It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US families urged to EVACUATE military bases near Seoul amid fears North Korea WAR 'close'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has warned that the rising tensions between the the US and Kim Jong-un’s corrupt regime means preparations for war need to be taken. The member of the Senate Armed Services Committee warned the US was “running out of time” to prepare itself for war when speaking on CBS yesterday. He said: “I want the Pentagon to stop sending dependents and I think it’s now time to start moving American dependents out of South Korea.

“We're getting close to a military conflict because North Korea is marching toward marrying up the technology of an ICBM with a nuclear weapon on top that can not only get to America, but deliver the weapon.

“We’re running out of time.”

Source

We are getting very close to WW3, more so than we were during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Even McMaster said over the weekend that the risk of war with North Korea is increasing by the day:

The likelihood of war breaking out with North Korea is "increasing every day," warned America's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, Saturday. McMaster spoke at the Reagan Presidential Library, where he cautioned that the threat America faces from Kim Jong Un's nuclear arsenal is growing. "Every time he conducts a missile launch and nuclear test, he gets better," McMaster said.

"And whether it’s a success or failure isn’t as important as understanding that over the years, he’s been learning from failures, improving, and thereby increasing his threat to all of us." "We are in a race, really, we are in a race to be able to solve this problem, not just us, right, but the United States, all of our allies and partners," McMaster continued.

"There are ways to address this problem short of our conflict, but it is a race because he’s getting closer and closer and there’s not much time left." McMaster said that of all the threats America faces, North Korea is the most dangerous. "The greatest immediate threat to the United States and to the world is the threat caused by the rogue regime in North Korea and continued efforts to develop a long-range nuclear capability."

Source

While Sen. Graham's message about moving our dependents out of SK is not an official evacuation order, we are getting close.

This begs the question:

When will President Trump stop issuing sanctions? I've said repeatedly that they do NOT work.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Gen'rals gathered in their masses,
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction,
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning,
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh Lord yeah

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role for the poor, yeah

Time will tell on their power minds,
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess,
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah

Now in darkness world stops turning,
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more War Pigs have the power,
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pigs crawling,
Begging mercies for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
Oh Lord yeah

~Ozzy

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

You warmongers are so full of yourselves...

Sadly

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I apologize... double post
edit on 4-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
GOLDSTEIN!!!!!!!!! GOLDSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!

+45 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Trust me when I say that you really do not want to see what America would be like if we were the bully so many people claim. Don't get me wrong it is a great line for ratings and upvotes and I'm certain it makes everyone feel a bit better to rag on the US, but throwing shade from afar just sounds like cowardice.

If you, or your country (which you conveniently fail to mention) has a better plan of action then knock yourselves out. It is literally one of the best times in modern history to do so, but chances are your own nation will do nothing effective until its too late. It is around this time that suddenly the big bad bully will once again become your bestest friend.

So hate on playa, hate on, cause that always solves the problem.

edit on 4-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It should be posted twice. I apologize on behalf of my nation. But you can't stop stupid people with guns.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You seem to REALLY want WWIII to happen. Millions upon millions of people will die so you can feel good about American might.

The ensuing war with China will be much more of a threat to us than a nuclear North Korea.

The elite won't let this happen any way, it would be too big of a disruption to their money. A World War is a bit different than invading some piss-pot country to steal its resources.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

If I could star you a 1000 stars -

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

You seem to REALLY want WWIII to happen. Millions upon millions of people will die so you can feel good about American might.

The very moment millions of people die in the world every single government in the world will be destabilized. People will not accept suicidal leadership.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Gen'rals gathered in their masses,
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction,
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning,
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh Lord yeah

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role for the poor, yeah

Time will tell on their power minds,
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess,
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah

Now in darkness world stops turning,
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more War Pigs have the power,
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pigs crawling,
Begging mercies for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
Oh Lord yeah

~Ozzy

Pretty sure it was written by Geezer Butler but s+f anyway

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This is a bad sign. To be honest I've felt this was coming for quite a while. It's a scripted cartoonish story; a crafted narrative developed by the hawks, in line with the Bilderberger (et al) group & delivered via the lamestream media.

War is most definitely coming - only a year ago, N. Korea was nowhere close to being able to target the Pacific coast of the United States, but now? It is clearly possible - and even if it isn't, the narrative claims it is, and so the playbook is narrowed down to an accepted & legal right to declare war. What form that war will take, who knows - but no matter what, it will be devastating.

I wonder if the US will adopt a 'shock & awe' approach.. The 'Green Glass' strategy (nuke the f*#k out of them) might be on the table, a perfect opportunity to assert dominance over all nations, showing what happens to seriously rogue nations.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

But ozzy said it best 😉

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

yes,Gezzer wrote that song.Favorite band whole life.2nd

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
LOL

Stay focused people!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

move to Tokyo, warmonger from there.

originally posted by: Thorneblood
If you, or your country (which you conveniently fail to mention) has a better plan of action then knock yourselves out.

there is one, one which USA always fails to follow: stay the f... out.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I thought Merkel had a solution to North Korea that involved paying them off like we did in Iran?

Oh right she wouldn't get involved unless she was specifically invited to do so.

“If our participation in talks is desired, I will immediately say yes,” ~ Merkel

www.google.com...
edit on 4-12-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

In this case we did, for over 50 years. Worked great for everyone didn't it?

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

You warmongers are so full of yourselves...

Sadly

Lags

Excuse me????... , isn’t it NK lobbing ICBMs and missles over Japan’s bow and threatening the annhiliation of SK,US, and Japan?

Get your sht straight and learn about current events before spouting your hateful bullsnip

The US sure had its share of issues and screw ups, but NK isn’t one of them, and if they ever decide to start dropping hell from the sky you’ll be screaming for Countries like the US and UK to do something

So set your uninformed ass down, and learn a bit about what’s actually going on and who NK and Kim are before spouting your hateful rhetoric
edit on 12/4/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join