It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The notes were not the part people were concerned with.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Show me where I said she forged anything, or tampered with Moores signature.

I didnt, and what I said is 100% true.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I guess this will have to be explained as well.

Three weeks ago, in a partisan effort to dismiss what is now an admitted forgery, the left-wing Washington Post’s Philip Bump (already a proven liar) consulted former FBI agent Mark Songer, a forensics documents examiner, to examine a yearbook produced by one of Roy Moore’s accusers as evidence he assaulted her. The expert concluded that the “writing seems consistent with one writer.”

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.38258b602ab2

The problem is, Nelson has admitted to adding "notes," under Moore's signature. If the "writing seems consistent with one writer" and Nelson has admitted to what she added, this whole thing is one big inconsistent mess.

Allred claims he didn't analyze the "notes". Just the inscription and signature. It must be exhausting for her to always cover her a$$.
edit on 8-12-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think the first false premise is that she ever said the Roy Moore wrote it all to begin with.

I’d like to see your video of her ever saying that Roy Moore wrote every word of it.

I don’t remember her ever saying that at all.

Also, I watched the interview and I don’t remember her saying that she had deliberately lied or misled anyone. Maybe I missed that part.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

I think the first false premise is that she ever said the Roy Moore wrote it all to begin with.

I’d like to see your video of her ever saying that Roy Moore wrote every word of it.

I don’t remember her ever saying that at all.

Also, I watched the interview and I don’t remember her saying that she had deliberately lied or misled anyone. Maybe I missed that part.

I posted the video on the last page, start at 11:30.

She specifically says that Moore wrote the part about old hickory, which she now denies.

Of course she didnt say today that she lied.

Who siad she did,.

She admitted to writing the part about old hickory, and she expressedly said Moore wrote in in the first conference.

Hence she changed her story.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So you admit Moore wrote the part that matters?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

So you admit Moore wrote the part that matters?

What?

No I never said or even implied that.

I admit she first said he wrote it all, and has now changed her story.

I admit she is now claiming he wrote what you call the part that matters. But we know she already lied.

We also know that they will not allow an independent expert to look at the yearbook.

So no, I am not willing to take the word of a proven liar on the yearbook about who wrote it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh my.

Well let's wait for breitbart or ABC to tell us the truth like they always do...

As soon as some "reporting" comes out that fits your beliefs make sure to start posting how much it's true. And not just another media psyop.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of real news and fake news colliding.

And a scumbag will walk away from it.

Sad that *one* side has higher standards.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Oh my.

Well let's wait for breitbart or ABC to tell us the truth like they always do...

As soon as some "reporting" comes out that fits your beliefs make sure to start posting how much it's true. And not just another media psyop.

And you keep making up what posters say, and refusing to take the accusers own words as proof.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This is a perfect example of real news and fake news colliding.

And a scumbag will walk away from it.

Sad that *one* side has higher standards.

This is proof that some people will look at video where a woman clearly says Moore wrote the part about old hickory, and then later say she wrote it; and still think that she didnt change her story.

In other words, these people are willing to ognore reality to go after someone they dislike.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

What are you talking about. You think Roy Moore is innocent because she said her notes were his.

You think the special council case is bust because 1/3 of Mueller team donated to democrats and his right hand man was "Clinton lawyer"

Your literally spouting network propaganda.

edit on 8-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So he wrote part of it and she wrote part of it.
He wrote part of it, which at the very least, shows he knew her.

He should just fess up, and admit that, back in those days, sometimes an older guy (adult in thirties) would date a high school student.
Denying it isn't that believable when he said himself, that he didn't date anyone without their mom's permission.

I think all of us that are old enough, probably knew at least one girl in high school that was dating the much older guy.

Times were different back then, still not right, but it happened more than people want to admit.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I guess this will have to be explained as well.

Three weeks ago, Washington Post’s Philip Bump consulted former FBI agent Mark Songer, a forensics documents examiner, to examine a yearbook produced by one of Roy Moore’s accusers as evidence he assaulted her. The expert concluded that the “writing seems consistent with one writer.”

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.38258b602ab2

The problem is, Nelson has admitted to adding "notes," under Moore's signature. If the "writing seems consistent with one writer" and Nelson has admitted to what she added, this whole thing is one big inconsistent mess.

I still can't figure out how a yearbook signature proves anything about assault. Very bizarre that there is all this weight of evidence placed on it. It means NOTHING.

LoL

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Allred had only one job to make it right and of course she blew it. If she got an independent expert everything would be fine. Now she failed miserably again. Every decent amateur lawyer would have no problem to rip the evidence presented by her to shreds. She must be one of the worst lawyers in history. I guess Beverly is already regretting hiring her.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes where she said she made notes? She certainly doesn't say she forged the yearbook.

Could you show it? Word for word?

My Transcript from Gramblers YT Video at 11:30 mark

He wrote in my Yearbook, He wrote in my Yearbook As Follows, "To a Sweeter, More Beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas Christmas 1977 Love, Roy Moore Old Hickory House.

Go Look and see if my Transcript is not exact.

link   

What are you talking about. You think Roy Moore is innocent because she said her noted were his.

You think the special council case is bust because 1/3 of Mueller team donated to democrats and his right hand man was "Clinton lawyer"

Your literally spouting network propaganda.

I have no idea if Moore is innocent. I have said all along that if this yearbook proves it, by all means let an independent investigator look at it and remove all doubt.

I questioned why that hasnt happened, and I am now showing this woman lied.

I also never said the whole investigation into trump is bust, I said despite biases I see no reason why the indictments I have seen shouldnt hold up because there appears to be physical evidence of the claims.

I have said that I want people in the investigating acting with bias to be removed, but want the investigation to continue.

You are the other hand are practically begging people to please not point out factual stories on these events.

You go so far as to flat out make up accusations that I said something that I never came close to saying.

You say I sound like network propaganda?

Is that you Rachel Maddow?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
I still can't figure out how a yearbook signature proves anything about assault. Very bizarre that there is all this weight of evidence placed on it. It means NOTHING.

LoL

It's an exercise in navel gazing.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So the part he didn't write according to the handwriting pro was Roy Moore hickory house?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

sure as hell proves he knew her, which he is denying.

you'd be cool with an 32 year old dude writing this in your teen daughters yearbook?

To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say “Merry Christmas.”
Christmas 1977
Love,
Roy Moore

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join