It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Owls are not what they seem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

In your search, you'll find both positive and negative references to the Owl, and the ones you pick up and or discard, determines what's in your own mind.

Since its a conspiracy-website, I choose to entertain the idea that the Owl is associated with evil and utilized by a secret cult that has been operating among the Elite.

If it were a website on metaphysics or zoology, I might choose to view the Owl as positive.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
So since UFO/Aliens are a more modern "boogeyman" it should be noted that any relationship to gods/goddesses may be talking about something far beyond little grey men and shiny spaceships.

Ancient Boogyman, Modern Boogyman. Interesting thought. Aliens would then just be another manifestation of this malevolent trickster that has come in many shapes and forms.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

More or less, given the general background and links one can make to owls both past and present it does leave me with one thought echoing about in the old brain locker.

According to one theory i've read a few times, Gods weren't so much gods in the religious sense but were simply Magicians/Wizards/Witches (Ie: Those with magic) who just got viewed that way because of one reason or another. It's probably the only theme i can find between past and present views on them.

So, Magic is real. Nifty.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
Also, consider a scenario where an advanced ancient being "grey alien" abducts someone who happens to have genetic coding that encodes a protein that destroys cancer (total apoptosis), and eventually these beings transmit this "inkling" to a person on Earth who thus, cures cancer.

If only...

I'd suggest that any scenario that involves uninvited imposition (which is what abduction is...and which is what YOU seem to have gone through), is generally malevolent. But I understand that you are trying to achieve a balanced view.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Image from Twin Peaks implying that "Bob" (the spirit that was possessing various people) and the Owl are one.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A guy named Mike Clelland is deep into the
Owl /E.T./ High Strangeness thing.
Here's his web site:
hiddenexperience.blogspot.com...
edit on 15-12-2017 by RavenSpeaks because: spelling

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Washington D.C. and the Owl:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've had some awesome experiences involving owls.

Just the other night I awoke at 2:10am. Went outside to smoke and on top of the huge italian cypress in the neighbors yard was this big owl hooting. I cupped my hands and hooted back and he just turned his head and stared at me. We hooted back and forth a few times.

Thing was looking into my soul.

Everytime I encounter them i think of that twin peaks line.

They're truly mesmerizing.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I was hit on the head by a screech owl once while walking the woods before dawn. Luckily I was wearing a hat. Not long after I was driving home on a rainy night with fog low on the ground, I turned a corner and saw what I thought was a paper bag. By the sound of the thump I knew it wasn't. When I got out I discovered I had just run over a screech owl. Not that there was anything I could do about it but I did feel horrible about it. The next day I hiked several miles up to the top of hill where a forest fire had cleared the ground after a lightning strike. Just seemed like the right place to lay it to rest.

When my wife I lived together she had a dog that was constantly jumping the fence and running loose at night. It developed epilepsy and was so bad I had to put it down. The spooky part was that right after Morgan passed a barred owl hooted in a tree above us. For some reason I believed that owl would follow Morgan on her nightly runs and grab the little critters she scared up.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Let's ask Google:

Let's ask Quora:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My mother was super religious after her stroke. I think it had something to do with her meds myself. But she was not a threat, and she did not cut down anyone or try to force religion on anyone. She only had her own strong beliefs.

She was convinced owls were evil and would not have a picture of an owl or even a decoration of an owl in the house, we had to hide the ones we had here when she came to live with us. She had the same feelings about frogs. The frog thing came from the bible. Seems to me that when Moses sent the frogs he was sending gods creatures, they would not have been evil if they were under god's control. But she would not listen to me.

So a bunch of people at the top are delusional too, holy crap.

Owls are so cute and seem friendly, but don't be trying to touch them, they try to bite you. Well, so do crows and seagulls, but they think your finger is a hotdog.
edit on 15-12-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is what this is about.

Thank you.
edit on 2017-12-15T23:01:12-06:002201715America/Chicago12 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Well I think you added another clue to who this "Q" person is. He's a conspiracy theorist so deep in his "research" that he's gone off the rails, and he's someone who was into Twin Peaks as a teenager! Not kidding.

Trump is a conspiracy theorist. Always has been. He's probably an ATS Member as well. And he's either crazy paranoid or spot on. There's no middle ground about it. If he is right about all these conspiracies...we' re in trouble. And if he is wrong about them, we' re in trouble too, because he calls the shots these days.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
When you live out in the proverbial "boonies", owls are welcome. We have livestock, chickens and waterfowl. The area around the feed bins are a mecca for field mice. We can't set out poison, because we free range our birds. Mechanical traps can only be set at night.

Blasting the little bastards with the 12 guage was getting expensive.

The owls keep the mouse population to a minimum. We like our hooters

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Owls have been a thing as related to the occult and the global cabal for a whole lot of years now. This is not new. There are threads galore right here on this site that discuss owls and their significance. But hey...anything for a chance to dig at the POTUS amirite? Even if it makes you look like a tool.

Q is a group of sock puppets, incidentally. Larping all the live long day like they invented it or something. That's not new, either.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Owls have been a thing as related to the occult and the global cabal for a whole lot of years now. This is not new.

Whats new is that the President is into them.

Id also reckon that this would be NEWS to a few Billion people out there. Conspiracy theorists make up a small percentage.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
if i remember correctly, the lady they based the movie "the 4th kind" off of said that the people of nome alaska were seeing owls outside their windows and when regressed these owls were actually the alien abducters.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
if i remember correctly, the lady they based the movie "the 4th kind" off of said that the people of nome alaska were seeing owls outside their windows and when regressed these owls were actually the alien abducters.

This is Rothschild pal Hillary Clinton, with Laurence Rockefeller. She is holding the Book "Are we alone?" by Paul Davies.

The book addresses alien abductions among other things.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is the book Hillary is holding.

Had she become president, she'd presumably disclose ET Contact (or what she assumed were ETs). Thats why Tom De Longe was corresponding with Podesta (according to Wikileaks).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join