It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service leaker accuses Biden of being a repeated sexual assaulter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Maybe that's why they kept him inside most of the time?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It seems I can't open a single left leaning source without them talking about a left leaning political figure being accused of sexual assault.

Now you know what watching Fox News has been like for the past 20 years.

Meanwhile, over at Fox News, not a peep about any right wing people accused of sexual assault.

Well I dont watch much fox news, but I saw many of their commentators denouncing Moore.

You wouldnt just be making things up now, would you?

You tell me. Can you read properly?
"I pulled these stories off of the front pages of the following news sites:"
From this post

Can you read properly?

You said.

Meanwhile, over at Fox News, not a peep about any right wing people accused of sexual assault.

I dont see any mention of frontpage there.

So you were wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
OK, so Joe Biden has a reputation for being rather touchy-feely, particularly when it comes to young children. There are countless pictures and videos of it.

A new report is painting him as a straight-up sexual predator.

This report comes from an alleged leaker in the Secret Service. He says that Biden engaged in "Weinstein" levels of groping while VP, routinely fondling female staffers and wives/girlfriends of staffers. Supposedly they avoided assigning female Secret Service agents to Biden's detail for this reason. Oh yeah, and Biden liked to parade around the VP's residence at night totally naked.

What do you say? Just another political hit piece, or is Biden heading for a cell next to Anthony Weiner?

the article is from infowars......another internet garbage site....I thought they were banned from ATS?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I read the NYT article you linked and you're right about the reporting in there. But lets not forget that the media were the ones that defended Bill and dragged the accusers through the mud to discredit them back then. They admit it in that article.

I think we got it wrong by defending Mr. Clinton in the 1990s and that he should have resigned. Chris Hayes, the liberal MSNBC host, said on Twitter that “Democrats and the center left are overdue for a real reckoning with the allegations against him.” Caitlin Flanagan, a social critic who calls herself a “lifelong Democrat, an enemy of machine feminism and a sexual assault survivor,” wrote on The Atlantic’s website that “the Democratic Party needs to make its own reckoning of the way it protected Bill Clinton.” Michelle Goldberg wrote a New York Times column headlined, “I Believe Juanita.” David Rothkopf, a former Clinton administration official, said Monica S. Lewinsky “deserves an apology from many of us she has never received.”

To me, I couldn't care less about the letter these pieces of crap have next to their names. If they are scum bags then they should be treated as such.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I stand corrected, the question of how hard they will push it is still unanswered though. Taking a cursory glance at something is not the same as dedicating entire segments for days and weeks on end like they did with Moore and Weinstein.

The amount they cover a particular topic is the bias I'm talking about, not the "one and done" articles and news segments that mention it then move on to something else.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

...and you win the internet. Congrats!!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and you win the internet. Congrats!!

Seriously?!? What do I get?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How would I know, I've never won the Internet.

Ask Al Gore, he invented it, he ought to know, right??

Biden is creepy. Franken is creepy. Trump is creepy. Everybody's creepy. We should all resign. Or be fired. Then build cabins and raise daisy's and potatos.

...and this may be the strangest post I've ever made.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and this may be the strangest post I've ever made.

It's up there. Maybe you should win the internet back from me for that. I touched it and it's kinda sticky so I really dont want it anymore anyhow.

edit on 16-11-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Source is Infowars. That means it's 100% made up.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
All it will take is one woman coming forward, then the avalanche will be unstoppable. Tick Tock Creepy Joe you emotionally crippled slime ball.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Except he's more accurate than the New York Times.

link   
All you need are allegations.

*poof*

Insta-Guilt!

I, being honest here, once was amorous towards a woman who happened to be my wife.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or video

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Groping is groping, doesn't matter where it occurs.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Wapo, ABC are all Fake News..no better or worse than Infowars.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

He's probably watching the Easter Egg hunt and wanking, filthy old arrogant disgusting criminal perv.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: East29
a reply to: Byrd

CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Wapo, ABC are all Fake News..no better or worse than Infowars.

CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Wapo, and ABC aren't being sued by Russia for plagiarizing their state run propaganda.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

AYFKM? Have you seen the videos of him grabbing a boy by the face and kissing him on the lips? That is not normal. Neither is him awkwardly squeezing women and children from behind, or whispering into their ears. Come on... There is definitely something off about him.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Infowars? Can we just move this straight to [HOAX!]?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join