It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Time Travel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So let's assume that these UFO's are from the far future, is it possible that they are controlled by AI? I have heard that humans might "evolve" into a race of AI eventually.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If we treat them like that then after disclosure were probably f....d

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just looked at these video's again, now from my belief that it is fake I have to say it is perhaps the best I have seen, there is throbbing vein's in the temples, the chest flutters like a heart beat and rises and falls as if breathing and the shape of the skull is amazing work.

But if it is real the use of a Drug native to Brazil upon a captive like this by a shadowy cabal is very disturbing, the named compound is refined from tree native to Brazil, block's new memories from forming and takes away free will, it has been used as a date rape drug and make's it's victims' unable to resist as there will is virtually non existent under it's influence.

IF it is real then you can imagine this leaving a very sour image in any such being's mind's to see one of there own treated in this way AND/OR any real entity's that may for whatever reason assume this is how we would treat them.

I can however understand the need to obtain as much information as possible in such an event and capture, it may impact not only defense on a national scale but definitely upon a global scale as if such being's are here what do they want.

If the whole body was shown, leg's and all and we could rule out animatronic's or puppet's - university quality old school special effects that rival anything I have seen from Hollywood, indeed better it by far then I would say real, the fact that we never see beneath the waist is why I call foul on it though even the mouth is extremely well animated and I do wonder if a lip reader could give us there opinion on that point.

BUT if it was real how could a human evolve into such thing?.

When asked it say's it evolved from Sapient's - Sapient's simple mean's intelligent's and can include other sapient species than Human's so planet of the Ape's and not necessarily human at all though it did earlier claim it was descended from our survivors after a nuclear war - god help us the descendant's of politician's and there body guards taking over the planet after arising from many generations of living in there DUMB's that is even worse than planet of the apes.

It claim's to be from the future but does that Scopalomine even work on it in the same way it would a "homo" sapien/human being or could it still be lying through it's grey pallid butt cheek's, could it rather be a descendant of sapient raptor's, it's cranial structure is strange and not just because of it's eye socket's or the width of those eye's from one another, it has no forehead, it's cranium is narrow and widens to an almost raptor like ovoid skull but of course one with a very big cranium, it's eye's are more like those of a predator for a number of reason's despite it's relatively spindly body.

(let's just play devil's advocate and imagine it was real then Cow sized eye's Hmm something there could this be a homunculous created over a scaffold of repurposed tissue taken from cattle and other sources then alien style three dimensional printed using cultured genetically engineered stem cell's by for example a machine intelligence?).

If it is a fake it is in my opinion actually Award winning quality even if they did use black and white film stock to enhance the reality of there model, it is really cool nevertheless and I would dearly love to see what these guy's could do with a large movie budget and the asset's of a full film studio.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If we treat them like that then after disclosure were probably f....d

That goes both ways through.

Take the accounts of human and "other people" contact, people are kidnapped, tortured, vivisected, traumatised; used and abused.

Just taking a child in the middle of the night and returning them terrifies. Let alone what happens in the time in between. That causes trauma.

A lot of ETs(?) seem to have no sense of civilised behaviour nor manners.

So when it comes to "disclosure" time, and what has happened comes into the light of day, we could have the equivalent of "war crimes" trials and they'd be f....d.

A lot of explaining to do both ways . . . .

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Right when I was about 3 my mother remembers holding me in her arms' looking out of our upstairs window in terror and seeing something shoot up into the sky with three jet's of flame coming out of it so not your typical ufo or flying saucer event.

