It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Time Travel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Let us assume there are some form of advanced crafts entering the atmosphere of the Earth. I've seen quite enough evidence to believe that assumption is a pretty strong one. What seems much less certain is who built and controls those crafts. Over the years I've been drawn more and more towards the idea that these craft are actually advanced human technology, which is to say they are humans from the future. Personally I find it hard to believe time travel to the past is possible but it just seems to make more sense than the idea that an advanced alien species traveled thousands of light years to reach us, it explains why they always appear at historical moments in time and they never reveal themselves to us, and it explains how they were able to locate the Earth in our vast galaxy.

So let us also assume for a moment that not only do these craft exist but they are controlled by time traveling humans, or at least some of them are. This would imply the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true because it's one of the only ways to avoid the paradoxes typically associated with time traveling into the past. All the assumptions I've made so far are well within the realm of possibility which is quite amazing because if we are being visited by time travelers that has vast implications for our future. There were some "alien interview" videos circulating the net not too long ago and although I strongly suspect they are fake the claims made by the gray-type alien were still interesting.

Basically it claimed to be a human from far into the future where we had evolved into a different species and it described the concept of traveling through time as being some what equivalent to traveling through space, which is true according to the theory of relativity, we know it's possible to travel into the future by moving at very fast speeds. If time travel to the past is possible I find it hard to believe a time traveler has never revealed them selves, so I recently started watching a lot of different interviews with supposed time travelers to see what they had to say. Most of these interviews were with people who claimed to be from a few hundred or few thousand years into the future.

They were all still humans as we know them today, it would probably take tens or hundreds of thousands of years for us to evolve into a new species. Again I strongly suspect many of these interviews are not real but something most of them talked about was the formation of a one world government and the problems which arise due to overpopulation of the Earth. Another common theme seemed to be that an alien invasion of some sort would help the human race unify and form a one world government. Considering this thread is based on the premise aliens are time traveling humans that paints a rather interesting picture, it implies that humans were invaded by themselves.

If time travel to the past is possible there's no doubt future humans will try to manipulate our time line. Now, if we are to believe the elite want a one world government then this would be a pretty good way to do it. Personally I'm far from convinced time travel into the past is possible but I thought this would still make an interesting thread because it's not entirely beyond the realm of possibility and I'd like to avoid the creation of a totalitarian one world government if at all possible. This is really a message for future humans more than anyone else... a highly centralized government may seem progressive but it is oppressive and will erode your liberties until they no longer exist.

Do not deny the classical approach, simply as a reaction, or you will have created another pattern and trapped yourself there.

~ Bruce Lee

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

John Titor once theorized that UFOs might be advanced time machines.
edit on 12/22/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
These are the "alien interview" videos I mentioned in case anyone is interested:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If this is true, then how come Hitler?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Because the German people love worshiping authority over reason.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well you could ask the same question about any bad event in our history... I assume they aren't supposed to interfere with large historical events, but also if there are an infinite number of times lines then perhaps there are many time lines where Hitler was stopped by time travelers but we are living on the time line where that didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

They're most likely just tipping off their great grandpa's about investments and sports scores.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Humans from the far away future

Have been my main theory to what these crafts are for a long time now.

Think about it.. if anytime within now and eternity, future humans create some kind of time travel.. it could be it.
The chances of eternity is pretty high to me, if we survive long enough to spread to other planets / dimensions.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

US would have come to power more gradually, and China would take the stage as world police and controller.. as US is now.

US and Russia could have been more hostile towards each other.. the war brought them closer, without it.. it could trigger something far worse then Hitlers ww2.

Perhaps the inventions of ww2.. brought the world closer to time travel, so removing Hitler.. would remove their ability to time travel in the future, or move it.. and change the things that they have already manipulated in time

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

If time travel is possible and there is meddling. That raises a whole ethical and moral question of responsibility for outcomes.

An alternative way to control what happens in the future is to keep incarnating the same people over and over in key families . . . .

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
These are the "alien interview" videos I mentioned in case anyone is interested:

I find it interesting that the 2nd vid ended wheb the question about when was the nuclear war was asked! IS there not a part 3?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

IS there not a part 3?

