It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false prophet Ronald Weinland does not believe his own 2019 prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
false prophet Ronald Weinland has been teaching that Christ will return on Pentecost of 2019....

Well, Ron does not believe in his own prophecy. The one that (supposedly) came from God, and was without error.

Here is one quote (there are plenty, but here is a good one).

“Because I’ll just tell you right now not everything is going to pan out the way you thought. There are going to be some surprises in the end. Okay? That’s why everything has changed of what we knew and believed to a certain moment in time”
from (page 24)
www.cog-pkg.org...

So I ask, how can PKGers CONTINUE to believe this liar? Ron has predicted Christ's Return FALSELY numerous times, and they still believe this guy has a clue to anything?

Ron has mentioned MORE THAN ONCE, that there will PROBABLY be ANOTHER YEAR OR MORE, before Christ returns (that is, beyond Pentecost 2019(

Not only has he been "hinting" that this prophecy will fail, Ron blames the PKG membership for its failure, as they are NOT ready yet.

The membership seems to be diminishing, people are realizing Ron is a false prophet and are jumping ship, so that is good.
edit on 23-12-2017 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirPaulMuaddib
false prophet Ronald Weinland has been teaching that Christ will return on Pentecost of 2019....

Well, Ron does not believe in his own prophecy. The one that (supposedly) came from God, and was without error.

Here is one quote (there are plenty, but here is a good one).

“Because I’ll just tell you right now not everything is going to pan out the way you thought. There are going to be some surprises in the end. Okay? That’s why everything has changed of what we knew and believed to a certain moment in time”
from (page 24)
www.cog-pkg.org...

So I ask, how can PKGers CONTINUE to believe this liar? Ron has predicted Christ's Return FALSELY numerous times, and they still believe this guy has a clue to anything?

Ron has mentioned MORE THAN ONCE, that there will PROBABLY be ANOTHER YEAR OR MORE, before Christ returns (that is, beyond Pentecost 2019(

Not only has he been "hinting" that this prophecy will fail, Ron blames the PKG membership for its failure, as they are NOT ready yet.

The membership seems to be diminishing, people are realizing Ron is a false prophet and are jumping ship, so that is good.
Just another full of BS turd!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SirPaulMuaddib

WOW, he is still at it? Is he out of jail now?

Ron is what brought me to ATS about 10 years ago. He had some devout followers back then, now, not so much.

I grew disinterested in him after he was proven a false profit in 2008.

Thanks for the update SirPaul. S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Another priceless quote from Ron, regarding the 2019 date (which is without possibility of error, well according to the liar Ronald Weinland).

RW: "just to be candid with you because I know that God’s working with timeframes right now, and the MINIMUM one that I can see is 1260 days, possibly one year, possibly one year that could be added
(that is, beyond the 2019 date....)

Not only is he saying NOW, that the prophecy is complete bunk, he is constantly blaming the members for this time delay rather than the OBVIOUS, he's a false prophet.

I can only blink in disbelief, how, how, how do PKGers still think this guy is from God???? Ron was convicted on 5 counts of tax evasion (stealing from Ceasor) and did jail time!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SirPaulMuaddib

God’s working with timeframes right now, and the MINIMUM one that I can see is 1260 days.

Did you notice something...

“I can see”...
Not “I’ve been shown”...

There is your definitive proof that he is no more than a soothsayer, an abomination to the Lord, demonically influenced.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What is PKG?

This isn't against you specifically OP- but we abbreviate just about everything these days. Drives me nuts.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry, you are right, this is a common thing that annoys me too....

PKG, is a common shorthand reference to Ron's church (a short hand that you will see googling his church).

It is shorthad used in there web urls as well, it is short for "Church of God-Preparing for the Kingdom of God"

This is a common reference used inside and outside to refer to Ron's church.
(for example one of their web sites is named "http://www.cog-pkg.org/"

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am pretty sure a PKGer will respond that this prophecy is true, and that Ron still believes it...

To which I can only say, they have not been paying attention.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I did get a free copy of his book a few years back.... I scanned it over, decided there was nothing in it for me to read it word-for-word to get enlightened about

wasn't he & the wife.. self proclaimed to be the Actual Final Days Two Witnesses....
well they were never in a 'sackcloth' & ashes wardrobe as far as I know.

this is the ~"other side" of the Trump Swamp needs draining~

I thought PKg had more to do with preaching a... Prosperity Kingdom Gospel
edit on rd31151405267023112017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ron wears $1500 suits, he will never put on sack cloth.
Regarding Ron's claim be being one of the Two Witnesses, I like to bring up this verse in the OT, that refers to them (that is, to the Two Witnesses not to Ron and his wife), of which this chapter has portions paraphrased in Rev 11 (most reference bibles will refer to Zech 4 from Rev 11)

The common way this verse is translated is, something like this...(the chapter and this verse discuss the Two Witnesses)
Zec 4:14  Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth. 

Now, NOTICE, it is amusing, because the way it is normally translated "hides" the genders of the Two Witnesses.

Here is the literal translation
(YLT)Zec 4:14  And he saith, 'These are the two sons of the oil, who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth.'

NOTICE, the bible EXPLICITLY SAYS that the Two Witnesses WILL BOTH BE MEN. ("two sons of oil")

So, unless Ronald Weinland MARRIED A MAN, then I don't think Ron and his wife, are the Two Witnesses.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Some PKGers *who are NOT HEBREW LANGUAGE EXPERTS* have said this.

