It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Am I repusled by transgenders?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
When I was a kid people kept to themselves more and things were more tolerated,everyone had their opinions but didn't make a spectical of themselves,now these perverse thoughts are being forced on us by these entitled liberals,I'm sure the govt is behind it,they get their tools by giving free treats

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: nerbot
Yeah, this whole transgender thing is crazy if you ask me. People need to accept who they are born as.

So glad I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Yeah, well, the great thing about your condition, if you don't tell anyone, nobody would ever know

Except some of the ladies who appreciate my sensitivity

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

In all fairness...if someone feels repulsed is not like they can help it. So why so salty?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

In all fairness...if someone feels repulsed is not like they can help it. So why so salty?

yeah i am pretty sure we are still allowed feeling and thoughts.
as long as you treat people fair and respectful that is what matters.
it is ok to be repulsed by someone or something. we all have our feelings and thoughts.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

So basically what you’re saying is that it’s ok and perfectly natural for someone to feel repulsed by my very existence. Then on the other hand when I’m repulsed by by that same persons need to express their opinion about how repulsive they find me I’m salty. Do I I have that right? The only thing salty here is my old USMC 8 point from all the sweat I poured into over the years.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

it’s ok and perfectly natural for someone to feel repulsed by my very existence. .

i know you didnt ask me but thats pretty much what i am saying

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

it’s ok and perfectly natural for someone to feel repulsed by my very existence. .

i know you didnt ask me but thats pretty much what i am saying

You’re right I wasn’t talking to you but thanks for stopping by to get your jab in. Do you feel better now that you’ve had your chance to make your irrelevant opinion known? I don’t care what you think of me so long as you don’t let your weak intestinal fortitude cause you to puke on my shoes. To be honest though I’d probably find you repulsive in person too so look at that we have something in common.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You’re right I wasn’t talking to you but thanks for stopping by to get your jab in. Do you feel better now that you’ve had your chance to make your irrelevant opinion known? I don’t care what you think of me so long as you don’t let your weak intestinal fortitude cause you to puke on my shoes. To be honest though I’d probably find you repulsive in person too so look at that we have something in common.

what is your problem? must not have read all my posts in this thread.
i never said i am repulsed by you. what i said was it is ok to be repulsed by a person. we are allowed feelings.
what matters is how you treat them. i said that back on page 1.

how i feel about you or what i think about you is not important. what is important is that i treat you with respect and i treat you fair. that is what matters.

i dont understand how you think i took a jab at you because i didnt so now that you know that i didnt can you stop being a baby?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize nothing wrong with you its just a hardwired response by brain to let you know something different about someone be alert. its not something you can help just recognize it for what it is and push on.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Those snakes aren't very dangerous they are garter snakes, I have actually seen this up close and live.
They pretend to bite, but have no teeth, fake strikes just to make you scared.

This is good example if those snakes are actually harmless, a person can't help themselves or be blamed if they are STILL repulsed by them, it is what it is.
edit on 24-11-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

what is your problem? must not have read all my posts in this thread.
i never said i am repulsed by you. what i said was it is ok to be repulsed by a person. we are allowed feelings.
what matters is how you treat them. i said that back on page 1

I agree with you that we are allowed to have opinions and that respect and civility should supersede an abstract notion such as feelings. The reason I responded the way I did was that your reply to my comment was vague, unsolicited and apparently taken out of context.

It seemed to me that you were saying that it is perfectly natural for someone to feel repulsed by me personally or rather the entirety of my fringe demographic. I hope that is not the case as it would imply that said opinion is based on bigotry, intolerance,ignorance and lack of empathy.

I’ll chalk it up to a misunderstanding and say sorry for being snappy but it’s not a friendly place for T-folk around here and sometimes I smell blood in the water and get into a frenzy.

My original point though was that it is hypocritical for a person to say that “it is ok/natural for them to be repulsed by me” yet I’m not afforded the same right to be repulsed by their self important need to share their views in regard to their lack of empathy or acceptance for a fellow human. Somehow my repulsion is me being “salty” rather than a natural response to an opinion I find repulsive. At the end of the day if you strip away all titles and societally placed nomenclature then we’re all just human.
edit on 24-11-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It seemed to me that you were saying that it is perfectly natural for someone to feel repulsed by me personally or rather the entirety of my fringe demographic. I hope that is not the case as it would imply that said opinion is based on bigotry, intolerance,ignorance and lack of empathy.

i dont know about natural but what i did say was it is ok.
it is ok if i am repulsed by you for whatever reasons. i am not and i dont make a habit of qualifying myself because i may or may not have gay and/or trans friend(s) so i wont now.
i am allowed to be repulsed by anyone for any reason at all.

i am not repulsed by trans people. not at all.
i am allowed to be though.
that is my point.

for the 3rd time what is important is how we treat people.
as long as i treat you or anyone else fair and with respect i can feel about you however i want.
thats as clear as it gets

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Why should someone be forced to accept them ?

When the same people that run around crying civil rights is spreading HATRED and BIGOTRY for other people.

Like Democrats,Republicans, gun owners,bankers, ceo's and the list goes on.

From my perspective. It looks like selective outrage from the usual suspects.

Freedom of thought is the last real freedom remaining left to us.

Like or dislike whoever the hell you want.

As the 14th amendment set in stone.

The RIGHT to life,LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why should someone be forced to accept them ?

Who said you had to accept anyone? You're still free to feel victimized by the evil trans peeps.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Evil ?

Thanks for making # up.

Trangenders are hardly victims because they sure as hell aren't born that way.

They spend thousands of dollars on superfluous medical procedures,and take big pharmaceuticals to make them look how they feel.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trangenders are hardly victims because they sure as hell aren't born that way.

I didn't say they were victims, I said you were the victim. It must be a living hell having to reside on the same planet as people different than you.

My sympathies.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I didn't say they were victims, I said you were the victim.

I know what an ad homenim looks like.

I prefered to stay on the topic instead of taking potshots.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Potshots? Moi? I was being empathetic. I don't like when people are sad pandas, I want to cheer them up.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
so what, you don't like tranny's

stop trying to be a robot, I hate people with small dogs that bark all day - they are a much bigger portion of the population

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Don't u be talkin' sh# about my dog.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join