It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A War Trump Won

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's not necessarily true. All he needs to do is convince someone else to step in to fill the vacuum that was created.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It's amazing that without obama funding them, they ran out of money. So weird.
Hey now, you're not allowed to connect dots that'll put bad light on liberal leftist lord and savior obummer.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: introvert

There seems to be a lot more work to be done before we can say ISIS has been defeated or that any "war" has been won.

I also believe that it has been Russia themselves that had the biggest impact in ISIS and their efforts in Syria.

More has been done to defeat ISIS in the lat 8 months than in the lat 8 years. If that trajectory continues, ISIS will be defeated with 2 years.

Sure.

What I am saying is that it has been Russia that seems to have been the most effective in the fight against ISIS.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well, it was thehill.com I believe that pointed out that he helped hezbollah so he could get the iran deal (that paid iran a bunch of cash and slow walks them to nukes).

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

RUSSIA BAD!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That we are aware of, thankfully the Russians did come assist their old ally that kind of forced our hand in dealing with ISIS.

Then Trump did what he promised, bombed them and sent more ground troops in to assist, its not a solo trump victory but it certainly helped make a difference.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That's not necessarily true. All he needs to do is convince someone else to step in to fill the vacuum that was created.

Easier said than done; and furthermore, who does half a job then leaves someone else to mop up when you are done?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The US is just one player in the battle against ISIS , why would he get credit when the bulk of the battle is being fought by others with boots on the ground ?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You also don't hear about the power vacuum Obama could have stopped and inadvertently created

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That would be an option.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The US is just one player in the battle against ISIS , why would he get credit when the bulk of the battle is being fought by others with boots on the ground ?

Our concern is the U.S. involvement as the first priority. Yes? That would one point. Next, there's been the same 'others' under Obama and it merely worsened. Yes?

That's two points, off the top. So why wouldn't you give some credit to Trump? The President gets the flak when it goes badly...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The one thing I enjoy about this the most is that Trump doesn't care if the media hates him or ignores his successes. Trump just keeps on going - and calls the media as he sees it.

Previous "leaders" were afraid of the media and let them partially guide policy. Of all things we can agree on is that United States national policy has been damn near retarded since World War One.

Since then, the policy has been to build an empire. Trumps policy is to fix the actual United States.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

You think? Trump seems terrified of the media. Why else would he need to constantly attack them?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You think? Trump seems terrified of the media. Why else would he need to constantly attack them?

Bull. You could use the same spin in reverse.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

He is just giving back what he gets. Anyone that does that is certainly not terrified of anything. He did the same to his opponents during his campaigns. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bull. You could use the same spin in reverse.

Trump is the only President I've ever seen trying to wage a propaganda war to discredit any media that disagrees with him. He is TERRIFIED of the media's power.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's straight up bull#. Every President is put under a fine-toothed combo by the media. Only Trump acts like a spoiled baby when it happens to him and like he is a unique circumstance or something. Yeah right.

Also, always striking back is a sign of fear. Fight or flight remember? It's not just human behavior. It's ALL of the animal kingdom's behavior.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You have your opinion, I have mine. I like Trump. I find him refreshing. I think he is a good leader. He is doing a great job.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I can't wait until Trump supporters come around to the con job he is performing... You guys will feel so silly in the long run when all his rhetoric is exposed for the shallowness it is. Doing a great job? Our country hasn't been weaker internationally in over 100 years.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Our concern is the U.S. involvement as the first priority. Yes?

Your's perhaps but not mine , I'm not American.

Next, there's been the same 'others' under Obama and it merely worsened. Yes?

No , the bulk of the success against Daesh came before Trump , they have been on the back foot for a couple of years now thanks to offensives by countries in the region with air support from the West and Russia.
edit on 18-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join