It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Time Travel be Revealed in the Year 2028?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I have been watching some random videos by people who claim to be time travelers. They all claim that time travel will be invented in 2028.

One person worked for the CIA as a test subject in the 1980's and traveled to the year 2118. He ended up in a futuristic city with extremely tall skyscrapers and flying cars. He woke up in a hospital and noticed a floating, glass table and a floating television. He asked the nurse what year it was, and she told him. The man then leaves the hospital, and while walking on the street, meets someone and tells him his story. This person gets confused, and claims that time travel was invented in the year 2028, not the 1980s.

It turns out that time travel was being developed by the military, and was officially released to the public in 2028.

Here is the video right where the man mentions this.

20 minutes in exactly

Meanwhile, there is another video circling the net (a more recent one) where a man claiming to be from the year 2028 travels back in time to this time period (November 2017). He also states that time travel will be officially revealed to the public in 2028, but was developed by government scientists much before then. This guy is hiding out in South America and is from the future but was stranded here. He says that electric cars will have a range of 600 miles on each charge, that there will be a huge spike in AI development in 2021, that virtual reality will start to become popular, and that time travel will be disclosed in 2028.

This video, I can't find on YouTube. So you'll have to watch it here:

Proof of time travel? 'Futuristic' man ‘from 2028’ issues chilling warning in video clip

This random time traveler claims to have been born in the year 2026, and that the first time machines came 3 years later.

This YouTube man claims to be from the year 2030, and that time travel becomes possible in the year 2028. Go ahead and watch the video from the start.

He claims time travel was invented in 2028 at 35 seconds in.

There is a second interview on this video about a man who traveled back in time from the year 2028. He says that his government agency, which sounds like Homeland Security, picked him to be the first crew leader as soon as time travel was developed. So this would also be around 2028. I think this particular video seems like a fake.

However... check this video out. This time it is a man who claims to have been born in the year 2005. He is a time traveler, he says, and time travel was invented in the year 2028.

This man says that time travel was invented in 2028 30 seconds in.

This next guy looks homeless, but you can bet he just came back from the year 2028 - when time travel was invented, according to him.

He claims this 12 seconds in.

Here is another person, he makes the claim at 10:30

In addition to this, another man makes the claim that while time travel to the future was invented earlier, time travel into the past was developed in 2028. This is at 37:30

edit on 24amFri, 24 Nov 2017 02:31:23 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 24amFri, 24 Nov 2017 02:52:30 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've always wondered about "time traveling in the future", sad to say, there is no proof that is can possibly exist, for we as humans have only one life span here on Earth.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Check out the videos, I just fixed the links. Especially the bottom two and the top one, they are all very clear that time travel will be invented in 2028 and I put the time stamp right there so you don't even have to work much to see it.

Edit: actually, sorry, I can't seem to get time stamps to work on ATS. So I found a 6th video and put the time stamps above the videos in the O.P.

I'm thinking this could just be a hoax where all these people are in on it together.
edit on 24amFri, 24 Nov 2017 02:34:24 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
As much as I would love time travel to be possible, it is impossible because the past is just all in the mind now. The present moment.........

.....was two seconds ago. And the future is already right now, at the end of this sentence.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I hope so. I'd go back and tell her... don't go.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

As far as I understand it you can't travel further back than the invention of the first time machine , it's like thinking you can walk through a wall without a door , the time machine is the door.

Has a time machine already been invented ? , personally I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm undecided on the matter, according to the videos and another one I watched, the government started making time machines in the late 70's but time travel won't be available to the public until 2028.
edit on 24amFri, 24 Nov 2017 02:34:49 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Sounds a little bit like John Titor.

While I believe time travel exists (time slips), I am skeptical of those who claimed to create a time travel device.
edit on 11/24/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
No it will not. This thread's content is the stuff of science fiction. It is made up fancy.

Time travel will never be possible because what HAS happened no longer exists. Actions/thoughts exist as long as there is momentum. There is a beginning and an end to an action or thought.

Everything exists only in the moment. It has no existence in a future (only a postulated one that can change with any given alteration). It has no existence in the past other than attempts at mimicking a certain reconstruction using media or imagination, but it is never more than a simulation or memory. The neurons chemically playing back recordings electrochemically are nothing like the original action:

We watched the eclipse. The Sun was blocked out by the Moon.

In the actual event the Sun was shadowed by the Moon. The movie we made and the memory we have are just a lot of code that builds an image composed of pixels made out of on/off lighting code we can rudimentarily recognize as a two dimensional representation or a certain stored state of chemical interactions in memory cells that allow neurons to access the chemical data in a form it can use to present our consciousness with a simulation of the actual experience our senses "sensed".

