It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service leaker accuses Biden of being a repeated sexual assaulter.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OK, so Joe Biden has a reputation for being rather touchy-feely, particularly when it comes to young children. There are countless pictures and videos of it.

A new report is painting him as a straight-up sexual predator.

This report comes from an alleged leaker in the Secret Service. He says that Biden engaged in "Weinstein" levels of groping while VP, routinely fondling female staffers and wives/girlfriends of staffers. Supposedly they avoided assigning female Secret Service agents to Biden's detail for this reason. Oh yeah, and Biden liked to parade around the VP's residence at night totally naked.

What do you say? Just another political hit piece, or is Biden heading for a cell next to Anthony Weiner?
edit on 16-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

even if proven to be 100% true they wont touch him, since that would open everyone who has sat in the white house to potential jail time.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

This is not new news, he is for sure a creepy guy.

This video is extra creepy. Either this guy has no idea of boundaries and has never been told to keep his mits off or he is sick.

edit on 16-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Touching children in a public photo is not sexual. What is the secret service agent claiming? Did he witness it? If so, no one is above the law. Can we at least have bipartisan agreement on no one is above the law when it comes to pedophilia?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Eww
this is going to get ugly

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
NO!!!!! Not our creepy Uncle Joe!

Is anyone as shocked as I am to hear this news?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Accusations are the only things needed to determine guilt.

Biden should go to jail.

QED.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Touching children in a public photo is not sexual. What is the secret service agent claiming? Did he witness it? If so, no one is above the law. Can we at least have bipartisan agreement on no one is above the law when it comes to pedophilia?

Regardless of politics and national borders, pedophiles and sexual predators need to be exposed, charged and punished.

No doubt in my mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I don't think the leaker claimed to witness groping of children, just adults & teens (lots & lots of them). But he damn sure isn't shy about holding/touching other people, kids included

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I would have given some serious stink eye and removed my child from the situation at the least. He has no idea of boundaries and is creepy and acts suspicious.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Accusations are the only things needed to determine guilt.

Biden should go to jail.

QED.

Agreed.

I am sure that we will see the media going nuts in the coming days, questioning every democrat about rather they think Biden should never be able to run for office again.

I assume we will see establishment people from both parties faling all over themselves to condemn Biden.

Any second now....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I assume we will see establishment people from both parties faling all over themselves to condemn Biden.

Well, there were rumblings he was thinking about a 2020 run but it looks like someone else had a different idea.

Now he can stay home and give shotgun lessons to hapless wimmins.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me at all if it turns out to be true. The worst part is that they didn't assign female SS to Biden so they KNEW it was happening and didn't do anything about it. IF it's even true that is.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Aw,...that's just old uncle Joe. He's harmless.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is not a surprise the guy is on video numerous times touching young girls, smelling their hair and kissing them in a very inappropriate way, he'll be the next domino to fall.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

While I could believe it, I'm not going to take it from infowars, a site that is so fake they're being sued by Russia for plagarism.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Just watching the videos on this thread is enough evidence for me. I'd smash his balls with 2 rocks.

edit on 16-11-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler

Well, there were rumblings he was thinking about a 2020 run but it looks like someone else had a different idea.

Now he can stay home and give shotgun lessons to hapless wimmins.

I guess we will see.

Oh an Al Franken is accused today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the left set the standard. These two must resign (in Frankens case) and never run for office again, and we must have days of media shaming for them.

Again, I am sure it will start up any second now....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
For years I've heard that Biden is just a happy drunk..pretty much sauced all the time. When you hear him speak, especially when he was fawning all over Obama, he really did sound like somebody's drunk, happy uncle.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join