Not that I know of.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have been watching interviews of time travelers on YouTube, have you run across the fact that time travel is invented in the year 2028? I see that in pretty much every interview, although I suspect these people might be watching each other's videos.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I have been watching interviews of time travelers on YouTube, have you run across the fact that time travel is invented in the year 2028? I see that in pretty much every interview, although I suspect these people might be watching each other's videos.
That's very deductive of you. Obviously, which means that if one is BS they all are!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Are those CGI or not..
Cannot tell anymore

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There was a thread made on that topic not too long ago, but yes they obviously are watching each others videos, and many of them are from the same questionable sources which I why I'm highly skeptical of their validity. Still, the theory that UFO's could be time traveling machines does make some sense, especially when you consider how they're able to move through space so quickly without the extreme forces killing the occupants.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

My keyboard is dying but I shall try.

I do not believe that is a real being, its movement's are suspect but it is a great argument and what I am going to say it would definitely have no ability to comprehend.

Time is NON linear, the universe is not an endless repetition and while it can indeed be repeated it is most likely that those repeat's will NEVER be identical even if they come close.

There ARE multiple past's not a single history but several which diverge into separate but coexistent and equally factual reality's just as in multiple reality theory all action's can be real in divergent future reality's.

Imagine a bundle of cable's, each cable representing a separate reality and all those cables become a single cable then that single cable separates into another bundle of cable's. that single cable is just one tiny part and that represents what we assume is our reality, the bundle of cables leading into that single cable each represent a former reality that merged to form our current reality and were it diverges is representative of new reality's or parallel reality's diverging from our point which is there common origin point - or one of there origin point's.

This over simplifies it because it is more like an infinite number of reality's or nearly infinite and these are not even other universes just our own.

So travel in time could bring you to a completely alien past that did not exist as far as your linear reality model suggested and then unless you are somehow anchored to your origin point travelling forward to return to your origin could then very easily dump you into one of a near infinite number of alternate future's and not actually your own reality.

Then there is the matter of the universe, the guy's making this whom seem to think they are very clever and indeed they are ascribe to the infinite universe theory but more specifically they seem to ascribe to the repeat universe theory.

For me the universe is far weirder again, the big bang DID occur but like the interrogator says you can't make something out of nothing and I postulate the the universe is actually a membrane type collision in super space that we see manifested like this, think of a white a grey and a black layer, gravity is the black layer and it lied under the grey layer, time and energy come from the white layer and that overlay's the grey layer, were a black hole form's the white and the black layer come into contact.

Our universe exists in that grey layer.

Now imagine that our universe (Well actually more correctly our Time Space Continuum or TSC) not only has black hole's that form within it but that it is actually inside a black hole - or rather it is surrounded by the event horizon of a black whole.

Now how is this possible?.

Look at a piece of mass and then realize it is really just the grey layer scrunched together from our dimensional perspective, the grey layer still overlay's the black layer at a 1:1 ratio and that mean's that because it is scrunched up it also has more gravity equal to it's amount of grey (overlaying the black - gravity layer) in it's volume so mass therefore has gravity but in reality gravity is also present in empty space at a 1:1 ratio but there it is not detectable and of course mass attract's mass as a consequence of this.

Now inside an object, at it's exact center of mass there is a point were that mass and therefore that gravity is actually surrounding that point and must therefore be pulling on it in all directions (from our dimensional perspective), when a star collapses into a black hole therefore it form's not one event horizon but TWO, an external one that borders the grey layer of it's parent TSC and an internal one that surround's that tiny point and there on that tiny point unimaginable forces of gravity are applied to the tinies space, this in turn invert's or rather pull's from the white layer into that space creating a white hole, that white hole spew's energy and time into that point which then form's a new TSC within the black hole.

I would also argue that each parent TSC has relatively slower rate of time than these daughter TSC and indeed that mean's that even if we could step from a young TSC into an older one unless we could also adjust our relative time base it would just look like cold blackness but in reality it is most likely a TSC just like our's with stars and world etc but all moving at a much slower rate of time relative to our perspective.

So it that was an alien it is most likely the mechanic, pilot or tea boy rather than the scientist.

Sadly he would also not be my descendant, then again poor sod is really ugly so at least I am not to blame.
Still single and at 47 myself losing interest in all of that so my gene's are not passed on.

Anyone can predict the Muslim's or the NK loonies are going to press the big red button so that is all the puppet masters are doing as well.

And I see nothing to rule out God in any of that, I actually believe God is a reality.

edit on 23-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It said that one can't travel past the point in time that the time machine made or used, and yet these things have been around for hundreds, if not maybe 1000 of years.

