It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Humanity, Jerusalem a vote on the soltice Genius move

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There is a song by the Ghanian artist, Nana Tsiboe called Anukware Asa. It's Ghanian for truth no more - a link to the track is below

www.deezer.com...

I could not have wrote this Yesterday, but yesterday Humanity took a vote on Jerusalem, A vote on the 21st of December 2017.. A vote on the Soltice,
a time, for the first time since 1664, the Sun moves into Capricorn, hours after Saturn makes the same exact shift, causing the sun and Saturn to actually line up... Have you ever heard of the Angel Azazel. Congratulations Humanity you have just unleashed the Devil.
I bet the folk who come ancient ruleing bloodlines are laughing -- Just saying

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Congratulations Humanity you have just unleashed the Devil.

That train left the station a long time ago...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's pretty sad people think the UN represents humanity.

Because it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

As you are part of humanity you just congratulated yourself also, or did you try to do anything to stop the will of God?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Shine on brightly
every dark corner.

Blessings to you in 2018!

S&F

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How so ? Dont stop there . We need "informed".

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Is this a riddle or some type of cryptogram? I ca not figure out what the OP means - like AT ALL...

Care to explain what this is about? I feel like we got a snippet of a long conversation.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There was a similar thread posted the other day

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

That happened November 8, 2016.

The Winter Solstice symbolises hope , it's the beginning of the journey away from the cold dark and back into the warm light , a time of renewal.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Azazel (Uzza, Oz) is screwed because his workmate Shymhz deserted him and all the other fallen watchers in 2003.

All 200 failed to keep Atlanta protected when God dropped an ocean on their heads. 197 remaining watchers are already 'walking dead'. They may as well give up now and repent and return to Yahushua.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Azazel (Uzza, Oz) is screwed because his workmate Shymhz deserted him and all the other fallen watchers in 2003.

All 200 failed to keep Atlanta protected when God dropped an ocean on their heads. 197 remaining watchers are already 'walking dead'. They may as well give up now and repent and return to Yahushua.

I'm sure that all made sense to someone , somewhere ....

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Okay, I want to play... but I don't understand what about Saturn is so concerning to you...

So Saturn is in his own sign. That's called "dignified" or "in its dignity" in astrology. Not surprisingly, every planet expresses its energies at their highest in its own sign. And Saturn can be pretty harsh when we've been naughty... but when we've been good, Saturn bestows upon us our just rewards. The one thing we can be sure of with Saturn is that we will get exactly what we deserve -- no more and no less.

In mundane astrology, which deals with nations and politics, Saturn represents the establishment, government, politicians, and government institutions. So there are plenty of politicians and "leaders" and such that have much to be worried about. But not all. Those who have been good will be rewarded... and those who have been naughty will be punished.

This is rather simplistic, but accurate.

For the USA, the most trying time of this transit will be in a couple years, when transiting Saturn conjuncts with the USA's natal Pluto in Capricorn. All hell will break loose as secrets of the elites are revealed (Pluto) and retribution is demanded (Saturn). Politicians and government institutions will crumble, and we will have to re-examine and re-evaluate our values and goals, and rebuild on a (hopefully) firmer foundation.

That's what I see... and it's a good thing. Yeah, things will have to get worse before they get better, for all of us, but to one extent or another, we're all responsible for where we're at right now.

What is it that you see that is so concerning???

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What is it that you see that is so concerning???

Thanks for your reply I enjoyed reading your post, but can I ask what is your opinion on Astrological ages?
What concerns me is you put Soltice Jerusalem and the Angel Azazel in the same sentence, that's serious cause for concern.
You seem to know your stuff,on another note have you ever noticed the similarity between the Sigil's of Azazel, Saturn and the square and compass ident from Freemasonary.
No Ill shut up but what I can say is that the next few years are going to very interesting

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

You and OP need to start sharing whatever you two are smoking...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I'm only familiar with Azazel as a fallen angel and driven into the wilderness, so I probably don't know enough to see any connection with Saturn (or Chronos -- his Greek counterpart). I was just reading up about him at Wikipedia (just to get me started!) and it's fascinating. Apparently, Azazel was blamed at various times for teaching mankind about warfare and vanity and basically lowering our vibrations, and condemned by God to eternity on earth -- can never return to Heaven -- for his disobedience and rebellion.

In the sense that Saturn's job is to right the wrongs of others and bring us the lessons we need to act right -- including everything that Azazel originally taught men -- then, yeah, I can sure see a conflict there! But rather than creating new problems, I would think that it would be the same battle we've been fighting for all history -- "good" vs "evil."

You might find more about Azazel and the mystical side in the Kabbalah, which might help you find more connections with Saturn in the Hebrew myths and legends.

