It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US families urged to EVACUATE military bases near Seoul amid fears North Korea WAR 'close'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Right, because when the US keeps it's nose out of things, it all works out just fine......, like how Europe was able to solve what happened with Bosnia........

Oh wait...that's right. We had to fix that for you too because people kept dying and the "peace keeping" forces that Europe sent didn't do jack about it.

If this is what you were brainwashed to believe old chap then so be it.

I respect and understand your opinion.

Have a nice day.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So you're telling me the soldier who escaped was actually killed in a death camp in NK? Oh wait.. no he wasn't, he left their military, he wasn't in a death camp. Yeah it's a completely fair comparison, you have no idea what caused that soldier to want to leave. Maybe he was bribed ? Please tell me how it's different. Both situations have people leaving behind something they didn't believe in, going to a hopefully better or more suiting future in their mind, and being shot at by former country men for their choice. Oh and ps, your country has around 2.3 million people in prison and with the way the system works, chances are their lives are pretty much ruined too.. may not be a death camp, but certainly a death to an easily successful future. Geesh, don't smoke that plant, straight to jail.

I had to laugh at you thinking I'm liberal. I'm not anything, I don't believe in being side a or side b, surpisingly ebough, I form my own opinion based on as much unformation as I can gather. That opinion is flexible to change with any new information. The fact that you fall for the division really shows how narrow minded you are and really invalidates any opinion you have because you're clearly too set in your brsinwashing to even consider anything else. Sad

I have watched and read lots thank you, you may want to brush up on a little of your own history and realize that your county is far from stable or peaceful. Please give me one good reason you feel your country deserves the right for such a destructive weapon and another country doesn't? YOU ARE NOT THE WORLD POLICE.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
So the alternative is for the free world to accept that we will live under a growing threat from a certifiable madman who thinks himself a god, a brutal dictator, amassing an arsenal of nuclear and thermonuclear weapons and the means to be able to deliver them anywhere in the world while continuously threatening his enemies and making demands?

We just accept that, stand down and hope that the failed policies of decades will somehow work now to bring this to a peaceful conclusion?

Have we failed completely to learn anything from history?

If you think there is going to be some easy way out of this you have learned nothing. Though perhaps it's time for the world again to learn the hard way.

Yes, let's give peace a chance.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

It's a nice video but the powers that be would never allow a candidate like Turner to ever be elected.

edit on 4-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

A Question.

Why should NK give up it's Nuclear Weapons, just because The U.S. and others have asked it to do so.

Would The U.S. give up their Nuclear Weapons if asked ?

We all know the answer.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What is cool about this video is not from the American perspective but from the European one.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I live in the air path going to Korea here near Iwakuni. Tonight many military jets in the "dark" have flown over. Something is truly on . I know the military can't say nothing or at least they shouldn't , but usually these military jets don't fly at night, at least not recently anyway. No news here on NHK Japan so maybe this is all show to let kim rockey man "don't shoot another missile. But like I've stated before, read all my post, NK does not fire missiles without notifying japan, china and US and Guam, that all has been a long time agreement. Maybe this now has something to do with the submarines in NK.

A large “ahem” training exercise involving the USA and South Korea started today.

The United States and South Korea launched a massive joint military air exercise on Monday amid increased tensions with North Korea over its nuclear program and recent ballistic missile tests.

The five-day Vigilant Ace exercise includes some 12,000 military personnel and 230 aircraft – including six F-22 and 18 F-35s, both with stealth capabilities. South Korean media said B-1 bombers would also participate in the exercise, but the Air Force declined to confirm that.

Source : www.npr.org...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 4-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Because I forgot a link and I am crap

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

What is cool about this video is not from the American perspective but from the European one.

I know. Thanks for at least watching part of it.

Something the poster above me didn't even bother to do, but just made an assumption instead.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Would you care to come up with some solid proof about what you have written above? (I dont mean biased MSM sources but SOLID proof.)

Please provide a list of acceptable sources for North Korea's activities.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Would you care to come up with some solid proof about what you have written above? (I dont mean biased MSM sources but SOLID proof.)

Please provide a list of acceptable sources for North Korea's activities.

Nice way to turn my question around👍

You know darned well that there aren’t any unbiased sources (whatever side they may come from!)...

Unfortunately we are like mushrooms :

Kept in the dark and fed a load of sh•t...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Then you don't really want to do anything other than throw your opinion around without regard to what it is based upon.

You are not worth replying to any further at this point.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Then you don't really want to do anything other than throw your opinion around without regard to what it is based upon.

You are not worth replying to any further at this point.

Fair enough, thank you for your opinion too and have a nice day🙂

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

A Question.

Why should NK give up it's Nuclear Weapons, just because The U.S. and others have asked it to do so.

We all know the answer.

Has the U.S. shown videos of Pyongyang getting nuked while singing songs about it?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

originally posted by: alldaylong

A Question.

We all know the answer.

Has the U.S. shown videos of Pyongyang getting nuked while singing songs about it?

They don’t need to, everyone around the planet has already seen what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and not to mention the numerous videos of tests that can be viewed online.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

You warmongers are so full of yourselves...

Sadly

Lags

I wonder how *your* countrymen would react if it had been your country that this apparent madman over and over again threatened to attack - while coming ever closer to being able to.

The US is not the warmongers in this case.

When you take the threats, the development of nukes, the subsequent threats, the development of delivering system, and the continuing threats, into account, the American restraint has actually been remarkable.

If ever there could be a case of legitimate preemptive attack, this would be it.

I hope it does not come to it, but I would totally understand the Americans if it did.

When I first read this line: 'I wonder how *your* countrymen would react if it had been your country that this apparent madman over and over again threatened to attack' I assumed it had been written by someone living in North Korea but then realised my easy mistake.

edit on 4-12-2017 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2017 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Words of power. Words of wisdom.
I look into the future and see a great empire.
(Volcano looming)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Once Again:

Keep On Topic.

No insults.

No trolling (and some of you are coming very close to being actioned).

Discuss the OP of the thread. Not each other, and do not derail the thread with off topic posts.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah NK attacked Iraq, and caused millions of deaths, ruined the state of Libya and Yemen, and almost Syria and is now starting on Iran

I think YOU need to READ MORE OF OTHER INFORMATION

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join