It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters want Hillary impeached - Even though she's not President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'd swear she was president from listening to rightwing media and conservatives in general. Every week, a fresh new Hillary Clinton thread. Thread upon thread. This woman lost the 2016 elections, she's washed up. But one would swear from the hollering she held all the levers controlling government.

It has been a year since the 2016 presidential election and it seems some Americans are still a little confused about the result. Newsflash: Hillary Clinton is not president, therefore she cannot be impeached.

But don’t let that stop you from trying, folks. On Tuesday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, the comedian took to the streets to reveal that an inordinate number of Americans want Clinton impeached.

www.newsweek.com...

No seriously. We have people calling for her impeachment. Mind you the last fella caught on. Good on him.

Let's see the facts surrounding Hillary Clinton here. She's had a dozen investigations launched against her and her department. They've gone no where. There are two new investigations set to be aimed against her. They won't get anywhere. What more is there to say? She's a scapegoat for this administration, plain and simiple, and that scapegoat is runnin' thin.

As you were.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So according to you Hillary is innocent. A victim.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

oh FFS - another of these " street surveys " to show people are stupid :

please tell us how many people were actually questioned - to get this clip

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Hillary is dirt, but shes dirt for the reasons that grassroots lefties think shes dirt, not for the reasons that the logically challenged filth on the far right think.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I think the word they're looking for is imprisoned.

Impoverished would be a good start, though.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The Liberals screams "Cherry picking!" when the Right does this, but this video is a good representation of "conservatives in general" ?

The word "hypocrite" comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Impeached no for obvious reasons Jail yes, for what should be obvious reasons.

But I am sure someone will tell me once again it was just a couple emails.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
No , just an Imp

with ,

Impossible

Impunity ... ?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hillary is dirt, but shes dirt for the reasons that grassroots lefties think shes dirt, not for the reasons that the logically challenged filth on the far right think.

Does that make you logically challenged far left filth?

Just curious since you are going all out to bait the righties on ATS.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

OH,OH! I wanna play!
I mean, since we're scraping past the bottom of the barrel here.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
All these ridiculous media late night hosts do the same thing.
Put people on the spot, nervous as hell, and try to get their jokes on tape.

Anyone here ever been interviewed for a national TV show?
It is one of the most nerve wracking moments.
People lose memory, simple education, and thoughts.

This only proves that when put on the spot, most people can't focus.

Leno did a similar thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Not at all.

Damned snowflakes shouldn't be so easy to offend, after all. And as it happens, the thing that distinguishes me apart from folk further to the right, is that uniformly, I do my research, and am very well informed about things which happen all over the world, all the time, right up to date. I miss next door to NOTHING, and call out players from all sides when they are bang out of line.

But you only have to look at the total absence of properly researched, logically valid arguments coming out of the right hand side of politics, to know that of the two, there is only one political bloc which has actual facts, real statistics, not lies, and damned lies, just raw data, to back up any one of its arguments or positions.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Keep in mind that these "street walks" that the comedians do involve the most cherry picked of people.

Of course, they aren't going to show the people that say, "Hey, wait a minute, she's not the President. She can't be impeached"

She's a scapegoat for this administration, plain and simiple, and that scapegoat is runnin' thin.

I can't believe somebody made a thread trying to defend Hillary. On any level.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But you only have to look at the total absence of properly researched, logically valid arguments coming out of the right hand side of politics, to know that of the two, there is only one political bloc which has actual facts, real statistics, not lies, and damned lies, just raw data, to back up any one of its arguments or positions.

So you are saying the political Left is the only source of truth. The right is nothing but lies.

I love how cheerleaders (for one side of the political spectrum or the other) point the finger at the other party all the while ignoring the very same things that they are pointing out within their own claimed tribe.

I surprise laughed so hard reading that I shot coffee out my nose and onto the keyboard. Well worth the laugh though.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Mark Dice did a good one.
Got lots of Californians to sign a petition to ban H2O.
They were really concerned about it being in our atmosphere and the possibility of it getting into the water supply!

My God!!!

Think of the CHILDREN!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

She's a scapegoat for this administration, plain and simiple, and that scapegoat is runnin' thin.

Or maybe some of us have watched the clinton crime syndicate since the glory days of Arkansas and want to see them taken down.

-----------

On the partisan front, how many years did Obama blame bush 6,7?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Back to the OP...just so you know, I feel comfortable enough to give you enough common sense credit that you know they actually edit out the folks that gave the correct response (can’t impeach someone not holing political office).

Now persisting in posting one sided comedian stunts as if they were the gospel “truth” could impact your credibility...

Oh, and by the way...if there is “nothing there”, why is your Queen already on the damage control “if they investigate me or my foundation, it’s a dictatorship” tour? Lol...
edit on 16-11-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

No, of course not.

For a start, the left has been hijacked by center right bastards dressed up as Liberals, just like Hillary. Its one of there reasons she is hated by real lefties. Unfortunately, the lies of these people have diluted the truth quotient coming out of the left, because idiots still see her as part of the left wing crowd, even though shes every bit as toxic as that Reagan bastard, or Bush, or Trump for that matter.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Cheap laughs is all this is

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Only thing is the regular working guy thinks you are nuts. Hillary is dirt for the reasons they make the Gray Bar Motel!! Case is now closed for a lot of people based on facts. Not some he said she said BS, facts presented here that all the lovers of the hate mongers on the left continue to deny. Day after day as the evidence stacks like the bodies on the battlefield in "The 300".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join