It's all gone and NEVER to come back. It is NOW. Try and find it. Even one millisecond is an eternity compared to the actual present. Even NOW only exists as a kind of reference point in an eternity that will never stop changing.

We can record every millisecond of our lives, but the recording will never be anything like the real event. It is just an IMAGE.

Images are all we get, 666. That is why forgiveness is the best policy. We are freeing ourselves from the pain of past experiences that no longer exist. When we remember or recall emotional pain causing experiences we are allowing an image manufactured by our own minds, not anyone else's, to mess with us psychologically on a daily basis like a loop of behavior, sabotaging our lives when all it actually is in real terms now is a "consequence" sensed and stored electrochemically in memory cells.

edit on 24-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

There is a second interview on this video about a man who traveled back in time from the year 2028. He says that his government agency, which sounds like Homeland Security, picked him to be the first crew leader as soon as time travel was developed. So this would also be around 2028. I think this particular video seems like a fake.

Nitpicking here but if he was the first crew leader when it was developed, that would be pre-2028 as it was fully realised by the time it was released to the public.

I can't get my head round the physics of time-travel, so can't tell you the why of it but there's a strong belief that time travel is only possible as far back as when time travel is invented. I don't think this belief is universal within those circles that believe time-travel i'd possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

He says that electric cars will have a range of 600 miles on each charge, 

The new Tesla Semi Truck does 500 miles per charge. Pretty close already.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
More of a case of playing on peoples inquisitive nature,how can you travel through time when you only exist in one time zone,if you leave the time zone,you no longer exist,and there is no such thing as an ex CIA agent,if you did know one you would know that

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

There is no time travel and there will never be.

Time is nothing but the change of arrangement between the particles in the universe.

How would you reconfigure the whole universe to a previous state?
Yow would you record the state of the universe?
How would you predict how the universe would be at a later stage?

You would need something that by definition would have to be bigger than the universe and there is nothing bigger than the universe.

And if there is something bigger than the universe then that is the actual universe and the problem remains.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

There is no time travel and there will never be.

Time is nothing but the change of arrangement between the particles in the universe.

How would you reconfigure the whole universe to a previous state?
Yow would you record the state of the universe?
How would you predict how the universe would be at a later stage?

You would need something that by definition would have to be bigger than the universe and there is nothing bigger than the universe.

And if there is something bigger than the universe then that is the actual universe and the problem remains.

You assume we know how the universe works, can you even prove it is a UNIverse??
I agree there is paradoxes with timetravel, but how about traveling to parallel dimensions?? It wouldnt be timetraveling, but you could travel to a time much like our own past or future. But again, we cant prove that is possible either.

But saying something is impossible, that is just ignorant, when we know almost nothing about how our universe works, or what it even is

edit on 24-11-2017 by IAMNOTYOU because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Im undecided...
Is it possible, maybe....

But i strongly believe that the ones saying NO
have an inherent fear, fear of someone being
able to go back and find "some" truths...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
yep, I met a time traveler yesterday Thanksgiving while watching You tube 1940's sci-fi movies. A guy named Wendell appeared in my living room standing on the sofa and stepped down onto the carpet and exclaimed he needed to rush to a store or market. He seemed agitated and in quite a hurry. He told me that he was a time traveler and that he had come back from 2029, the year the last PEZ refill was eaten, and that civilization was in shambles due to the catastrophic loss of PEZ refills. He promised to tell me winning lottery ticket numbers if I could only help him secure a carton of PEZ refills.

I quickly put on some cargo's and a jacket and found my flip-flops and we took my Prius down to the Hollywood Ranch market on Vine and secured all the refills we could, two full cartons, and one only missing eight refills. We rushed back to my apartment and he jumped up on the sofa with his paper bag containing the refills, tapped on his wrist watch apparatus and disappeared before my very eyes.

True story. I kid you not.

PS, when I win the lottery, I'm buying a hilltop Casa just outside Taos ..... PPs, he put one of his 2029 twenty dollar bills into the Salvation Army Santa's pot........ lol, that ought to cause quite a stir when they count the loot....lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Even Dr Who never travelled through time. When he steps into the Tardis it is now and when he steps out it is now.
There is no time to travel through. There is only ever now appearing.

Time is a lie!

edit on 24-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I was voted most likely to travel through time.
Class of 2028.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
apart from :

" agreement on the date "

are these tails internally consistent with each other ?

it is a common trick of hoaxers to " co-oberate " another hoaxers tail , in this case - by using a single date

but once you look further into each onese tail - they usually turn out to actually contradict each other on important details
edit on 24-11-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Even Dr Who never travelled through time. When he steps into the Tardis it is now and when he steps out it is now.
There is no time to travel through. There is only ever now appearing.

Time is a lie!

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.”
Dr Who.

All instances of existence, are all now.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join