I remember being in her arm's in absolute terror, looking down as she stood at the window and three little guy's in silver or white suit's not much bigger than I was at the time with completely black visors looking up at us, as I looked at there faces (which were completely black like holes into nothingness) the memory's stop or were somehow blocked, behind them was a U shaped silver object the top of the U (or rather more like a D but with tail's on it like a U with a bar) had a ramp lowered from it to it's inside, the thing was about the size of a car no bigger and was sitting in our garden.
I feel but don't remember clearly something was done to me and I was made less aware or dumbed down by them for lack of a better description, large dark place that felt cylindrical, being unable to move and a female like presence that was NOT comforting at all.
Later or about the same period in my childhood I was attendant at the local public nursery (Pre School) and the play area backed onto a neighbors house who also happened to be a very good friend of my mother, I saw and so too did the other kid's a blue jagged crystal object stuck in the roof the neighbors house, it was glowing but over about a week or two week's it faded, became dimmer and became increasingly transparent until it was completely invisible, about six month's later the local landlord came out to fix the Apex of the house and about ten years later my mother's friend whom had lived there died of an extremely rare form of bone cancer that literally turned her bone's into a chalk like substance.
When I read Whiteley Streibers book communion in the early 90's it may have contributed toward a breakdown as it brought much of it back to me and I terrified me as I remembered though my experience was nothing like his, there were too many parallel's for me to just shrug it off.

Those little men were short limbed not like this spindly thing, they had massive helmet's like space men in space suit's but were only maybe between three to three and a half feet tall.

And remember child hood memory's so not necessarily reliable at all.

Weird thing about that Crystal, adult's could also see it but they just seemed to glaze over and it was if they immediately forgot about it or could not register it or something, even the other kid's seemed to lose interest almost immediately after the very first day, I was fascinated by it though and maybe it took note that one of those Kid's it may have been there to watch was watching it back - hence what was done to me for being aberrant enough to be able to see it.
I remember pointing it out to my teenage sister as we walked past Betty's house and saying "Look Frozen Lightning", there was snow on the roof's that year and around this object the snow had melted, my sister looked and said "Oh in surprise then seemed to promptly forget about it as if there was nothing there as soon as she looked away".

In my later adult life I had paranormal experience but have only seen one thing that I would call a UFO and that was in the 90's, just a parabolic object, sphere or disc but indistinct about 200 feet up dipping into and out of low cloud cover at night it's highly reflective bottom reflecting the sodium street lamps we used to have over here in England as it flow over the small village of Westhead between the town's of Skelmsersdale and Ormskirk in west Lanchasire north west England heading in the direction of Pilkington's laboratorie's.

edit on 23-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: Specimen

It said that one can't travel past the point in time that the time machine made or used, and yet these things have been around for hundreds, if not maybe 1000 of years.

It like Star war, in a galaxy far far away, along time ago yet some how in the distant future.

I don't agree with this constraint because its like saying one cannot travel back beyond ones own birth date! i.e. if you didn't already exist at the time you are traveling to then you cant go there. For me the constraint is an imposed one which may in fact be a red herring! No doubt we will find out in the future if not already in secret!

Well that's the thing, even if the whole of humanity could travel back in time, could they only observe and study their own paradoxes or loopholes of existence, or could they be literal glitches or bugs in the fabric of space gone to be able to interact with us.

I'm not going into multiple verse or parallel for my own reasons, but if they could travel in time, how would they be able to stabilize, let even do anything.

Maybe the future alot more stubbornly persistent then one would believe.

All it would take is a little nudge in a different direction to alter the entire course of nature/evolution or history.
edit on 23-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

All I can say is wow.

and thank you for sharing the experience. It gives me some clues to a few mysteries.

The little guys I sometimes surprise by waking up in the night and seeing them before they disappear and the child I referred to in the post above was me, woke up with my bed in the air shaking violently and then a vortex of stars appeared to my left and the bed tipped me in. Last thing I remember is screeming in terror.

The crystal in the roof is very much like little round orange crystals I see occasionally that act like beacons. I saw one under a friend's daughter's bed linked with four other crystals in their house. The orangfe ones attract misfortune.

I'm not fond of "greys".

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Let us assume there are some form of advanced crafts entering the atmosphere of the Earth.

