It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a giant carry this enormous water kettle?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Keep in mind we are talking about the same people who has a guy with a 50kg 600+ meters of cloth headdress that's actually wearable. If I would wear it I think it would literally snap my neck. When it comes to religious devotion, nothing is too big.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Is there wear on it leading you to believe it was carried and used functionally?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What did every one do sleep through science class ?
A humans size is limited by physics the worlds tallest person 8 feet 11 inches www.guinnessworldrecords.com...
Now thing is when people get this tall they start having all kinds of joint problems heart problems and so one leading to very early deaths .

Now for the reality of giants ( see there were giants David and Golith )
But Goliath was not 20 feet tall nor did the ground shake when he walked .
Before the modern age ( and even during ( aka now ) many people have malnutrition and even when they get enough to eat they fail to get many vit and minerals needed so end up with stunted grouth .
funny 200 years agaio almost evry one posting here would have been considered extremely tall the average height of men and women has going up by 3 to 4 inches just over the last 200 years .

So a 6 foot tall man would have been a giant when most peoples height was at most 5 foot 4 inches and a 7 foot tall man would have been a monster .

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma I agree, Maybe humans were around when there were dinosaurs. Being giants would have put people on the same level to a t-rex as a modern man is to a lion or bear. And like any animal, dinosaurs would likley stay away from a group of humans.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

An artifact used by a giant in our past? You decide.

No. Made in 18th century A.D.
see ignca.nic.in...

Bingo! We have a winner!

It was made during the 1700's and was for a temple. It was not made for anyone or anything to carry.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena
The photos from the site you linked are exceptionally beautiful! I think you have disproven this theory. Although a giant sporting this masterpiece is a tantalizing prospect...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I used to think all the giant tales were religious delirium... but now? We accept that normal animals were larger in the past, so why not sentient critters ...just like the Bible (and other tomes) reports?

Excellent post, why more people can't simply accept this obvious point I don't know (I secretly do know though). But sadly the "smarties" in this world, or the academia are the most bigoted, superstitious, close minded children that exist.
They refuse to accept anything that they did not pay ransom prices for to learn in college. Be open minded people, LEARN from all sources. Even the ones you are suspect of-- nay, Especially the sources you are suspect of!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Baddogma

Um yeah it is.

There is no evidence for giants. Some oversized nicknack doesn't cut the mustard.

There are giant sized axes, swords, kettles, beds. Nearly every mythology from religions all over the planet describe giants or titans and there are even Biblical accounts:

Deuteronomy 3:11

For only Og king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaim. Behold, his bedstead was an iron bedstead; it is in Rabbah of the sons of Ammon. Its length was nine cubits and its width four cubits by ordinary cubit.

A cubit was about 18 inches so his bed was 13.5 feet long.

So if you deny any historicity of giants I'd be interested in hearing your sociological explanation for the ubiquitous accounts of giants from diverse mythologies and religions.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't know about that Kettle and giants but my question hits closer to home....

Are most of my childhood friends related to giants? I only ask because ever since I can remember people I know have had giant spoons and forks in their house. These are way to big for humans to use...They must be related to giants.

On second thought I never see giants chair or table......hmmmmmm

edit on 12-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Case proven. Next?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Goliath was not a human he was a Champion.

If you've ever wondered why Dynosir are painted green and take the exact shape of their skeletons in your childrens books, its to keep you from thinking exactly how human some of these abominable things actually were. And many survived the flood in DUMBS, they are probably still down there, breeding new abominations and feeding on national park patrons .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join