It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any databases of crop circles that classify them as admitted or proven hoaxes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Why always "crop circles" I mean damn, et can see all the damn golf course's around the globe. There's a whole helluva lot of green to leave messages on. Oh, but wait, that's vandalism and is punishable by jail & or a large fine. They can (ET) can traverse interstellar space and or time itself...but they leave cryptic messages in crop fields. Yea they do.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Archivalist

She also, according to something of hers that I read said that she took one of the more sophisticated formation designs to a surveying company and asked them to tell her how long it would take them to draw it out and do the job of recreating the design.

She said the surveying company told her it would take them two weeks just to set out the design in the paddock using pegs, let alone roll out the crop to create the design.

An Example

ONE MAN less than a day, who says they decide that night lets make a crop circle without any plans or rehersal.

Knowing how anal a surveying company would be they would go for mm precision when it wouldn't be rquired.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You do know that crop circles are not a recent thing?, they've been going on for centuries....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why is it that some people think crop circles are made by aliens?

There's plenty of evidence pointing to them being created by humans.

There is also plenty of evidence for graffiti being created by humans as well.

Yet no one claims graffiti is made by aliens?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One swallow does not a summer make.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To the OP.

A brave move raising the issue of crop circles on here, as the royal slap-down brigade will come out in force and take the high ground over your apparent lack of knowledge and level of ignorance.

Take heart in that every protagonist needs an antagonist for any discussion to happen.
I don't believe aliens are responsible but some of them are down to a supernatural agency, whatever that may be.
Doug and Dave had their time in the sunshine and the Daily Mail paid them well.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Humans can make diamonds in a lab.

Doesn't mean we made all the diamonds.

logical flaw

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

fromtheskydown

double dusk? adventure is that you? lol

Also, much of my internet traffic is being sent through an odd routing hop today...

Somewhere in Leesburg VA ...

216.6.87.149 | ix-17-0.tcore2.AEQ-Ashburn.as6453.net

imgur.com... My traceroute

Strange... My packets seem to die there and not return afterwards.

cryptome.org...

Funny thing is, this server was alleged to be NSA/CIA/FBI or some lovely alphabet involvement, as in 2014, an attempt to get to wikileaks servers would go through there, and a lag of 100ms would be added due to the hop, whereas all the other hops were relatively fast near or less than 20ms, until the Leesburg VA hop... Oddly close to where a Chinese spy was living who used to work for the CIA over this past year. (And there's at least one active FBI office near the area.)

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: hop*

edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: added proof photo

edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: fixed glitch this site doesnt like greater then or less than punctuation

edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: added link to spy story for leesburg fbi listening post

edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: updated facts for accuracy

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Your criticism is the ghillie suit and camouflage that I would gladly dawn.

No credibility is something that makes a communication channel fun to use.

No one will ever suspect that your communication is legitimately a threat of some sort, if you send it with a tinfoil hat on your head while holding a JESUS IS COMING sign.

Also, given my current status of likely being monitored by an alphabet soup agency... I am interested in dispersing some information about my current project, for redundancy and a discontinuous backup. I saw what happened to Max Spiers, Jesse Lash, and the sort... If those guys can go down, I know I could too. Anyone interested in holding some of this hot hot lava, please let me know. I don't want to get 1984'd and have my analysis die with me.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: deadman switch offer

edit on 2-1-2018 by Archivalist because: grammatical

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It is irrefutable that humans are not responsible for many if not
the majority of them.

The difference between them and human made ones is that there is a
unique pattern that occurs only on the bent stalks. That is the lower
elbow is exploded from inside and other changes.

Refer to last years episode of Ancient Aliens Episode: The New Evidence.

a reply to: fromtheskydown

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hit me up with the info. Don't worry if any of these people try to get you, they'll have to go through me first.

But I'm sure you are paranoid. Max Spiers apparently had some random dudes all across the net, including some near his motel, giving him death threats. dont jump to conclusions just yet..

++
I dont think the Gov is too bad, based off what tom delonge said, about aliens, it's just they don't know what to do about it, they are insecure themselves.
There is an instance of likely gov assasination, it was that documentary where in the 1970s a guy went to a convention and got to see a craft he wasn't supposed to.. he drew them, and he got calls from the gov to stop sharing the drawings 'or else'.. well a guy made a documentary and put all that info out into the world.. the main guy ended up having rare forms of radiation that shouldn't really be there.. 6 types of radiation, 3 from chemo, the other ones were rare types not normally found in human bodies. but what i'm saying is the gov wont get you for talking about aliens, they'll get you when you 'breach their security' by releasing info only they are supposed to have (about their top secret ships, etc).
edit on 2-1-2018 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

She also, according to something of hers that I read said that she took one of the more sophisticated formation designs to a surveying company and asked them to tell her how long it would take them to draw it out and do the job of recreating the design.