That's a really big assumption but ok, lets pretend a giant sized UFO landed along side a TIME TRAVEL DEVICE.

What then? I think it's safe to say, NOTHING... If anything were to happen it would have happened millennia ago. But you know, anything is possible right?

If anything possible happens, i hope you people post it here. Because i've never seen ANYTHING and i'd really love to. No Pun Intended.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

AI . . . .

A machine AI like a computer.

One could also consider a bio-engineered organic life form an artificial Intellegence.

Technology can be organic too.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
One thought on time travel is that the past is perhaps "Done" and yet observable. One may have a presence but go unnoticed. Leave things behind yet change nothing.

The future is perhaps "potential". Changable.

So the focus for "timers" would be to change the present to change the future by studying the past.

It would account for the hidden side of UFOs and the crap they get up to.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

When asked it say's it evolved from Sapient's - Sapient's simple mean's intelligent'

The word you are probably thinking of is sentient.

It claim's to be from the future but does that Scopalomine even work on it in the same way it would a "homo" sapien

Many mammals tend to be susceptible to the same toxins, and evolution wouldn't make them immune to everything.

it's cranium is narrow and widens to an almost raptor like ovoid skull but of course one with a very big cranium, it's eye's are more like those of a predator for a number of reason's despite it's relatively spindly body.

The large eyes are typically explained as an evolutionary adaptation to living in dark environments such as underground bunkers and extended living in space crafts. A larger eye is able to catch more light, the fact their eyes are usually pitch black seems to indicate they absorb virtually all the light that enters.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
That's a really big assumption but ok, lets pretend a giant sized UFO landed along side a TIME TRAVEL DEVICE.

I'm saying the UFO is a time travel machine, they travel through space-time, meaning they probably use some type of drive which can warp space-time, aka a warp drive. It's not so crazy when you think about this in terms of relativity theory.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

It actually makes sense, a lot of people think aliens could be extra-dimensional and therefore their technology would be able to time-travel for sure.

The military has noted that the UFOs they have observed from their jets move in such a way that the g forces would be much too high for humans. Maybe the aircraft have anti-gravity technology that mitigates g forces, or maybe they are drones or run by mechanical intelligence.

edit on 24amSun, 24 Dec 2017 07:00:21 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Thing to remember is childhood memory's, if not for the traumatic nature, the fact that I spent the rest of my childhood terrified of being alone or in the dark which is fairly normal it is almost dream like and of course faded by time and if not for my mother having a similar recollection of holding me, also feeling terrified etc I would have put it down to false memories.

Still it is interesting in itself and even a psychologist could use it for there own theory's though undoubtedly I would probably disagree with them.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Actually I would regard it's adaption's as being more suitable for living on a long duration colony around a red dwarf star somewhere, we have one right next to our own sun at a little over four light years away called Proxima Centauri.

I do not believe this is a time traveler at all for a large number of reason's (even if it had been real) but I would not be averse to it having originated on earth either in a hidden subterranean society as you suggest and it claim's (with it's time travel twist on it) or from a sub species of a now extinct genus which has long since left our solar system but may actually be quite close in celestial term's.

Why would you even consider moving to a planet or artificial habitat orbiting a red dwarf star?.

Our sun will last between 8 to 10 billion years as far as we know, it is already about half way through that so is a mid cycle star (A G2 which is a yellow dwarf star) so that mean's that it has only about 4 to 6 billion years left, couple that with the fact that the earth may become uninhabitable as the sun slowly warms up as soon as 600 million to at most 1.5 billion years in the future and by about 2 to 3 billion years in the future it shall be like Venus is now, a hot world with it's oceans' boiled into it's atmosphere, most of the hydrogen once bound into the water evaporated away into space and then you can see why any race that was thinking in the extreme long term of it's own survival would consider such a move not only an option but an essential move for it's own longevity though Proxima may be too close to local star's for there comfort as they would really be looking for a star that was isolated from close shorter ranged stars.

