It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Head, Frozen since 1953 [Youtube vid]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberheater
I've never seen a vid like this before and I would like your thoughts.

Totally not real considering the evidence reported here on this thread, but that's not even why I'm posting. This guy looked oddly familiar to me, and it clicked that he looks ridiculously similar to the actor Sam Trammell. That's really all I have to say. Could be my eyes playing tricks on me also. Reference

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Atsbhct
From the get go.. leaves don't stay frozen in perfect condition for 65 years. That's enough to say it's a hoax.

I don't know what leaves look like after 65 years in a freezer. I know some ladies keep bits of wedding cake frozen for years and they can look okay. Got any images of critters frozen for approximately that length of time? Not Mt. Everest bodies, though, because they were exposed to the elements.

I had a chicken froze in my garage freezer for over ten years. I started to make sure to check dates and rotate better after that. It actually did not look that bad, I thawed it out before I was going to cook it and noticed it was freezerburnt so checked the date on the wrapper.

I knew a guy who had a chunk of deer meat in the freezer out in his garage for around twenty years. We looked at it, it looked freezerburnt but it didn't seem bad. Those old freezers were really good, they lasted many years. I sure wouldn't eat that thing anymore.

I'm pretty sure this same guy has a video where he tries to cook and eat a small portion of the meat. It's pretty damn funny.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Atsbhct
From the get go.. leaves don't stay frozen in perfect condition for 65 years. That's enough to say it's a hoax.

I don't know what leaves look like after 65 years in a freezer. I know some ladies keep bits of wedding cake frozen for years and they can look okay. Got any images of critters frozen for approximately that length of time? Not Mt. Everest bodies, though, because they were exposed to the elements.

I had a chicken froze in my garage freezer for over ten years. I started to make sure to check dates and rotate better after that. It actually did not look that bad, I thawed it out before I was going to cook it and noticed it was freezerburnt so checked the date on the wrapper.

I knew a guy who had a chunk of deer meat in the freezer out in his garage for around twenty years. We looked at it, it looked freezerburnt but it didn't seem bad. Those old freezers were really good, they lasted many years. I sure wouldn't eat that thing anymore.

I'm pretty sure this same guy has a video where he tries to cook and eat a small portion of the meat. It's pretty damn funny.

Did the frozen chicken in my post attract you or something?
I noticed your name and saw a relationship to my post.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

If I'm not mistaken, that's the neck of a quadruped not a biped.

Maybe. Although Bigfoot is supposed to be bipedal, it is also purported to have a very thick neck that blends down into its shoulders.

My thought is that they sure did a slapdash job cutting the head off. Look more like it was torn off than cut.

The teeth are to good to be true, the eyes have no eyelids. Just too much to question. I'm calling it fake and a poorly done one at that.

Take another look at the eye close-ups again....there's eyelashes in there..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

He's not Sam Trammell. He's Peter Caine, dog trainer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

OK, this is too much. Last year he claimed one jumped off his roof and masturbated. This guys either a loon or a liar IMO.

WARNING LANGUAGE AND ADULT MATERIAL

"This was not an eight foot bigfoot."

Gold.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberheater
Look at the “artery” overlapping the “spinal cord”. Its clear plastic tubing that he ran red fluid thru. Also it’s too small for such a large animal.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

OK, this is too much. Last year he claimed one jumped off his roof and masturbated. This guys either a loon or a liar IMO.

WARNING LANGUAGE AND ADULT MATERIAL

"This was not an eight foot bigfoot."

Gold.
I wonder how many takes before he could contain the laughter and keep a straight face.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This Guy thinks of himself as an amateur film maker and he's been poking fun (at our expense) with a whole slew of BigFoot claims and bizarre BS.

Here's one where he claims he was basically raped/molested by a BigFoot. Some may find his humor entertaining, I on the other hand do not think he or his videos are funny or entertaining.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I suppose in a world of diminishing mysteries we all wish we could see a truly bizarre creature like Bigfoot or an extinct Dinosaur or the like. We are never content to think this is all there is, we look for oddities like the Balkans Spacecraft, (thought to be) or the lake under Antarctic lake Vostok or any number of sites of ancient civilizations. It seems improbable that a Bigfoot has never been found, or the remains that we know of. But hoaxers abound, some even create religions..

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

my opinion on this thread violates EVERY clause of the ATS rules

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I seen one of his videos some months (years?) back. The dude is hilarious!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This guys videos are all hoaxed they should be pulled from YouTube.
Blatant lie.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I do enjoy the copper pipe coming out of its neck.

Here's another video of his, I can't decide if he's doing this for fun, or if he's really crazy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As clean as the severed head seems to be, if that is the trachea, how was it not severed in the same manner? I do believe this is a pipe, and if this head is real (which I have my doubts), what is the reason for a pipe? For a display mount? But in a freezer? It all seems like garbage to me, but a "good try" garbage.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This guy has everything but credibility. a reply to: cyberheater

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Maybe the giants of old were just another kind of Hominoid.
a reply to: rickymouse

That's true. As soon as the face was shown, I thought it looked similar to what people described when they told the tales of the Giant of Kandahar...I have no idea if any of these reports are true but I do know that we "know" nothing, so....

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Maybe the giants of old were just another kind of Hominoid.
a reply to: rickymouse

That's true. As soon as the face was shown, I thought it looked similar to what people described when they told the tales of the Giant of Kandahar...I have no idea if any of these reports are true but I do know that we "know" nothing, so....

I have heard of that thing, and I just looked up some stuff on it. Maybe that giant is a bigfoot with less body hair.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

ohhhh busted!
you can even see the inside rims (whatever those things are called)
lets go to hoax bin

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

what i am even doing anymore

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join