It like Star war, in a galaxy far far away, along time ago yet some how in the distant future.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

My keyboard is dying but I shall try.

I do not believe that is a real being, its movement's are suspect but it is a great argument and what I am going to say it would definitely have no ability to comprehend.

Time is NON linear, the universe is not an endless repetition and while it can indeed be repeated it is most likely that those repeat's will NEVER be identical even if they come close.

There ARE multiple past's not a single history but several which diverge into separate but coexistent and equally factual reality's just as in multiple reality theory all action's can be real in divergent future reality's.

Imagine a bundle of cable's, each cable representing a separate reality and all those cables become a single cable then that single cable separates into another bundle of cable's. that single cable is just one tiny part and that represents what we assume is our reality, the bundle of cables leading into that single cable each represent a former reality that merged to form our current reality and were it diverges is representative of new reality's or parallel reality's diverging from our point which is there common origin point - or one of there origin point's.

This over simplifies it because it is more like an infinite number of reality's or nearly infinite and these are not even other universes just our own.

So travel in time could bring you to a completely alien past that did not exist as far as your linear reality model suggested and then unless you are somehow anchored to your origin point travelling forward to return to your origin could then very easily dump you into one of a near infinite number of alternate future's and not actually your own reality.

Then there is the matter of the universe, the guy's making this whom seem to think they are very clever and indeed they are ascribe to the infinite universe theory but more specifically they seem to ascribe to the repeat universe theory.

For me the universe is far weirder again, the big bang DID occur but like the interrogator says you can't make something out of nothing and I postulate the the universe is actually a membrane type collision in super space that we see manifested like this, think of a white a grey and a black layer, gravity is the black layer and it lied under the grey layer, time and energy come from the white layer and that overlay's the grey layer, were a black hole form's the white and the black layer come into contact.

Our universe exists in that grey layer.

Now imagine that our universe (Well actually more correctly our Time Space Continuum or TSC) not only has black hole's that form within it but that it is actually inside a black hole - or rather it is surrounded by the event horizon of a black whole.

Now how is this possible?.

Look at a piece of mass and then realize it is really just the grey layer scrunched together from our dimensional perspective, the grey layer still overlay's the black layer at a 1:1 ratio and that mean's that because it is scrunched up it also has more gravity equal to it's amount of grey (overlaying the black - gravity layer) in it's volume so mass therefore has gravity but in reality gravity is also present in empty space at a 1:1 ratio but there it is not detectable and of course mass attract's mass as a consequence of this.

Now inside an object, at it's exact center of mass there is a point were that mass and therefore that gravity is actually surrounding that point and must therefore be pulling on it in all directions (from our dimensional perspective), when a star collapses into a black hole therefore it form's not one event horizon but TWO, an external one that borders the grey layer of it's parent TSC and an internal one that surround's that tiny point and there on that tiny point unimaginable forces of gravity are applied to the tinies space, this in turn invert's or rather pull's from the white layer into that space creating a white hole, that white hole spew's energy and time into that point which then form's a new TSC within the black hole.

I would also argue that each parent TSC has relatively slower rate of time than these daughter TSC and indeed that mean's that even if we could step from a young TSC into an older one unless we could also adjust our relative time base it would just look like cold blackness but in reality it is most likely a TSC just like our's with stars and world etc but all moving at a much slower rate of time relative to our perspective.

So it that was an alien it is most likely the mechanic, pilot or tea boy rather than the scientist.

Sadly he would also not be my descendant, then again poor sod is really ugly so at least I am not to blame.
Still single and at 47 myself losing interest in all of that so my gene's are not passed on.

Anyone can predict the Muslim's or the NK loonies are going to press the big red button so that is all the puppet masters are doing as well.

And I see nothing to rule out God in any of that, I actually believe God is a reality.
Some pending keyboard death that is

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

It said that one can't travel past the point in time that the time machine made or used, and yet these things have been around for hundreds, if not maybe 1000 of years.

It like Star war, in a galaxy far far away, along time ago yet some how in the distant future.

I don't agree with this constraint because its like saying one cannot travel back beyond ones own birth date! i.e. if you didn't already exist at the time you are traveling to then you cant go there. For me the constraint is an imposed one which may in fact be a red herring! No doubt we will find out in the future if not already in secret!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join