It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Pundit - Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Come

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

yeah they wouldnt write one interview down and not another.....right?
they treat all the interviews the same dont they?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

And that’s why that’s such a good question, isn’t it? If it’s the culture of the bureau to write every last little thing down, why wasn’t it in that instance?

Of course, I didn’t say it happens 100% of the time. Simply that it’s the culture over there. Which makes the lack of interview notes highly suspect. Can’t really have it both ways. It can’t be suspect that there were notes taken and also suspect that no notes were taken.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

yeah they wouldnt write one interview down and not another.....right?
they treat all the interviews the same dont they?

According to some yes.
According to FBI policy they treat all the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Given the FBI agent who did the interviews for that investigation is the same one who was just fired from Mueller's team for anti Trump messages I think we know the answer as to why it was done in one instance but not the other.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well. Here's your chance. Explain why I should consider any of the articles you've posted in this thread credible considering they don't back up anything they say with links (or very few links).

PS: Way to ad hominem me.

Stop being lazy and do your own research. You already made your position in this thread clear so why waste my time trying to convince you of something your too lazy to research o n your own?

PS - just stating the truth.

You're the one who presented the source. I told you why I find it untrustworthy. If you can't defend your own source, then why should I bother going any further down the rabbit hole? Yet you accuse ME of being lazy.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

When a person shows qualities, say courage, the quality can be admired without elevating the man as a whole to a level of sainthood. None of us are one trait only. We all have qualities that oftentimes do not shine, but in the harsh light of scrutiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join