It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
'bout freakin' time!

On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

www.breitbart.com... utm_medium=social

REPORTED ON DEC 21 2017, 5:28 AM ET:

Hillary Clinton has denied playing any role in the decision by the State Department to approve the sale, and the State Department official who approved it has said Clinton did not intervene in the matter. That hasn't stopped some Republicans, including President Trump, from calling the arrangement corrupt — and urging that Clinton be investigated.

Others associated with Uranium One also donated to the Clinton Foundation, according to the Time

www.nbcnews.com...

Of course you have those in Hillary's camp saying that this is just a distraction from Trump's own Russia problems. Deflection from the truth? We'll soon see if this plays out. The American public deserve to know the truth!

edit on 12/21/2017 by shawmanfromny because: new info.

edit on 12/21/2017 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Please, please, please God indict Hillary this time. I can't stand it anymore! All hat, no cattle politics is so frustrating.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yep. Lol. When trepubs decide deficits don’t matter, they go crazy spending. Now that both parties agree on that, maybe we can get somewhere.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Uranium one actually has meat to it.

What about THIS collusion ?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why can't the Republican's in power just get their # together and impeach Hillary already!?!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The clock is ticking.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Why can't the Republican's in power just get their # together and impeach Hillary already!?!
Impeach? She does dot hold any office at this point.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Tee hee hee! I love it!!!

I'm thinking this has everything to do with the Bundy mistrial declared yesterday due to the revelation of prosecutorial misconduct and abuses of power by the BLM and FBI... which is closely tied with the Oregon Standoff due to the not yet revealed fed misconduct in the Hammond case, which was all about the Uranium One deal.

This is about sooooooooooo much more than Hillary. Let Hillary take whatever lumps she deserves. But when/if the truth is known, I suspect Hillary will be the least of our worries!

Indeed, I suspect more strongly than ever that Obama and Podesta and other key players in his administration have far more to worry about than Hillary... but they sure want us to focus on Hillary -- not them!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

So... NINE entire agencies, of which the State Dept was only one, sign off on this deal and somehow Clinton needs to be investigated? Where are the other 8 folks who signed? Are we going to hear exasperated testimony and repeated explanations of how and why the deal went down from all NINE agencies and their signatories? Or are we going to laser focus in on Hillary because...you know...HILLARY, and obviously the other 8 don't matter because HILLARY.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21

Don't think you can sway anyone with that stupid Democrat logic!

Hillary for Impeachment 2018!

MAGA!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21

Don't think you can sway anyone with that stupid Democrat logic!

Hillary for Impeachment 2018!

MAGA!

I saw a "Hillary for Prison 2016" sticker the other day. Warmed my heart

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

So... NINE entire agencies, of which the State Dept was only one, sign off on this deal and somehow Clinton needs to be investigated? Where are the other 8 folks who signed? Are we going to hear exasperated testimony and repeated explanations of how and why the deal went down from all NINE agencies and their signatories? Or are we going to laser focus in on Hillary because...you know...HILLARY, and obviously the other 8 don't matter because HILLARY.

The members are appointed by the President.

And, now we know after this week's revelations about Obama and Hezbollah, how much he really "cared" about The American People.

I suspect Geitner, Holder, et al, did what Obama wanted. We should look at the increases in their portfolios and bank acounts, too, during the before and after years of the Uranium One deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
"Good people don't smoke marijuana." - Jeff Sessions

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Not sure its up to GOP or DEM's but there seems to be a lot of points or roads leading to the Hill herself

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Now I’m getting worried. Every time they bombard us with Hillary bombs, something bad happens.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Not sure its up to GOP or DEM's but there seems to be a lot of points or roads leading to the Hill herself

Hopefully it will be up to a federal jury.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

and

a reply to: Tophat21

You two really should do a little more study before you start talking about something of which you have no idea:

In practice, late impeachment may rarely if ever prove worthwhile to pursue. Then again, one can imagine several scenarios in which it might. Even if no occasion ever arises in which late impeachment is worthwhile to pursue. This would place late impeachment in the same class as regular impeachment-more important to have available than to actually use. No federal executive official has ever been impeached and convicted, either while in office or after leaving it, but every federal officer is appropriately constrained by the possibility of impeachment, and it is only with late impeachment that this constraint can be properly whole.

1-1-2001
The Constitutional Case for the Impeachability of Former Federal Officials: An Analysis of the Law, History, and Practice of Late Impeachment
(direct .pdf link)

She really should be impeached so that:

1) She will no longer be eligible for any federal office
2) She looses her permanent security clearance as a former Secretary of State
3) She looses her benefits

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Now I’m getting worried. Every time they bombard us with Hillary bombs, something bad happens.
Seems to be all about cutting the spiders web one strand at a time rather then a bomb . The fuse on the Trump bomb just keeps going out . need more dry powder I guess .

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Man this is soooo confusing!

1. Clinton's initiated Uranium 1 and got paid major for it.
2. Clinton's paid hard for Russia support against Trump.
3. Hillary tried so damn hard to win that election (hind sight - maybe to cover this up. makes sense).
4. Somehow the Russians were accused of helping Trump win instead of going against Trump as was originally paid to do.
5. Yeah, I lost track!
6. Oh yeah! Clinton's and company are now being investigated for all of the above.

I'm still confused!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

If you are confused then the Hillary smoke bombs are doing their job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join