It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions about a certain day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

man, i just used airbags as an example

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So many things just happened perfectly for terrorists that day, the planes hitting perfectly and the perfect place, the fuel blocking all the exits (more or less) The people jumping out the windows, the towers falling, i mean seriously, this must of been the most perfectly planned out terrorist attack in the whole world, if you look at all the ones that have taken place after 9/11 they just don't even come close. you can clearly see those terrorists are not these terrorists.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It sound like a lot of wishful thinking from someone who probably wasn’t alive or was very young at the time of the attacks.

The questions you have are not illogical or invalid but they certainly dont do justice for the couple hundred firefighters and police officers who were crushed to death instantaneously.

I would imagine if somehow they got the biggest airbag in the world and lined it up with 1% of the square perimeter of the first building and people managed to be in windows above that 1% area they would have jumped and most likely still hit the ground through the air bag.

I am no physicist or even knowledgeable about peak velocity and what not but they would be coming down like bombs.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
a reply to: worldstarcountry

But they didn't expect the towers to fall

Some did.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77
As an example, this suicidal daredevil free fell from a plane into an net thousands of feet below, and miraculously pulled it off. It took a VERY VERY LONG TIME to plan out with variables accounted for. Repeat testing, checks and such.

They had the luxury of making certain everything was perfect weeks or months in advance. Trying to set that up in an urban environment, during an insane disaster while the streets are overcrowded with shock and confusion in a one hour timeline?? All we can do is acknowledge the controlled demolition and hope the criminals are eventually brought to justice. Either through court or vigilantism.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
Everyone just sat back, watched people fall & splat on the ground, i'm sorry, but i think i would of thought i could of broken a few of there falls somehow, if i was there, but ofc that wouldn't of been possible due to it being closed to the public, so i couldn't of, but there were firefighters etc all at hand. It's like everyone just stopped thinking.
The footage i saw was exactly that, fire services, rescue services etc sitting back not really doing much but watching and

This really pi$$es me off. 343, 343 fireman died that day. You know nothing of the fire service. By the 2 in 2 out rule that means a minimum of 343 based outside, based on the dead alone. I doubt there were that many out there, because they were inside where you couldn't see them. 343 died trying!
edit on 23-12-2017 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

They need bungee cords in the buildings. Really if life were valuable they would have come up with some escape plan for high buildings by now, but alas it is not as important as money.
edit on 23-12-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

they need something for sure, wouldn't see me working in a highrise till better safety procedures are put in place

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
sorry to say but those people sort of signed there life away as soon as they took those jobs

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It got worse................

....................SOS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join