It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports US Marine Expeditionary Unit MEU lands at Langley

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey, you don't want to listen to me? Cool.

People do tend to let this fade into the background when it's something you see routinely. Sure, you're saying a small group of 3 or so is the norm and 16 is not, but I believe you are rationalizing this.

Also, while I am no military buff with regards to strategy.... but, if I wanted to get that many helicopters into Langley I wouldn't have them come in all at the same time. I'd send them in in smaller groups from different vectors....

Zaphod, before you slam me on that, I'm saying it is what *I* would do.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Uh...responding directly to what you said and asking questions about it is "not listening to you?" Okay then. If you can't answer the questions, just say so. No need to turn it around on me and act like I'm not "listening" to you.

As somebody else who spent quite a bit of time in NoVa, your story is easy to relate to and discuss.

And I really have no idea, at all, how observing that there's a difference between three helicopters and 16 helicopters is "rationalizing" it but okay.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Even if people in the area somehow didn't notice, the rumor mill at the base would be screaming about this. This would be all over military groups and the talk would be amped up to 11. You don't move an MEU inside the US like this without a lot of chatter.

This would be a violation of Posse Comitatus, and the vets and people on the base would be losing their minds. There hasn't been a peep anywhere but by Hal Turner.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

www.facebook.com...

"Turner’s admission that he worked for the FBI and his somewhat creative hoaxes about the Amero lead many to believe that he worked as a disinformation agent, whose job it was to put out false and fraudulent information about the Amero, in order to make anyone who talked about such a thing seem like they were falling for Turner’s scam and that there was no such thing in the works. "

And for all we know, he flipped back to the "good" side, exposing the criminals in the CIA... Who are certainly globalist shills DEF in favor of an Amero... For all we know the only reason it didn't happen was because of BTC.
edit on 11/19/2017 by JamesCookieIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Saw that, too.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Even if people in the area somehow didn't notice, the rumor mill at the base would be screaming about this. This would be all over military groups and the talk would be amped up to 11. You don't move an MEU inside the US like this without a lot of chatter.

This would be a violation of Posse Comitatus, and the vets and people on the base would be losing their minds. There hasn't been a peep anywhere but by Hal Turner.

I hear you, BUT if this turns out to be true, I think you should buy me a beer, restore this thread to it's rightful forum and give me infinite stars and flags.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Maybe they're just all in on it.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I bet those Marines in North Carolina are pissed, getting left out of the coup.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Or he's just writing fake news to boost his base. It's not hard to pander to that audience.

Or he's nuts and believes the crap he writes.
edit on 11/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Funny how they reported sealed indictments on a Friday and Gates and Manafort were arrested 72 hours later on Monday. Seems they were right on top of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Probably not half as much as the fellas at 8th and I or Camp David.

Especially since one of their primary missions is to be prepared to respond to civil disturbances in and around DC

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

How very convenient lol

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Those are news agencies?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Was it now?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry, I doubt anyone in the military would even listen to orders from Trump.

The head guy who oversees nuclear arms has said he wouldnt obey Trumps orders

The only army that might obey Trump are the KKK and Nazi militias

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No he didn't. He said that he wouldn't obey an illegal order. Which he shouldn't. No one in the military should.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
there is a corridor that helicopters could enter from the north west hugging the maryland side of the potomac. I believe there are ways to fly in formation to reduce one's noise "signature" a reply to: JamesCookieIII

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

interesting. Thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I wouldn't worry, I doubt anyone in the military would even listen to orders from Trump.

The head guy who oversees nuclear arms has said he wouldnt obey Trumps orders

The only army that might obey Trump are the KKK and Nazi militias

Lol. MSM much? Nazi and KKK? Really?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

You can reduce your noise signature from certain angles, but you can't completely reduce it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join