It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness as the basis of the UFO phenomena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hi , I found this very good vid on YT and want to share this in the aliens and UFOs forum.Maybe physical reality is in some way simulated by the collective consiousness and is more fluid than assumed. Ufo's just a bug in the system ?

If that's really the case the UFO phenomenon might even be connected to other factors than just the run of the mill Sci-fi aliens from outer space hypothesis.

Consciousness as the basis of the UFO phenomena Not until you get away from the physical idea of UFOs and get to the fact that these whoever these beings are that they can move from the dream world and into the real world that there's this non-local non-physical aspect of this thing. Even more directly the consciousness is the basis of the universe and not matter.Consciousness is the basis of our reality.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

All it takes to burst the material bubble of the physical UFO "myth" is to visit You Tube and take in several of Terance McKenna's chats from that remarkable brain that sours elsewhere. If you can escape in your mind for even a minute the physicality of being of ourselves and the UFO phenomena that we have enshrouded ourselves, then you may have some glimmer of the folly and misdirection of the human condition.
But beware, the screams of the avid materialist, the physical imperialists, harkers of science, that are hung up on things. They will come along and attempt to be "rational" and cram you back into their concepts of neat, individual, and environmentally controlled containers they keep designing and constantly redesigning for us to accept and desire such that we won't be content to study our navels for too long at any one time.

Humans are so perspective and subjective prone that they can never see beyond their self-contained shell of body and mind. There is a whole universe out there but you would never know it plodding around in the dirt.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The UFO experience involves observing what appear to be external objects violating the known laws of the physical universe. This suggests that they are the product of mental, not external physical processes. Psychology and neuroscience have shown that there is more to the human mind than our discursive mind understands. Beyond this observation is speculation and fantasy.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i have never witnessed any spectacular moving object, never seen a zig-zagging point of light...i have only seen dull, slow moving, uneventful UFOs.... a flying wing craft & an AMC automobile hatchback profile gliding some 4 stories up in between Apartment Buildings after a daily 2PM rain storm in Orlando (it was as if the craft was traveling fast from fog bank to fog bank to evade being seen ....

then 3 1/2 months before the Phoenix lights in 1997 i watched 3 'mercury vapor' lit pods (kinda shaped like gliding Pelicans) fly @ 30 mph above Camelback Avenue from E to W, then see the same 3 pods glide over my head some 30 minutes later going W to E at the same height & speed as i seen them go earlier ...at around 11:00 PM on 3 Dec 1996 while listening to C2C radio show

i did witness the various colored "Brown Mountain Lights", but that was not a UFO sighting as much as a local phenomena

now, imho, these 3 sightings of non-ordinary sky-craft, were not spectacular or supernatural...and behaved just as would normally be expected of present technology/Laws of Physics...true mundane observations

What Gives...were my sightings real, mental, inter-dimensional, delusions, OBEs ?

edit on th30151101612218422017 by St Udio because: delete emoicon

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I once saw an glowing reddish-orange sphere which strange alien writing next to a stream in an Edinburgh field. It was actually the "Orange" blimp (a mobile phone company marketing attraction).

I've watched TV and seen UFO reports about people claiming they saw a slow moving UFO chase deer up a mountain, then lift one up into their craft. Then I see another documentary where they travel with animal rescuers in a Chinook helicopter who are helping relocate deer to a national park.

There are people who have seen spinning white lights in the clouds; going around in circles, coming together, flying out, spiraling in. Some cinema multiplexes use spotlights to do this exact effect.

These definitely aren't other-dimensional craft.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Looks and illusions are deceiving.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Interesting thought. I have viewed that Grant Cameron interview -- good stuff.

Ufo's just a bug in the system ?

I've often thought of It (UFO phenomenon) a part of the error rate in the equation of life (or consciousness) but "a bug in the system" is a part of the error rate, IMO.

I like your take. Love to hear more.

top topics

join