It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year resolutions for 2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Things and such.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
No more bumming cheap O.P.K.'s from my overstocked friends. And I don't mean Ovulation Predictor Kits. Yep.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I resolve to propose to my girlfriend! Happy New year ATS!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I am going to try and finish a rough draft of the science fiction book I am writing. I can go quite a long time without working on it, which is the problem. I'm about 1/4 done.

On ATS, I am going to try and continue to participate in threads that I comment in until they die down.

Maybe I'll shower more and get a job? Just kidding

edit on 01amMon, 01 Jan 2018 06:24:02 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
My New Year's resolution is to try to and not be politically biased against stupid people. It will be hard, and I may want to troll, but I will try, until I don't want to try anymore.

I was thinking the same thing just a few minutes ago, in all seriousness.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Not sure you can call it a resolution but I am attempting to find a witch doctor to remove what is a possible curse, I have had some rotten luck last year..

The saying if "I had a pet fish it would drown" and if "I brought a grave yard people would stop dying" sums it up about right..

Overall though I am finding it fairly hard to get motivated for 2018, I actually hit most of my sporting goals this year, by hook or by crook at times so I am not sure what to aim for this year..

I guess to work towards world peace and have the ability to put up with stupid people would be a start, my patience as I get older is wearing fairly thin so that could possibly looked at, having re read all that I basically need therapy!!!!!.....

RA

Contact my good friend Marie Laveau, for the right price she can help you out.
Marie hangs out around 300 North Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I plan on breaking into your house and smashing your keurig on the kitchen floor. I'll leave a note that says "I know what you did last summer."

I mean, eat more fruit

edit on 1-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join