It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$$ for your manhood?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

To complicated to discuss it, on a forum, with no keyboard I am sure someone will come along thou and post some links maybe , and yes family law is biased I just can’t get into it this morning. I have seen men goto jail, because they were unable to pay 500 dollar child support payments because they lost a job etc. I am in a decent mood I don’t want to go down that road, on the flip side I am sure their are some single mom horror stories also.. Just all results of bad decisions in life..

I hear ya thou.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
well, that's better than a truck driver being threatened with losing his driver's license if he doesn't pay the thousands of dollars he "owes" because the support collection lost his danged payments I guess...
ya, there's lots of horror stories...
still say the thousands of dollars went into some black ops gig... it was happening to too many people, including at least one state congressman in the area.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I understand your point.
However, I don't think it entirely fair to just blame the vicitims for becoming victims, either. While you have a point, certainly, about the complex number of ways this can come to such a point with the "victim" playing their own part in what they experience, it isn't always that way, no matter how much you'd like to think it is. And it isn't really about someone making a pass at a woman confidently, and it being taken the wrong way, as much as you'd like it to be.

It's about how men have conducted their daily business attendant to the women they encounter in the workplace, and a pattern of said behavior. It's about drop to your knees, or don't have a job.

Why is that so hard to understand? And why is it so hard to understand that your daughter, and no other woman should have to confront that while trying to work and pay her bills every day, and gain the respect you lack for your wife, whom you describe to be the antithesis of that?
tetra

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
can you name one surgical treatment that a man is forced to have without his consent by our modern medical and court system like they have done to many women when they have forced them to have c-sections against their will?

I am sorry if the scales just haven't found the perfect balance yet, but that is no reason to go backwards because you have this grand illusion that things were so grand in the past. that illusion never existed!!! and, I am sure that if women could endure the kind of treatment they did through the ages with the scales so horribly tilted against them, men can endure the short time while those scales find their balance.

Circumcision comes to mind, as most of us didn't have a say in this surgery. However, I've known a few women who were forced to have a c-section, as they were too small to safely birth a child through boy-ish hips or improper orientation of the child and too narrow a birth canal. Should the doctors let the women and most defiantly the child die due to her demands?

No, we certainly haven't found a balance, however the pendulum is swinging far in the opposite direction. It sets a very dangerous playing field where women will come back after a man after 30 years and claim he was inappropriate, and ruin his life. Seems rather vindictive to me.

However, it can also go the other way, as neither women or men are innocent and the turn-around could be just as ugly.

Balance will come when we learn to be responsible for our actions and learn to treat each other as we wish to be treated. However for that to happen, we will first have to learn as a whole that everyone has value, and no one is disposable regardless of race, color, creed and gender.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
oh please!, nobody can understand women not even women themselves, one day they act like the queen of England and want to be treated as such and the next day they act like total whores and want to be treated as such. The best way to treat a women the first time you meet her is with total indifference because sure as # the next time you meet her she will act total different. Treat her with indifference until you can figure out her cycle of queen of England and total whore, and then adjust your attitude accordingly.

Firstly, might I suggest not referring to women as "whores", especially if you happen to enjoy getting some action, it is rather hypocritical.

You know what you call a women who enjoys sex? Nothing but her first name.

Let that sink in for a moment, she has every right to sleep with who she wants just like us men have enjoyed for eons, unless you would like to associate that term with yourself as well. I'm really getting tired of hearing that term applied to women in general.

Show a little respect, and stop being a zealot unless you can prove your unwavering morals and ethics.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Truth is things aren't the same as in 70's,girls and guys didn't send naked pictures of themselves,we didn't have reality shows of single mothers etc,this is a result of social media,promote people as objects,not real person

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Lol, then watch, a long time passes, and they will complain about life being boring, an not being chased.
All the while, she will tell you to call her a bitch an spit in her (I stole badman can't stop thinking about sex), and said don't tell anyone or I'll kill you if you do look.

Feminists, built right up just to be built back down.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli
Your post just resonated with me. My father was a drill sergeant to command sergeant major and raised me not to take crap from anyone. I was a girl and much smaller than most people my age. He taught me survival skills, diclipline, and grit. The most valuable piece of advice he ever gave me was to not ever rely on a man and I would always be ok. He was right. I think because I respect myself, I refuse to not be respected by men, or women.

I've had many incidents of male intimidation/harassment over the years, but my favorite was when I was confronted by a dozen construction workers over a lot line dispute. The foreman was screaming some obscenities at me, I screamed back twice as loud and said I learned it all from his mother. By this point all his subordinated were cracking up, seriously they were dying. He felt humiliated and quickly and quietly apologized and made things right.

My guess is that many of these hollywood types are getting away with a lot so they are trying a lot. If they were shut down 100% of the time, they would stop the behavior. It is not just men either, a lot of women push the line which is why men are so confused!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

We're just animals trying to live in an advancing modern world. Men will always be men and women have responded to these advances throughout human history in all cultues strong confident men able to provide. Our society is fighting our own human nature.

But I don't support sexual harassment and what I see right now is exposing people in power abusing women and men.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Girls are always saying things like "i wish a handsome guy would come up to me and just grab me and start kissing me..."

So, if they are attracted to you and in the mood, its fine. But should you commit the cardinal sin of not being her type, or having imperfect timing, your ass belongs in prison or at least fired and sued...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join