It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters want Hillary impeached - Even though she's not President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

OP. I agree with you that the right is relentless with their witch hunt against Hillary Clinton and I would love nothing more than to never hear about her again, but your youtube evidence is #. These street interviews are stupidly biased and don't prove anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Look another skewed survey from a teary eyed liberal. Jimmy Kimmel no less, what a surprise.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks more like Clinton supporters are the nervous ones.

And they have a lot to be nervous about.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

How incompetent can Republicans be?????? She should have been indicted by now with all the evidence reported on Fox News.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Republicans are too stupid for Hillary to be afraid. If they haven't been able to figure out how to assign a special prosecutor then how are they ever going to figure out how to indict her?

Republican incompetence is boundless.

edit on 16-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just did a street survey in my head...

Results...

The majority of folks on this planet aren't growing more intelligent.

The Sky is falling

French fries are good

Now we can all overreact about this information with pitchforks and torches.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled chaos.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

You heathen! Everyone knows that tater tots are the way to go. I scoff at your french fries! SCOFF!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I can't believe that I'm in complete agreement.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
LOL,you liberals use a liberal comedy show to try and prove a point,kind of makes you the joke

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Pretty sad that the OP puts up crap and leaves, doesn't even comment on its own thread during the first three hours.

I wouldn't either after seeing the responses though.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
LOL,you liberals use a liberal comedy show to try and prove a point,kind of makes you the joke

You don't understand the source of our liberal comedy. It's not that the jokes are funny per se, it's just that, from a liberal point of view everything we experience from the right is so tragic it makes us laugh.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You don't understand the source of our liberal comedy. It's not that the jokes are funny per se, it's just that, from a liberal point of view everything we experience from the right is so tragic it makes us laugh.
You know, I can agree to this. I too, find the left tragically misguided in this world to where I usually just shake my head and chuckle, how far and detached from reality do they just have to be...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Maybe, just maybe...if the big pant suit would stop inserting herself into Presidential issues, and making excuses, pointing fingers and generally being an incredibly poor sport...all of us deplorable tax payers would move on to something more worthwhile. But the fear her constant blathering evokes in those of us that voted against her and her criminal cartel, keeps refocusing our attention in order to rest assured that her and her ilk never, ever gain the highest office, or anything close.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Brilliant.
Yes impeach her lol.
What intelligent people huh?
This is why I have a superiority complex.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

No one said that. But Jesus people are stupid. I worry every time I need to leave my house. Chances of running into a stupid person is high. I'm going with Jeff Foxworthy ...they need to wear signs.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You know, I can agree to this. I too, find the left tragically misguided in this world to where I usually just shake my head and chuckle, how far and detached from reality do they just have to be...

Meanwhile, with your right wing delusions, wealth inequality is at all time highs. Labor is getting crushed by the right wing billionaire cabal. People like you love serving your masters in authority.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes conservatives in general. Obviously...the shoe fits these guys.

What's the matter ...don't like it if people laugh at this? Get a sense of humor.
I bet you think Hillary memes are funny.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think the 2016 Clinton supporters are the ones trying to get even.

They lost 1.2 Billion Dollars.

Not easy to swallow.

Somebody has to pay it back.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Turn the page, turn off the TV, for the love of God , get that woman out of your head.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the 2016 Clinton supporters are the ones trying to get even.

They lost 1.2 Billion Dollars.

Evidence or just your usual troll bait made up BS?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join