Red Dwarfs can in fact live (remain fusion active) so long that even some of the first red dwarfs to have formed will actually still outlive all other stars in the known universe.

edit on 24-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I wonder, people like to "normalise" anomalous experiences as something familiar. To create a common to everyone "normal" reality.

That normalisation is not a bad thing in itself, but people generally know inside that the "sensible explanation" doesn't really fit what happened.

Trauma is a difficult thing, and not something I understand, well not properly in any sense.

My once red beard turned snow white inside a year from those guys continued attention.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

In my later life I did experience what I would call paranormal or demonic activity BUT it was after some pretty bad head injury's so that is a get out of jail card for the skeptic's out there, I do believe however that there is some form of link between the spiritual paranormal and the UFO phenomena, perhaps not all cases but there is definitely an area of cross over between the two unknown's.

Having experienced what I would call demonic and even having seen what I would describe as spirits fighting (about 1994 in a place called the Tawd Valley near to an old (coal) drought mine that is actually collapsed), grey mist like thing's that seemed close to the ground but that most resembled almost formless people with there arm's forward and there head and shoulders raised above the ground which came from a nearby old folk's home and black shadow like thing's that resembled upright strange humanoid solid shadow's that you could just about see through that the the grey mist like being's were fighting off (the grey mist thing's seemed to swirl around the black one's and be drawn into them which has had me postulating about gestalt's for a long time since this event) which seemed to have come out of the ground at the collapsed old mine I can also suggest that it is a realm that is not at peace so that if what I was seeing was not simply a result of the head trauma and some form of hallucination then if real it would definitely spill over into our realm.

And so many such abduction's are more likely to have demonic explanation than extra terrestrial though in fact there is no reason why they can not have both as valid explanation's.

ET's could treat us as specimen's, tagging the wild native's and monitoring them using quantum technology from the comfort of there own arm chair's back home - perhaps we are even entertainment for them or something but so too could demonic entity's if they are real as after all they are a group of fallen evil entity's cast down (ET's again) fighting against mostly - benign entity's whom are still in space (heaven so ET's again) and we were one of the thing's they were fighting over.
(and of course if physical those cast down one's would have underground bases as well, horrible thing's done to human's by them just as Phil Schneider claimed before he was murdered).
Religion has everything from evil aliens, hybrid's, subterranean bases, trying to take over the planet and a war in heaven, benign being's and more.

edit on 24-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

In my later life I did experience what I would call paranormal or demonic activity BUT it was after some pretty bad head injury's so that is a get out of jail card for the skeptic's out there, I do believe however that there is some form of link between the spiritual paranormal and the UFO phenomena, perhaps not all cases but there is definitely an area of cross over between the two unknown's.

I quite agree that there is common ground for UFOs aliens and spiritual and I would add the world of Nature Spirits and afterlife world to the list.

I have a very strong suspicion that the "afterlife" world knows what's going on, yet they are bound and gagged on the subject.

The shadows and mist I know too, not a nice part of the world and one that needs to be cleaned up.

I reckon we're the only ones who doesn't know what is really going on.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well if you think about it, if there is an afterlife which I am certain there is then it has to be remembered that if they are sentient and I believe they are then if there is a civilization here that those same entity's would be visiting it may not actually be us but our higher dimensional - spirit civilization which would arguably also be extremely far in advance of us as far as science is concerned, Einstein for example and of course all the other great thinkers would not be bound by time in there science pursuits.

The difference there would be the nature of the lever's they use to move the boulders so to speak, I believe like you say that they are not allowed to do too much in the physical world and that there must be laws of some kind that bind them against such interference, indeed our own spirit's may be far more alien to us than ET's from half way across the physical universe.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What if you didnt have to travel to the past but had a mass mind downloader. Getting memories from a mass sample of many times. Thereby tracking intricate hhistory and possibly communicating to it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join