edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: backup plan edit in case of mysterious disappearance

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

They're all art projects.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They're all art projects.

www.adweek.com...

inhabitat.com/amazing-natural-ads-printed-in-sand-snow-and-grass/
edit on 1/2/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Don't waste your time

Look as these patterns on snow created in less than a day by One Man

An Example

It's not Mog from Zog making them.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So Mog from Zog who has travelled many light years has to use bent grass to get a message to Rog & Pog from Zog

You have heard of encryption on communication signals if we can do it they could

edit on 2-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join