It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me??? - - Walking Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Is it just me, or is has the Walking Dead become horribly boring! There's a whole bunch of people running around talking smack, including Negan; there's endless drama music and inuendo...but nothing ever happens!

Nope, not just you.

I've also had it with the film school flashbacks and camera closeups, etc. When was this added to the mix? Flashbacks only make sense if it depicts BEFORE THE ZOMBIES!

Comic fans say Carl is immune to the bites in the comics, so seems logical that will be the way the show goes too. Sadly. Damn teasers! At least give me Gabriel's death, or Eugene's even, c'mon! (or Jesus)

And is it just me, or does Rick make dumber and dumber decisions as we go on? I mean, sure, let's trust the guys who turned on us just weeks ago, to have our backs yet again.... Are you high Rick? How on earth is this a good idea? Or hey, lets just surround the Sanctuary... No, you BURN IT DOWN you idiot! But nope...just fine letting a flood of walkers in, but nope, not burning them down or anything. Morons. Absolute morons.

And what about the Saviors' near superhuman abilities to be EVERYWHERE?

Sanctuary overrun, outposts destroyed, barely got out of there alive, and yet they can stage an ambush while the VICTORS are heading home? (and with more numbers...) How the hell does that work? Throw me a bone here...this is just ridiculous.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join