It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert: Police, FBI search for 3-year-old North Carolina girl Mariah Woods

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Am i the only one who thinks thee is also a possibility there is a cover group that abducts children? Possibly they are so good they can enter houses unnoticed and steal children in the middle of the night.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Am i the only one who thinks thee is also a possibility there is a cover group that abducts children? Possibly they are so good they can enter houses unnoticed and steal children in the middle of the night.

Yeah, who would stop a Sheriff from going into a house no matter what time of day/night.

Someone said on another forum who shall not be named there's some searching going on under Mariah's house at the moment, in hazmat silver get up. Trying to get a confirmation on that now.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sheriff: Photos from Walmart are not missing girl Mariah

The Onslow County sheriff on Wednesday morning said surveillance photos circulated in the search for Mariah Kay Woods, 3, are not the missing girl.

During a news conference on Tuesday afternoon, Sheriff Hans Miller said that crews were working tirelessly to find Mariah.

Mariah is white with light brown hair and blue eyes. She is about 2 feet, 9 inches tall and 30 pounds. The child in the photos, shown only in profile, appeared to match that description, leading law enforcement to share them in their search.

I'm getting really frustrated this 'Sheriff' does NOT tell people often enough Mariah has trouble walking on her own and uses braces to walk.

No word if she had them on at the time of her disappearance but I doubt it as she was 'tucked into bed'.

Who knows.

S. Hans Miller needs to get a grip and start telling it like it is. He says 'no bit of information is too small' - but leaves out the description of her disability - every time.

edit on 4325Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There is a live broadcast I can't link to.

Police have pulled many bags out from under the house.

High Hill Rd. is blocked off and no one can go in or out.

They're saying 'she's been found' but there is NO confirmation of this yet.

According to eye witnesses the police are in the water in wet-suits in a nearby waterway.

Will update when I can.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

just so i can follow the thread

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

They've cleared the Bio-Father and his fiance as suspects.

There's word going around Kristy and her BF were taking the kids on 'vacation'. No one had confirmed or not if they have. Point being - if a monster had to 'get rid' of a body? A 'vacation spot' might be a place to do so - instead of around the house.

The Marines were called into help find Mariah.
I wish we knew more.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Back-info and more.

peace

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The father is convinced the mother is involved and lying about the disappearance.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah I'm reading something about how they were supposed to go on a 'vacation' but I need to nail that down.

It's looking like Mariah isn't around the house though. I hope that's a good sign.

Thanks for the input I appreciate it a lot on these cases.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
3 PM UDPATE: Sonar being used to search local waterway

For more than 24 hours law enforcement has been set up at Southwest Creek Bridge off U.S. 17 searching for missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods.

Traffic northbound on the highway is slow moving as it’s cut to one lane in order to let law enforcement do their jobs.

A boat, which was seen on the side of the highway earlier in the day, is now in the water being used to search and the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office has a trailer added to the mix today.

I so hope they don't find her.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Earl Kimrey arrested in case of missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods

JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - One of the worst fears of those searching for and concerned for a missing 3-year-old girl have unfortunately come true.

The Onslow County Sheriff's Office and the FBI announced an arrest has been made in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods.

Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody by investigators at the Onslow County Sheriff's Office on Friday. Kimrey is the live-in boyfriend of Mariah Woods' mother, Kristy Woods.

Kimrey was taken before a state magistrate and charged with:

-- Concealing of Death
-- Obstruction of Justice
-- Second Degree Burglary
-- Felony Larceny
-- Possession of Stolen Property

I don't understand how they can do this without a body?

More to come.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Earl Kimrey arrested in case of missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods

JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - One of the worst fears of those searching for and concerned for a missing 3-year-old girl have unfortunately come true.

The Onslow County Sheriff's Office and the FBI announced an arrest has been made in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods.

Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody by investigators at the Onslow County Sheriff's Office on Friday. Kimrey is the live-in boyfriend of Mariah Woods' mother, Kristy Woods.

Kimrey was taken before a state magistrate and charged with:

-- Concealing of Death
-- Obstruction of Justice
-- Second Degree Burglary
-- Felony Larceny
-- Possession of Stolen Property

I don't understand how they can do this without a body?

More to come.

A confession maybe? Or possibly an accomplice?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No murder charge?

From your article:

Kimrey has a criminal history that dates back to 2005, a larceny conviction in Alamance County. He was given probation and a suspended jail sentence. He was convicted in Onslow County in 2012 of assault or threatening of a government official and being drunk and disorderly. He was given probation and a suspended sentence. In 2015, he was convicted of larceny, this time in Brunswick County. He was given probation and a suspended sentence.

I guess he IS a suspect. The article doesn't elaborate, but says authorities think the little girl is deceased due to evidence gathered. I hope this is resolved soon. So sad.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I believe that part of the article is reporting his criminal record.

And yes, they believe she is dead but I don't think he can be charged with murder without a body?

Not sure I'll look it up.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Body of missing North Carolina 3-year-old Mariah Woods located

ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. — A body believed to be that of missing North Carolina 3-year-old Mariah Woods has been located, authorities said in a Saturday evening news conference.

The Fayetteville police dive team recovered the remains around 5:30 p.m. Saturday in Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in Pender County.

Positive confirmation of the identity of the remains will be made by the Medical Examiner’s Office. Mariah’s mother’s boyfriend, Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody Friday in connection with the girl’s disappearance and death.

I just hate this.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No murder/manslaughter charges yet. Apparently she died an "unnatural death". I Wonder if it was an accident and he tried to cover it up?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I don't now the distinction between 'unnatural death ' - and what she endured.

Whatever happened to her? All say she is at 'peace'.

I have to believe that.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: queenofswords

I believe that part of the article is reporting his criminal record.

And yes, they believe she is dead but I don't think he can be charged with murder without a body?

Not sure I'll look it up.

You can just harder to prove usually requires dna evidence. I think they found something in that house near them. Odd they searched an empty house unless they saw signs of entry.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Looks like they cancelled the amber alert and said they found the body. I was hoping i was wrong but it was obviously the family.

The body was in a creek in Pender County about 25 miles from the home Mariah shared with Kimrey in Jacksonville, FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch said in a statement with few other details. The medical examiner still needs to identify the body, but investigators are confident it is Mariah, Lynch said.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Two things : #1. This is a parents or grand parents worst nightmare. #2. It's an incredibly import decision when you invite someone into you home if you have children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join