It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lord R ok ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Now most of us, thankfully, are not the sort of people who would hope he wasn't ok . That has got to be said first . You'd have to be entirely 'au fait' with his affairs to be a good judge of character so no one is in a proper position to salte his family either .
But there may be reasons why he is not , ok.
Firstly he spends some of his time at the site and does travel by helicopter , probably to and from London . This was a midair collision , not a crash , suggesting low to the ground over hills on route . (Or potential targeting) The cessna has credibility as a training plane using the area including for stunt flying . The helcopter apparently was built this year .
This could have been LordRs helicopter , for sure . It may use the same base site as the cessna , and this could indeed be a tragic accident , as they took off and headed to the same area near the manors , at the same time . As they both fly by eye (hopefully not remote controlled) , they may not have seen each other coming , or too late to avert collision, ie coming up over trees.
The cessna came to train , the heli came to pick up Lord R ,at the same time, the heli then landed to collect LordR (2 seater) then took off for London and then over Winchendon while the cessna was still up , met the plane .
So we'd like to know if he is ok . Civil discussion only, no terrorists please

There are articles linked at other threads describing 'fears for the safety of Lord Rothschild after a midair collision' 17th November
edit on 18-11-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

So we'd like to know if he is ok . No terrorists here please

It is being reported that both aircraft came from the pilot training centre at Wycombe Air Park so I suspect the helicopter was nothing to do with his Lordship ,I believe Lord R OK in that sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Does it matter who was killed? Would knowing it was Rothschild make it more interesting/better/worse?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Like yourself I do not know the fact's and you make a good point, only a horrible person would want anyone dead or harmed and this guy was born into his wealth, power and privilege but make no bone's about it he probably worked to keep it and expand it and the Rothschild (Red Shield) or perhaps we should call them by there correct name of Bauer are not exactly saint's in anyone's book, in fact they have caused and profited from wars, funded them and used them to profiteer themselves into power.

The Rothschild have always employed and used a secret and private spy network that transcends national and corporate boundaries and are in fact as a dynasty perhaps the most powerful family on the planet even today - there wealth and power is hidden for the most part but they own the title deed's to much of the surface of the planet, perhaps the bank of England and the the lion's share of US banking institutions among others around the world as well.

They are though like any family, there have always been good and bad among them and this has meant that they have also been a force for both good and bad, perhaps there weakening of many of the old crown's of Europe also led to the accelerated rise of democracy and so we do perhaps have a lot to thank them for.

Good and Bad.

I do hope the guy is not dead but to be fair I wish no one had died as for me personally I regard these people as no more and also no LESS than any other human being, life is sacred and we live it with a chance to do good up to our dying breath, in his position perhaps far more of a chance than you or I have though.

When a person dies it is not how successful they were or how famous or how rich but how much goodness they did and how much badness they did.

I can not accuse this guy personally of anything though I am sure there are far more clued up people on ATS that can but even if we know the bad do we know the good.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

if it was and it very well turn out to be him and his pilot then it may form fodder for this genre for decades to come : the disappearance of Lord Lucan for example has a similar ring . It would attract plenty of attention , as the chances are low of such mid air shenanigans , inviting theories . Or/and/but as the op sayd , the stakes are high he was a local air traveller that day

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Even very rich people dont park their heli on the drive outside the house . They store it at air parks , close by . They get picked up from home by a flying chauffer . People dont train helis round planes either. They store both at airfields though..

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

That may be so but the snippets of information coming out suggest the accident didn't involve Lord Rothschild.

The helicopter pilot who was killed in a mid-air collision with a plane was one of the country's most respected instructors, a long-time friend has said.
The pilot, who has not been named, is thought to have died along with a student he was instructing when his helicopter collided with the light-aircraft over the historic estate Waddesdon Manor this afternoon.
www.mirror.co.uk...

edit on 18-11-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You must be trolling. I really hope you're trolling.
This kind of response makes me lose all hope for humanity.
It's bad enough people put all their chips into someone as awful as HIllary or Trump,
It's even worse to sing all the praises and expect miracles from imaginary gods
But to wish anyone the ilk of Rothschild, Soros/etc. - that have held the world hostage under their economic control, been responsible for the deaths of millions and the misery of many more - any kind of goodwill, is beyond comprehension.
Flay them all alive.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That may be so but the snippets of information coming out suggest the accident didn't involve Lord Rothschild.

The helicopter pilot who was killed in a mid-air collision with a plane was one of the country's most respected instructors, a long-time friend has said.
The pilot, who has not been named, is thought to have died along with a student he was instructing when his helicopter collided with the light-aircraft over the historic estate Waddesdon Manor this afternoon.
www.mirror.co.uk...

Ok then , if we go with that , it makes the heli pilot and the flight school pretty silly to put those people below at the Manor into danger by training helicopters and planes around in the same place . I mean , he must have caught his own /their stupidity in that case . I like to doubt it but it could be true , people , even groups of 'qualified' or 'respected' individuals , do make mistakes . They nearly caught a Rothschild on the ground , meanwhile the manor is open to the public , is it not ? Hopefully the names will be released and then will we know if we have chapters for future books regarding conspiracies - even asda sells them these days .