She said the surveying company told her it would take them two weeks just to set out the design in the paddock using pegs, let alone roll out the crop to create the design.

An Example

ONE MAN less than a day, who says they decide that night lets make a crop circle without any plans or rehersal.

Knowing how anal a surveying company would be they would go for mm precision when it wouldn't be rquired.

Lota work gone into that and it looks good, well done. I dont think too many expert researchers would mistake it for a genuine 'made by unknown' design though. For enterainment stuff its great.

Some crop formations have been known to be made within a timeframe of 15-20 minutes or so.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: wmd_2008

Your criticism is the ghillie suit and camouflage that I would gladly dawn.

No credibility is something that makes a communication channel fun to use.

No one will ever suspect that your communication is legitimately a threat of some sort, if you send it with a tinfoil hat on your head while holding a JESUS IS COMING sign.

Also, given my current status of likely being monitored by an alphabet soup agency... I am interested in dispersing some information about my current project, for redundancy and a discontinuous backup. I saw what happened to Max Spiers, Jesse Lash, and the sort... If those guys can go down, I know I could too. Anyone interested in holding some of this hot hot lava, please let me know. I don't want to get 1984'd and have my analysis die with me.

Why are conspiracy sites populated by the paranoid big claims NEVER big proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Really so they would have seen how it was done or is that just more BS claims by someone to reinforce their fantasy

edit on 3-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Really so they would have seen how it was done or is that just more BS claims by someone to reinforce their fantasy

Thats a little tough ..... on yoursself actually.

One would be prudent to consider the possiblity of conpsiracy because in a world riddled by corruption, the lust for power, money and war, conspriracy is common as a means of faciliating such immorality.

To not consider conspiracy would mean that one believes just about anything and everything the media and others tells them and does not critically analyze anything much.

I once was such a person myself and I now feel I have been treated like a usefull idiot for all those years I was like that. I still feel bad about that.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

One would be prudent to consider the possiblity of conpsiracy because in a world riddled by corruption, the lust for power, money and war, conspriracy is common as a means of faciliating such immorality.

To not consider conspiracy would mean that one believes just about anything and everything the media and others tells them and does not critically analyze anything much.

I once was such a person myself and I now feel I have been treated like a usefull idiot for all those years I was like that. I still feel bad about that.

Paragraphs lifted straight from the conspiracy handbook I take it, I know not everything we see will be 100% true but if someone makes a claim that a crop circle was made in 15-20 mins someone must have been there so where was it and what was seen and I bet I will not get a reply from Archivalist.

As for conspiracies in general I consider both sides and if I think it's BS, I will try to post evidence why, not quotes and claims typical on sites like ours.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why do people think man made circles are "hoaxes"? I thought it was fairly clear that they are an art form. If you look on Circlemakers website they are pretty open about what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I acknowledge that crop circles are possible to be produced by normal everyday people, by many various methods.

Not only are they "possible to be produced by normal everyday people," but that is all who have made the agrygliphs (crop circles). Do you really accept that alleged aliens would have nothing better to do than to waste their time imitating human knowledge? Every agrygliph that has been constructed has been by humans, some very intelligent. In the 1990s a contest was held with about 20 teams, they were all given an identical design and come morning there were 20 identical crop circles. The video should be on YouTube. In the meantime enjoy this video.

Circlemakers timelapse crop circle

edit on 1/5/2018 by Lathroper because: To correct video insertion

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Paragraphs lifted straight from the conspiracy handbook I take it, I know not everything we see will be 100% true but if someone makes a claim that a crop circle was made in 15-20 mins someone must have been there so where was it and what was seen and I bet I will not get a reply from Archivalist.

As for conspiracies in general I consider both sides and if I think it's BS, I will try to post evidence why, not quotes and claims typical on sites like ours.

What I was referring to was a case in England, some years ago now, where a pilot who run a small arial taxi sevice took a fare to a place and when he returned along the same route he saw a formtion in the a crop which he very certain was not there on the outward journey because his passenger pointed out some things to him that were in bording paddock.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

Humans can make diamonds in a lab.

Doesn't mean we made all the diamonds.

logical flaw

Humans don't make diamonds they create cubic zirconia. And everyone of those were made by man. Humans can make automobiles but to my knowledge no other species has a complished this yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join