The phrase "two sons of oil" can be translated "children of oil".

Now I AM NOT a Hebrew language expert either! But I can consult with a Hebrew language expert. I consulted with one, and he stated that this verse CLEARLY AND EXPLICITLY declares that the Two Witnesses will both be men, and that the argument that the verse can be correctly translated "children of oil" IS FALSE.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
For those who want to say "sons" = "children"....the answer is no, it does not...
Notice
Sons fron Zech 4:14, is from H1121

(Gen 5:4)  And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons(H1121) and daughters(H1323)

Note, the distinction between sons (H1121) and daughters(H1323). It is not interchangeable.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So let's fix the verse using the "correct" translation of (H1121), and see what happens.

(Gen 5:4) And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat children and daughters.

So now, because the verse is making a distinction between the two ("children" + "daughters"), we now have it that "daughters ARE NOT CHILDREN, otherwise why the distinction?

See, when you start accepting lies, things suddenly don't make sense, they become nonsense.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
real Christians don`t need to know when Christ will return because they are always ready for his return, Christian imposters need to know when they THINK he will return so they can clean up their lives and repent.

real Christians don`t need to predict when Christ will return because they are always ready for his return, if a "Christian" tries to predict when Christ will return that`s a sure sign they aren`t a Christian,they are an opportunistic imposter.
edit on 23-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
People never seem to notice these "prophets" or "church" leaders are nothing but used car salesman,with tricks,sleight of hand,they shell money out to them,this is what society has bred,these are the liberal's who have no sense of direction and follow what sounds easiest,redemption

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Let's look at a recent statement from Ronald Weinland, and ask, does this confused babel sound like it's from God? Or does this confused babel sound like nonsense?

Ron said “So there are going to be some things that are revealed later on – like the two witnesses and what takes place – they’re going to blow your mind! Because there is a witness that’s taken place that was for a period of time up to 2012, and what happens later on is not at all what you’ve ever known or believed. It’s not been spoken of and it won’t be. Okay? It’s just going to happen. It’s not going to be at all like you think.”

So, let’s look at this

1) More things WILL BE REVEALED later
2) More things includes stuff on the Two Witnesses that will be revealed (later)
3) This stuff is new stuff
4) This new stuff that will be revealed will NOT be spoken of.
5) This stuff that will be revealed, but not revealed, is going to happen
6) It’s not what you think or believe

In *the same paragraph* Ron contradicts himself, "stuff is going to be revealed" , but "it won't be revealed, or spoken of"

Does this confusion sound like it's from God? Who is the author of confusion? Is it God?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There will be many false prophets, messengers of God and universal leaders. Once the real ones show up we will know for now just enjoy your time here people!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ronald Weinland is supposed to be a prophet, his wife is supposed to be a prophet, Audra is supposed to be a prophet….

Like I say, don’t prophets prophesy? Ron’s “final commission” is to prophesy against the nations, so…where are the prophecies?

Just another pile of horse manure lies from Ron. Ron hands out titles to himself, to his wife, to his daughter, all meaningless titles and are a bunch of hot wind.

All the prophets in the bible made prophecies. Ron doesn't because he is too afraid to. He doesn't want to humiliate himself by making any more false prophecy predicitions like he made back in 2008ish, where he talked about ports being destroyed. And of course, it didn't come true like he said it would...nothing happened at all. He made a fool of himself. So he talks about prophecying but doesn't prophecy a thing.

Another false prophecy was about how 7 thousand Church of God associated members would die, and how 63 thousand would flock to PKG a couple of years ago. None of it happened. This was a specific prophecy, not one jot or tittle of it came true.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
false prophet Ronald Weinland has been hinting here and there that his Pentecost 2019 date, where he said Christ would return,is probably going to be "extended" by a year.....The Pentecost 2019 prophecy was supposed to be from God to Ron, and without error.......but Ron breathes out lieas like people breath air...so it was a lie.

Ron: “So there are things on this earth that cannot begin, will not begin until the 144,000 are sealed. I shudder to think that we could stand in the way because we have to be at a certain place at a certain time in our growth, in our development,

– because I think we have the ability to hold this up! And I don’t want to continue going on from one period of time to another because it could be a longer period of time because it will happen in a way that has great meaning and great purpose. I don’t want to enter into, just to be candid with you because I know that God’s working with timeframes right now, and the MINIMUM one that I can see is 1260 days, possibly one year, possibly one year that could be added.”

With this statement he has already invalidated the 50th truth and the information in Prophesy Against the Nations, and is already hinting a 5th possible date for the return of Jesus Christ to the Earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
(Rev 11:3 KJV) And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Ron speaks once a week, his gossipy lazy wife doesn’t speak at all. If she did speak “from the podium”, she would be in violation of the NT prohibition against women doing so.

So we have multiple failures of prophecy from Ronald Weinland
1) Ron only speaks once a week
(the prophecy says that the TWs will speak/preach/prophesy for 1260 days.)

2) Laura the other supposed witness, doesn’t preach at all, so this violates the prophecy. If she did speak, she would violate the clear prohibition against women preaching.

3) Only Ron preaches.
(the prophecy is CLEAR, it states that BOTH witnesses prophecy, NOT JUST ONE)

How many failed prophecies does Ron have to fulfill before you call him a false prophet?????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join