It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A War Trump Won

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

But nothing compared to what trump has done.

Realy? What exactly did Trump do differently? Oh right you don't know.

So you are making claims you can't back up with evidence or examples. Give credit where credit is due, but don't give him a parade for a participation award.

edit on 18-12-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Again bull. He's the only one who gives it back in return. You or I would do the same when those reprobates dump on his wife, his kids, even his grandson.

Yeah. I wonder where all those crocodile tears were when Fox News and such went after Michelle and the Obama daughters? But because it's Trump suddenly it's not acceptable. Again the press is ALWAYS super critical of the President. Trump is the only anomaly here with his behavior.

The left may scream it isn't 'Presidential'. It isn't....that's why we elected him and continue to support him.

A monkey wouldn't act Presidential either; that doesn't mean we should elect one to be the President.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Fools

You think? Trump seems terrified of the media. Why else would he need to constantly attack them?

He doesn't seem afraid of the media at all lol. He does it because they're idiots and it's fun. Plus, it's his patriotic duty to byatch-slap the sold-out MSM mouthpieces of the deep state.

edit on 18-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

A monkey wouldn't act Presidential either; that doesn't mean we should elect one to be the President.

You think it is ok to refer to Trump that way but you think it's a crime if someone referred to Obama that way.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Everything you just described is how you cover for being scared. If Trump had nothing to fear, he'd leave them alone and ignore them. All these "zingers" you think Trump is delivering to the media really just expose his own insecurities to anyone actually paying attention, and no, this isn't a conclusion the "deep state media" told me. I came to it on my own by reading his Tweets and watching his actions towards the media over the last two years. I know I won't convince you and you see me as a stupid liberal, but one day you'll have to wake up to reality and realize that being able to insult someone doesn't a good President make.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

1) I didn't refer to Trump as a monkey.
2) Even if I did, there is actual racial history with calling a black man a monkey that justifies the racial tension behind the label, and I KNOW you know this.
3) You are yet again putting words in my mouth and telling me my business. I don't and have NEVER expressed desire to make any sort of racial speech against anyone (including the President) criminal.

GTFO! Stick to your own opinions. You clearly need work there first before thinking for me.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually a good point.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I did. I gave evidence. I showed you the maps of progress. It's an undeniable fact that trump has presided over much more damage to isis than obama did.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wait a sec, the war's over and won!?!!!!1!!!!eleventy!!!1!!

Somebody better tell ISIS quick!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I did. I gave evidence. I showed you the maps of progress. It's an undeniable fact that trump has presided over much more damage to isis than obama did.

Great then give him a participation award.

If you want to claim he won the war I will say your crazy. The people who actually fought that war and commanded it deserves the credit.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

2) Even if I did, there is actual racial history with calling a black man a monkey that justifies the racial tension behind the label, and I KNOW you know this.
3) You are yet again putting words in my mouth and telling me my business. I don't and have NEVER expressed desire to make any sort of racial speech against anyone (including the President) criminal.

GTFO! Stick to your own opinions. You clearly need work there first before thinking for me.

You are the one who posted the word monkey in a Trump thread.

Just admit the #resist dyke is cracked, full of holes with a deluge pouring over the top, a self admitted Clinton voter published an article on Trump Winning in the msm, the end is near.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

And I could have said, "dog", "whale", "ant", "cat" or any other animal to get the same point my analogy was trying to express across. Acting outside the norm isn't necessarily a good thing and shouldn't be automatically admired. Instead you decide to play the race card.

Funny. Your words sound like a SJW overreaction statement to something you didn't take the time to understand, but that can't be the case. Aren't you supposed to be anti-SJW?

Just admit the #resist dyke is cracked, full of holes with a deluge pouring over the top, a self admitted Clinton voter published an article on Trump Winning in the msm, the end is near.

Why? One outlier doesn't make a trend and I've already expressed why I disagree with the whole "Trump winning" argument the thread is pushing. So no I'm not going to lie about my opinion just because you are fishing for compliments for Trump.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Uhm, but the US hasn't defeated ISIS.

ISIS were defeated in Iraq by the Iraqi army with support from American and British forces.

ISIS were defeated in Syria by Syrian and Kurdish forces with Russian support.

And ISIS haven't really been 'defeated' anyway, they've just melted away into the population to wait for their next opportunity.

And Isis was sitting pretty with their own nation state selling oil and practicing slavery while Obama was at the helm. See the difference?

You need to check the timeline on events. Trump continued the Obama policy of bombing and drone strikes. Trump didn't just suddenly come into office and bombs started to get dropped on ISIS.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No cr2p after Trump defunded Obama's Isis fighters, they had no where to go but underground.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Trump let the military do what they had to do to kill ISIS. Obama had their hands tied, so they couldn't kill ISIS that the State Department funded.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

And I could have said, "dog", "whale", "ant", "cat" or any other animal to get the same point my analogy was trying to express across. Acting outside the norm isn't necessarily a good thing and shouldn't be automatically admired. Instead you decide to play the race card.

Funny. Your words sound like a SJW overreaction statement to something you didn't take the time to understand, but that can't be the case. Aren't you supposed to be anti-SJW?

Why? One outlier doesn't make a trend and I've already expressed why I disagree with the whole "Trump winning" argument the thread is pushing. So no I'm not going to lie about my opinion just because you are fishing for compliments for Trump.

#resist knows they have to have a united front to exist, that front is falling and once it starts falling there is no stopping the fall.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If you think the dislike for Trump is as deep as some silly hashtag on Twitter then you have SERIOUSLY underestimated the liberal base. It's not like you have to look far to find other Americans with like minded opinions on Trump or anything:
Poll: Trump's approval rating makes him least popular first-year president on record

But I'm guessing since it's a negative poll about Trump it's flawed.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ahhh yes, back into the "he didn't fight the war so he gets no credit" corner. So much for credit where credit is due, huh? Trump made changes to how the war was managed. The results are better than his predecessor's. Ergo, he deserves credit for the changes he made. No one is trying to give him a purple heart.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, the propaganda media has vast influence. 90%+ of what they publish on Trump is negative.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

True there has been some success in the fight vs. ISIL. But that's the thing about terrorism...they can change their flag at any time. They can walk amongst the general population in relative obscurity. Even those that waved the black flag of ISIL can melt into the woodwork, scheme behind doors, change the way they approach the fight, change tactics, change strategies, all as easily as changing clothing.

Tell me though, if Trump is so successful against IS, then why did he push so hard for a travel ban? From the tone of your OP, it seems as if there is no more IS to worry about..or if there is, it's insignificant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join