It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Saudi Arabia ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That wasn't mere speculation. Here's the article where I got that from. It's on "Al Akhbar's" site, translated from Arabic:
A secret document about a correspondence between al-Jubair and Mohammed bin Salman

Accordingly, the peace project proposed by the Kingdom is based on the following:

First, any rapprochement between the Kingdom and Israel depends on the parity of the relationship between the two countries. At the military level, Israel is the only country possessing nuclear weapons in the Middle East, which gives it a factor of superiority in regional balance of power. Therefore, the Kingdom should be allowed to possess such deterrent elements Or Israel's demilitarization.

And remember, Mohammed Bin Salman is the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia who's been calling all of the shots recently.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Further to this theory. Nikki Haley is today going to announce irrefutable proof that Iran has violated nuclear weapons treaty. Now, if USA pulls out of the deal, Iran will immediately begin nuclear enrichment program again.

What's the betting they've set Saudi Arabia up as a nuclear power to counterbalance Iran before they announce this?

This theory keeps getting stronger and stronger. A nuclear Saudi Arabia and a nuclear Iran. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Isn't it amazing though, ever since trump got in, the attacks seemed to decline. Now we don't hear about nearly as many as before.

Either that or the attacks that are being reported as commited by white men a complete fabrication and it's jihadists. Sort of how they don't report suicides, maybe they just pretend it's not muslims anymore so they don't get their glory or terror.

You're joking, right? "Attacks seemed to decline"? Try telling this to people in Europe or New York. There has been 0 evidence of a decline in terror attacks.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

What's going on today sure is due to trumps actions. Protests, burning American and Israeli flags, burning pictures of trump,.
I saw one man beating a poster of trump with his shoe. Just smaking his face over and over again.
The United Nations is going to have a special meeting of the security council on friday!
Time for this man to go.

This is nothing new in the Middle East, and certainly not a result of Trump, or not unique to it, anyway. It's a result of decades of Israeli apartheid law (in violation of many international laws) and the US support for it.

Time for Trump to go? Yes, well, I agree with that one. Doubtful the UN will have any sway over this though.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I would tell, but if i did, i would be tarred feathered and pillaged. And .. that's never gonna happen. Knowing your enemy is better than being one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join