It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pal girl, 16 faces 12 charges incl assault soldier at 10(?) when bro was shot in face

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
Shirley Temper and her parents were exposed as part of a propaganda machine in Pallywood’s service. For years, she has been at the center of staged provocations. She always tries to get IDF soldiers to respond with violence, while her father openly supports terrorism and clearly doesn't concern himself with his daughter's safety.

Child-exploitin g Tamimi Clan back in the news with latest “Shirley Temper” video provocation

Well, there you go...it is staged and she is all ready to become a martyr for the cause...and with daddy’s approval no less. Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
They're not helping themselves any with putting "child activists" on a pedestal. It's lowly when Palestinians or anyone else brainwashes a kid for this s#, this is adult territory only, they don't understand the ramification of what they get into as child activists. It wouldn't have been ok for ELF, it's NOT ok for PETA, it's NOT ok for Greenpeace, etc to have them in their ranks, either. At best, it's dangerously naive, and it's abusive at face-value.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
Shirley Temper and her parents were exposed as part of a propaganda machine in Pallywood’s service. For years, she has been at the center of staged provocations. She always tries to get IDF soldiers to respond with violence, while her father openly supports terrorism and clearly doesn't concern himself with his daughter's safety.

Child-exploitin g Tamimi Clan back in the news with latest “Shirley Temper” video provocation

I have serious doubts the soldiers even understood what she was saying. There are some palistinians in the IDF but not a lot of them.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Theprodicalson

Israel is never going to have peace until they take a more hard line. Right now they are tip toeing around the issues and not trying to actually solve it...probably because of PLO apologists like yourself.

I am no apologist. I just think shooting unarmed 10year old girls is cowardly and disgusting.

And shows a warped disgusting mind.

How about US police shoot unarmed children in protests? That sounds like some Merikan Freedumb right there.....

And Israel will NEVER have peace if it starts massacring unarmed children as the entire world will turn on it.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: testingtesting

What do you expect from a guy who shrugs off murder of innocent protesters.

If you mean being pragmatic about what happens to some moron that puts themselves on the frontline of a battle between Nazis and Commies then yes, I am guilty as charged.

Nazi and commies?

What the # are you on about?

Only nazi and commies would imprison or shoot unarmed children for protesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

What do you expect from a guy who shrugs off murder of innocent protesters.

you should read the Iran thread. The blood thirsty yanks are salivating at the idea of bombing Iran.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think the girl is pretty brave because I have seen the documentary Stone Cold Justice that shows the army is targeting Palestinian children for arrest and detention.

All it took for a 5 year old child to be arrested by the military and taken away was an Israeli citizen to "claim with no evidence" that he threw a rock. While in another segment it showed the Israeli "settlers" shot and kill a Palestinian while the military looked on as if nothing happened.

That girl will probably wind up "mysteriously disappearing" after a visit from the military one night.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think the girl is pretty brave because I have seen the documentary Stone Cold Justice that shows the army is targeting Palestinian children for arrest and detention.

Does this documentary mentions the fact that "Palestinian children" are encouraged by their parents and government to trow rocks at passing cars?

The Palestinian Fatah party posted a “rock throwing 101” guide for children on its Twitter account next to a picture of a Palestinian boy throwing rocks.

Rock throwing at cars has caused hundreds of injuries and many deaths, including the following babies who were killed by stones thrown at their family's cars:
Yehuda Haim Shoham, age 5-months;
Jonathan Palmer age 12-months (his father Asher was also killed);
Adele Biton age 3. The 5 people convicted of murdering Adele were all teens.
Srouce

9-year-old girl wounded in Gush Etzion rock-throwing incident

Deaths of Asher Palmer and his infant son

After the holiday meal, Levlovitz drove two guests home, and was later killed when Palestinians pelted his car with rocks.

Israeli Girl Injured in Palestinian Rock-Throwing Attack in 2013 Dies

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Does this documentary mentions the fact that "Palestinian children" are encouraged by their parents and government to trow rocks at passing cars?

You can click on the link and find out for yourself. The documentary is pretty thorough and one of your links is covered in it with an interview of the victim.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Oh but I did watched it. It's no a documentary at all, isn't it? More like an almost completely one sided propoganda pice. Adel Biton's case was indeed mentioned but it was the only one. It got one minute and other similar cases where completely ignored. Multiple false claims made by the Palesinians where presented as facts without any proof. The fact that the Palestinian government encourages kids to go and perform this acts of terror, is also ignored.
You know what would be the easiest way to pervent these "kids" from being arrested?
For their parents to actually stop them from trying to kill other people.
Shirley Temper is not brave, just stupid. She wishes for the soldiers to hit her, this is the whole point of her provocation.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oh but I did watched it

You just now watched it? That's good.

