It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sending warships to the Gulf Of Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefNukem

Look a a map of the Gulf and youll (maybe) understand. Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis is an example of keeping ships away from our waters

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wonder if THIS is the fulfillment of Nostradamus concerning the three low slung ships carrying infected unbelievers and plagues? The' laying of eggs' and the 'ace of trumps' was mentioned.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
LOL

Is anyone at all suppose to feel any certain kind of way?

hahaha.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The Iranian Navy doesn't consist of tug-boats and yachts.....

It's interesting how conditioned we are in the west.

They may be small by comparison but that doesn't make them irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

A north korean sub in the Gulf of Mexico?

Seems a tad bit...unlikely.

North Korean subs.

This article will give you a basic overview of their capabilities. Despite the title of the article, it's a very basic overview...

Late in the article, it mentions a ballistic sub under development...now that is some cause for concern, but I venture to guess it'll be based off, as the article says, Cold War Soviet tech, and won't sail far from home.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

No. Not irrelevant. But they're not much of a threat, either... Not in blue water. Brown? That's a whole 'nother cup of, well, water.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How can we be certain they are not trying to deliver new weapons and missile systems to the Venezuelans? They talk of visiting a friendly south american nation, only Venezuela comes to mind. Perhaps they are planning on dropping off some mercs to prop up their gov. and missiles to trade?

I say we must not take this lightly and scrutinize anything and everything that goes between those boats and the docks.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The Iranian Navy enjoys the same freedom of navigation afforded to every Navy.

This is a non-issue.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Iranian naval ships. Venezuelan docks. What pray should we do?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Irishhaf
How many crashes have there been recently involving the US Navy. Running into container ships ... because ... crew failures.

And yet ... you want to demean Iran's Navy ... such as it is.

Ha ha. You must feel very clever, but to continue your analogy, if an Iranian Naval vessel collided with a typical American warship--it would bounce off. If you really want to go that route, bring it on.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How many Iranian ships even go out into true blue water, and they want to sail halfway around the world and back?

Four collisions in a year is minor. Going from brown water operations to halfway around the world without any training or practice missions is insanity.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Trojan Horse. One never knows. I don't think much will come of this as we will be watching and more than likely sailing right next to them.
As far as small boats go I remember the stories of the PT boats used in WW2. Speed kills.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
LOL

Is anyone at all suppose to feel any certain kind of way?

hahaha.

Apparently paranoid is good ......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join