It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you ever use a source that employs reporters??

What are "reporters" ?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I remember that.

How soon they "forget".

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Maybe the Insurance file on Weiners LT was thought to be a safe place to keep a personal record while bleaching the heck out of any personal links to the demand to preserve documents . Plausible deniability maybe .

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh, a True Pundit exclusive? It's safe to conclude it's completely made up.

Lol you put in place of TruePundit, Business insider!!???

Seems you have yet to learn the meaning of MSM!!

TruePundit may have its faults, but they pale in comparison to what is considered reliable in the MSM.

The indictment that came out implicating the Podesta Group and Mercury should be the clues you are looking for!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I posted this in another thread that was more or less dead, but it applies here as well

In an otherwise innocuous FBI FOIA FILE Katica located a notice for preservation of documents sent by an FBI special agent to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission on August 28th, 2015. What is interesting about the preservation request(s) are the recipients, their attachment to CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States), and the timeline of events surrounding the agent’s notification.
The first notification of a Clinton email problem stemmed from the discovery that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her personal email (and server) to conduct official government business. Those initial revelations were discovered around March of 2015. [New York Times, March 2nd]

Sometime around August 3rd, 2015, we discovered the FBI inquiry was actually a “criminal probe“. [USA Today August 4th] – [Washington Post August 3rd] – [New York Post, August 5th, 2015] The media reporting in early August of 2015 showed the FBI investigation was actually a criminal probe. The dates here are important.

The discovery by Katica shows that on August 28th, 2015, an FBI special agent sent a notification to preserve records to: •Nuclear Regulatory Commission; •The U.S. Dept. of Treasury; •Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI James Clapper); •The National Counter Terrorism Center; and the •U.S. Department of Energy (DoE).
Taken in their totality those FBI special agent notifications now encompassed every member of the CFIUS group who “signed off” on approval of the Uranium One deal.

C onservative Treehouse

Emphasis mine.

FBI vault

Let me guess, your well sourced analysis was ignored, hard to hit the talking points in the face of anything that contradicts the official narrative!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Wouldn't you be disappointed if MUELLER were investigating his old boss and colleagues? He'd do like Comey and write up their "NOT GUILTY" letters months ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Some of the liberal Democrats opened a can of worms by wanting an investigation. It will find some very damaging info on some of the last White house administration personal.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh, a True Pundit exclusive? It's safe to conclude it's completely made up.

Relax dude it's not like its CNN or WAPO!

Although it would be nice if it were true.

I would love to see these morons pay for their crimes.

Not to go too far OT but I heard Lois Lerner and the other gal are trying to keep their deposition to congress sealed so the public doesn't get to know what they said.

I guess they are afraid for their lives is the reason.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
That is one way to spin it. It could also be that they are looking to see what the DOJ knew before Trump took over and how Sessions' new DOJ ignored it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who is VJ?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Looks like the only person in DC draining the swamp is Mueller.

Of course, the source is far right conservative who've ran false stories in the past, you know fake news, so I wouldn't put any stock into this.

Careful. They get testy when you take their bones away.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who is VJ?

One of your heroes ...

the one and only ...

Valerie Jarrett

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who is VJ?
Valery Jarret (sp?)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like they way you put "if" they knew this was true.

BIG IF...

But they are not reporting this because it is not true. Not because it's true and they are trying to hide it.
Wouldn't Fox be reporting it at the very least? I never watch so I don't know. Are they? Is anyone other than truepundit.com reporting this?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Not only that but it's being widely reported.

Look a whole page full

www.google.com... ome..69i57.22489j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8

Unlike the made up story on true pundit.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Confirm???

Yeah right !

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Still doesn't make THIS STORY true.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I put in a whole search page with dozens of sites reporting it.

Whatcha got???

True pundit.com ?? Anyone one else.oh oh I see it's an exclusive. Means we made it up and no one else CAN report it.

Kitties chasing a laser around again. They just never realize the light isn't a mouse.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well I guess they'll get around to that maybe but right now all we are hearing is this endless parade of lies and secrets and more lies and meetings and Russian contacts and more lies still, and withholding requested documentation and more lies again. We are dying of asphyxiation from all the smoke and yet you guys insist there is no fire.

It's a friggin conflagration.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Never heard of her.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join