It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Belluminati" and Taco Bell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hold on to your tacos everyone, it looks like they're really not hiding it anymore!

If you buy something from Taco Bell’s dollar menu, then you’re part of the Belluminati, a “not-so-secret secret society,” according to CMO Marisa Thalberg. Two new 30-second spots from Deutsch nod to the Illuminati—a secret famed secret society with a storied history that we won’t get into here—with Taco Bell’s spin on it to elevate value messaging.

Link
I happened to catch this on the television recently and wanted to see what ATS thought about this. Is this just a "joke", clever advertising, or something more sinister?

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, here's the 30 second commercial:

I wonder what Alex Jones and the rest of the anti-globalists think about this massive fast food corporation blatantly pushing triangles and sacred esoteric symbolism into the mainstream?!

I've long suspected Subway was involved somehow as well, with their triangle-shaped cheese slices. The fact they stopped tessellating them signaled something had changed within the fast food chain...it was also right around the time of the 2008 stock market crash as well.

Are we being prepared to accept our hidden overlords via cheap tacos and burritos?!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The nachos at Taco Bell are also triangular. And don’t forget Hooters has an owl in its logo.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

They also recently had these "naked chicken chips" at Taco Bell that were triangular in shape. I jokingly called them "Illuminati chicken" ... and to my surprise not more than a few months later this commercial comes out!

What the heck is with triangles?!
edit on 18-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Frankly I have a difficult time believing that they found enough adults to shoot the commercial.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i wonder what the meaning of the 7-layer burrito is...? now i understand why they always roll it in the wrong direction forcing me to eat it layer by layer. there must be a hidden lesson there....

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

In numerology, isn't 7 a master number or something?

Well, I'm drawing only two conclusions here...

1. The Illuminati is real, and loves messing with the heads of people by flaunting their symbols around. If they didn't, Taco Bell and others wouldn't be allowed to get away with commercials like this.

2. The Illuminati isn't real, and that's why Taco Bell can make commercials like this.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Ha! Taco Bell is suddenly on my eat list again.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Ha! Taco Bell is suddenly on my eat list again.

Well, like it or not those bean burritos can really fill you up and keep you from feeling hungry for only $1. Factor in the free packets of sauce and everything...you can really keep yourself from feeling hungry for cheap at Taco Bell.

Now is it healthy...? Probably not in the slightest.

But hey, such is the plight of crippling wealth inequality that comes with late-stage capitalism!

And maybe that's the message here...

"You too can join a 'secret society' and eat "well" for super cheap! Don't think about the fact you can't afford anything else but cheap fast food, just accept it and buy it!"

Hm...programming us to all accept only being able to afford "dollar menu" items?

edit on 18-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Hm...programming us to all accept only being able to afford "dollar menu" items?

That is a luxury compared to the future of humanities the Illuminati’s serfdom (us) that will see most of us either dead (the lucky ones) or at the food banks!

It’s already kicked into gear over here in Britain, with even nurses, police, fire fighters and vets regularly using food banks because they literally cannot survive without it due to the forced austerity and the rise of the cost of living.

If those demographics are suffering that badly, there is little hope for anyone else.

It’s nice of Taco Bell to take the piss out of the people who’ve seen the writing on the padded wall of this insane asylum we call Earth!

You don’t have to believe it of course...
But you should wonder why people have been influenced to stigmatise and ridicule those of us who do believe in the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Must. Eat. Taco Bell...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You gettin a lotta calories from those free packets of sauce there champ?

That commercial is hilarious!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

And a 7

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"TacoBell™ Nature's answer to constipation..."

Is it true that TacoBell™ used a bell so You couldn't hear numerous toilets flushing at once?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Taco Bell = not Illuminati.

KFC, Wendy's, Tim Hortons were all started by Masons = Real Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The name came from Glenn Bell who created the place and sold to PepsiCo in the 70's if I recall. Glenn was a great guy I met him once did a.lot for the city till they screwed him over then he quit giving them $10 mill a year like he had for years.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

LOL, CT is that big , Taco Bell's ads now reflect it.

Why not?

I used to think the radio and tv ads ( "Make a run for the border" and the taco bell ring) were a signal, informing illegal Immigrants when to cross the uS Mexico border.

"Make a run for the Border--Dingggg"

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Remember that movie with Sylvester Stallone where all restaurants where Taco Bell?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Remember that movie with Sylvester Stallone where all restaurants where Taco Bell?

Rocky?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Judge Dredd Demolition Man was predictive programming. It told us that Taco Bell would win the “Franchise Wars”. Doom on!

edit on 12/18/17 by Sahabi because: Wrong movie title

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Its pretty funny whatever the case. Hopefully many people are actually aware of it in a serious sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join