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

We don't know the circumstances of the accident yet so it's a bit early to be apportioning blame , accidents can happen anywhere at anytime.

They nearly caught a Rothschild on the ground , meanwhile the manor is open to the public , is it not ?

I't's a National Trust property so yes but I'd be more concerned about members of the public or the house itself than a Rothschild TBH.
I doubt his Lordship was even there at the time , all of those members of the public wandering around would likely be to unpalatable for nobility such as himself to endure.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I do not want to be judged unfairly or wrongly when I meet my maker.

So I am trying to show my sincerity by attempting to withhold judgment from others, and that includes everyone. It is very difficult to avoid prejudice but I am trying. I fail a lot, but I will do better.
edit on 11/18/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

The point was simply not to degrade the discussion which you did not . And also not to remind ourselves of angry french peasants too much lol . It is highly difficult to fully justify that the general instability of global affairs of the 20th century might be down to only him and his family , in fact people such aristocrats or philanthropists may fully recommend both peace and stability themselves: it tends to suit the banking environment , and companies would not trade without stable national governments , even if those are behind it . And that is something you want too in the long run, if they came to be in charge round these parts or acorss most of the world then so be it , it could have been good luck in comparison with potentially averted alternative arrangements .

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Civil discussion only, no terrorists please

So Terrorists are people who call REAL Terrorists, terrorists?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This op leaves a real bad taste in my mouth. When someone, who has caused tremendous misery and death in the name of continuing future generations of more misery and death, through power that they themselves have inherited, dies, it is not exactly the same as the death of, say, firemen and police officers.

Sorry, not inhumane, but there are levels are care and sadness. This is not one for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Hillary killed him.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Civil discussion only, no terrorists please

So Terrorists are people who call REAL Terrorists, terrorists?

Interesting question , you may need to amend it .

have you heard that one 'who guards the guards? '
well who terrifies the terrorists ?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I suppose we can all pretend. I wont. F the Rothschilds.

Do you people have any idea how many deaths are owed to them? How much history has been rewritten? How much pain and anguish has been caused by them? To what extent they have enslaved any member of humanity at every possible chance?

Whatever.

I don't think they should be hunted down and killed in the streets like Libyan leaders.

I do thank God, the devil or Karma when one of them is gone and dead.

FFS

edit on 11 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

This op leaves a real bad taste in my mouth. When someone, who has caused tremendous misery and death in the name of continuing future generations of more misery and death, through power that they themselves have inherited, dies, it is not exactly the same as the death of, say, firemen and police officers.

Sorry, not inhumane, but there are levels are care and sadness. This is not one for me.

We don't actually know that though. We aren't omniscient.

What if that person was one of the major forces hold back the darkness from completely spilling out all over our world? What if he was being pragmatic and shrewdly doing the best he could to manage the system so that corruption and evil did not utterly overwhelm it?

We don't know any of this either way. We lack direct information. Our awareness is vague.

They could be barely able to hold the flood gates from spilling forth.
Think of how much worse things could be. In that vein, think of how much better it could be.
You see, we are strangely amidst a very precarious balance between all of these forces.

Though nuclear weapons exist in large numbers, we haven't had a nuclear war.
Though many people starve, we haven't actually seen a mega famine yet.
Disease may be rampant, but it is not yet a plague.
Corruption may be real and present, but at least we all pretend to disparage it.

What if?
That's why judging someone is so risky.
Because we just don't know a lot of things.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Ok sorry I get your point and that is because people's intent in wishing good and justice for the world should never be condemned . I wanted to advise caution at least as you cant have people declaring they are terrorists because they are called terrorists by real terrorists - its very silly and that is where the other 3 threads on this topic had degenerated to . Feeling isnt fact and they should prefer to stick to knowing the truth , imo, even if the topics are including risible behaviours of hated overlords . It is no good pushing questions into final solutions however , without all the facts , when you know which ones matter more than others

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What it has produced are some quite lucid and eloquent accounts . Base attacks would be easy to ignore , while some perspective has been arrived at .
Also

Also killed when the student’s Cessna 152 crashed into a helicopter on Friday was his flight instructor, the helicopter pilot and his passenger. Captain Mike Green, the pilot of the helicopter, had taken a passenger on a 'gift' sightseeing tour' when his helicopter was hit by the Cessna. Both aircraft disintegrated on impact and plummeted to the ground. They had taken off a short time earlier from an airfield where air traffic control had been shut due to “staff shortages”. Wreckage from the aircraft tumbled from the sky and landed just over a mile from the former home of the Rothschild banking family at Waddesdon Manor, in Buckinghamshire.

Members of the Rothschild reported hearing a “loud bang” and a plume of smoke could be seen above trees. Waddesdon Manor said in a statement: "Lord Rothschild and his family extend their condolences to the families of all affected, and their thanks to the emergency services for their swift response and professionalism." Both aircraft had taken off from Wycombe Air Park, 23 miles away near High Wycombe, where a Notice to Airmen was previously issued to warn pilots the air field's air traffic control services would be closed during three 30-minute periods on selected days between November 7-30 due to a "staff shortage". The crash occurred around half an hour after the latest closure was due to end. Investigators from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch are looking into the circumstances of the crash and what led to two aircraft flying into each other just over 20 miles from their base.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join