Regarding the astrological ages, it's been years since I really dug into them, but I found it all quite intriguing, especially in trying to correlate the ages with the Bible and other history. This was back in the 90s before we entered the Aquarian Age. And, yes, I do believe we have already entered the new age -- we are not on the "cusp" of it, as some still believe. We are experiencing growing pains though, as Aquarius/Uranus settle into their new role. And I believe the USA plays a huge role in this transition, having been established at the same time that Uranus was discovered -- perhaps a harbinger of sorts -- and with the USA's natal moon in Aquarius there is a karmic connection or memory or something there. In many ways, the USA was founded upon the highest ideals of Aquarius: Individual rights and liberty for all, all men are equal, all lives have value, innovation and creativity... very very Aquarian. But we've also struggled as a nation to actually live up to these ideals... to walk the talk... perhaps, as Jesus said, it's simply that the spirit was willing but the flesh is weak.

The beauty of our founding is that thirteen different sovereign entities were trying to hash out a union in which every state was equal, and in a way that ensure no one state could dominate any other state(s). Each was protecting their own future interests and sovereignty, so what they came up with put each individual state on equal footing -- a level playing field. But each free to do what worked best for them according to their wants and needs and resources.

I have to admit, though, that whereas most astrologers seem to think of the Age of Aquarius as the "Age of Brotherhood," I disagree to the extent that I see the Age of Aquarius as the "Age of Individuality," and the brotherhood will be a natural progression once we get it through our thick heads that we need to respect and celebrate and honor the individual and all his/her gifts and talents. Not compete, not conquer, not correct -- and certainly not tolerate, which implies that the one doing the tolerating is somehow doing the other a favor. Once we can accept and respect our differences, we can then -- as "brothers" -- cooperate and collaborate and otherwise work together for the good of all.

I'm probably just rambling now, so I'll stop here... but I'm really enjoying the discussion!

ETA:

You seem to know your stuff,on another note have you ever noticed the similarity between the Sigil's of Azazel, Saturn and the square and compass ident from Freemasonary.

I hadn't noticed until now! But the commonality is interesting. As I understand Freemasonry, they don't claim any new revelations or epiphanies, but simply adhere to the Biblical symbolism and principles, so I would wonder what they believe it symbolizes and why... in other words, what do they know that we don't? It's also interesting that Azazel is represented as a goat in the Talmud and Enoch, and Capricorn is also associated with the goat -- the seagoat specifically. (Which is odd in itself because Cappy is an earth sign -- not a water sign) Apparently Azazel is the original "scapegoat" -- I learned something new!
edit on 24-12-2017 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
God and 'The Devil' are one in the same. It's like yin and yang. Azazel is both good and evil. It all depends if you're on HIS side or not. There are winners and losers. The winners would see God or Azazel as the greater good. The all loving God. Those who God is punishing will see God as 'The Devil'. There's not two different beings nor are the angels and demons seperate entities.
edit on 24-12-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
You and OP need to start sharing whatever you two are smoking...

LOL. Even better; we could start sharing all info about all religious facts like Heaven/Hell, Angels/Demons etc.

Now that would be so cool. Imagine a bragging match of who's journey to any hell was the worst.

i could start by stating there is a reason why the film 'Constantine' with Keanu Reeves, is too close to the truth as to why all that is heard is the wind and the flames in the Lake of Fire.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A reply to Boadicea

A true story December 21st 2012 marked the conclusion of a b'ak'tun. 2years later to the Date December 21st 2014, a man stood in the rain and freezing cold at 11:03PM on a leyline that ran through Hastings Castle East Sussex UK in order to receive a blessing from Light. That night signified the starting of a "New Age".
Hastings castle was chosen as a mark of respect to St Anselm who wrote a great book on the Ontological Argument for God's Existence
His identity is currently being kept secret as if he came out he would be dead within a week and he wouldn't be able to walk around Jerusalem anonymously.
3 years later to the date December 21st 2017, Azazel moved into Capricorn.
There is much more to that Angel than just being a scapegoat.
The 18th Degree in Freemasonry is commonly known as the Rose-Croix (Rose Cross).
Here is a link to a paper you might enjoy
www.scribd.com...
For those in the so called "Know" December 21st 2017 is a rather significant event.A turning point, but my advice to those that know the significance of whats happening is that The Angel Azazel works for "GOD" not misguided agendas.
We live in changing times Just saying

edit on 24-12-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well spotted.

The Sun entering capricorn (winter soltice) coinciding with Saturn entering capricorn is rare. You would have to wait for some 29 years before Saturn comes back to Capricorn (I can check the exact date). Still, the old devil will definitely not be in 0 degree Capricorn when the Sun enters Capricorn some 30 years from now.

It is certainly an ominous time. However, I do not think the Jerusalem thing is that relevant though.

edit on 17-1-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join