You say the claims are false, but as you should have seen there are Isralies claiming it is true.

Ever heard of breaking the silence? Former Israel soldiers that have come out and spoken of what they have done. The wrongs they perpetrated on the Palestinians as directed by their government.

Israeli people are pretty nice overall, but their government is completely corrupt and wields limitless power with no oversight. The holocaust card only goes so far when their government is repressing and eliminating other people.

Israelis can shoot and kill Palestinians and never see a court of law, but if a Israeli settler claims a 5-year-old threw a rock at him the military swop in and take him away.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

You say the claims are false, but as you should have seen there are Isralies claiming it is true. Ever heard of breaking the silence?

Yes, I did heard about them. I completely support them but even they are not claiming that the army is "targeting children". I'm not claiming that the Israelis are saints. The problem with this film (and with your original post) is that it does claim that the Palestinians are saints.
IDF has nothing to gain by arresting children with no reason.
In reality, anybody who is engaged in terrorist activity is arrested. Unfortunately, the Palestinian government (and some parents) openly encourages kids to pick up rocks and try to kill Israeli civilians.
Ahed Tamimi is a classic example of this kind of exploitation. All her live she was encouraged to provoke IDF soldiers, all while her father is behind the camera, hoping the soldiers will hit her.

Israeli people are pretty nice overall, but their government is completely corrupt and wields limitless power with no oversight.

Couldn't agree with you more on this.
But this does goes both ways.

Israelis can shoot and kill Palestinians and never see a court of law

In self defense (like we saw in the film)? Probably yes.
Shoot and kill without any reason? I would have to disagree, as there are Israeli terrorists who are currently rotting in the Israeli prison for murdering Palestinians.
I do hope you are implementing the same standards on the Palestinian side as well, as I never saw a Palestinian judge sentence a terrorist to do jail time, even when innocent civilians were killed.
edit on 3-1-2018 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

So everyone is shocked that the Israelis arrested a protestor who hit and kicked soldiers? What did she expect. Her whole thing is to film and try to provoke a violent confrontation.

I dont feel much sympathy when they stage events such as these. Going to have to find some new Palestinian Menudo cast for this, she's aging out.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23007898]pavil[/
The problem is, by getting arrested she is getting exactly what she wants, being turn into a symbol. I'm afraid it will only encourage her to continue with her provocations.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Children to Elders, the TREATMENT like dogs unwelcome in their own hometown clearly continues toward extermination:

edit on 5-1-2018 by Planette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This shows you what you're dealing with, when you're dealing with the Palestinians.

They gladly throw their children into the fray and like cowards hide behind them.

They hide their missiles and bombs in schools.

Their children's tv programming brainwashes them to hate Jews and martyr themselves.

The Palestinians throw their children into the meat grinder and then use their deaths as propaganda.

You're confusing the issues here though and I think on purpose to put Israel in a better light. Almost like propaganda?

Sure Hamas and other radical groups have had weapons in schools and used Children. But this is about another issue...is sharing videos on social media a crime? In Israel? Thought it was a free country? Do you arrest children because they are angry because they saw Israelis shoot or kill a family member? Remember there is no way to ever move forward without walking a mile in the shoes of your adversary. You seem to be willfully ignorant, as in not wanting to know the truth and not empathizing with those that disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This shows you what you're dealing with, when you're dealing with the Palestinians.

They gladly throw their children into the fray and like cowards hide behind them.

They hide their missiles and bombs in schools.

Their children's tv programming brainwashes them to hate Jews and martyr themselves.

The Palestinians throw their children into the meat grinder and then use their deaths as propaganda.

What would you do if your homeland was invaded.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
She should thank allah or whatever god she prays to, that she didn't get shot in the face... Seems pretty simple to me. This Soldier showed a lot of restraint, mercy and honor. One would think she'd be happy that her "assault" even made it to a "court of law". Maybe she's being given a second chance to learn something... I'll run with that. She's lucky she didn't get a rifle butt to her allah loving face/faith... Except "change"? Ain't that the new beliefs? Lol!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette
Maybe "respect" for "elders" could bare better fruits? Little female punk deserves what she gets. The Soldiers show remarkable restraint. Very professional. Excellent training.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Run you out of the "Homeland". Only I wouldn't be as gentle about it as the son's of Israel.The son's of Ishmael are cousin's after all.. You can't just kill family. "I will make you a burden to the world ".. The Jews have, and are showing, remarkable restraint, with honor.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join