It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Killed In Year’s 600th Homicide Among 5 Shot Tuesday In Chicago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Chicago reached a major milestone the other day.

Yes, they celebrated their 600th homicide for 2017 !!

One man was killed and it hit the mark.

Now of course since then, there's been at last 10 more.

610 as of this hour.

"Shot and Wounded" count = 2682

"Total Shot" = 3248

A man killed Tuesday — marking the city’s 600th homicide this year — was among five people shot in a 7-hour span of gun violence on the South and West sides.

Three men were shot, one of them fatally, when someone opened fire from a light-colored vehicle shortly after 4 p.m. in the 500 block of South Lockwood in the West Side Austin neighborhood. A 25-year-old man was was shot multiple times in the head and pronounced dead at the scene less than an hour later, Chicago Police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office said. His name has not been released, pending notification of his family. A 32-year-old man was shot in the groin and buttocks, and a 28-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the head. Both of their conditions were stabilized at Stroger Hospital.

Link -- up to the minute stats

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Still think it's something occult going on...

blood sacrifice...

someone said something about african warlords or something... they feed of the fear and bloodshed like vampires...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

610 as of this hour.

"Total Shot" = 3248

A man killed Tuesday — marking the city’s 600th homicide this year — was among five people shot in a 7-hour span of gun violence on the South and West sides.

Three men were shot, one of them fatally, when someone opened fire from a light-colored vehicle shortly after 4 p.m. in the 500 block of South Lockwood in the West Side Austin neighborhood. A 25-year-old man was was shot multiple times in the head and pronounced dead at the scene less than an hour later, Chicago Police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office said. His name has not been released, pending notification of his family. A 32-year-old man was shot in the groin and buttocks, and a 28-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the head. Both of their conditions were stabilized at Stroger Hospital.

This is unfortunate and completely out of control. Guess what won't be headline news for the next week across all mediums of media? This. Or anything related to the cesspool of violence in Chicago. Apparently it isn't considered a horrific mass shooting if it happens in Chicago. Our media is pathetic.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
Still think it's something occult going on...

blood sacrifice...

someone said something about african warlords or something... they feed of the fear and bloodshed like vampires...

Honestly, nothing would surprise me at this point. This reality is not what it appears to be to the casual observer.

BTW, I love your avatar! Aside from my lovely wife, cats are among the few things that bring me true joy in this plane of existence.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I thought Chicago was a gun-free utopia...

Where is the ATS gun control crowd??

I’m sure they will be here soon to blame W or Trump...

Liberalism: 100,000,600 deaths and counting since 1917...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That's a place where you are not allowed to defend yourself by means of firearms.
How many were killed in AZ?
How many were killed by an NRA. Member?

When you live in a place where only bad guys have guns illegally do you have this kind of problem .
And don't blame the guns, I know that gun just dudnt go out and shoot someone in the dick all by itself.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The strict Chicago gun laws are really keeping people safe eh?
The #ing police should just turn in their badges.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

It's a "Gun" free-zone

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

610 as of this hour.

"Total Shot" = 3248

I'm sure we won't see any NFL players taking a knee...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If they don't care.

Why the hell should I ?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

-Chris

It's a "Gun" free-zone

Illinois is not a gun free zone.

Infact, the states gun laws are far more lax than any other 1st world country on earth.

Nearly all of these guns used in these crimes where obviously legally made in a factory in the good old united states and originally purchased by a so called "law abiding citizen".

Oh but you know... if it wasn't a gun they would of just found another way right? Like a shoe lace, or whatever other creative murder weapon the gun obsessed crowd can dream up.

lol

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

That's only one homicide every 2 hrs.

Wish that was an exaggeration.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is. Check your maths! a reply to: Bluntone22

319th day. 610 murdered= 2 a day roughly
Still grim, but not exaggerated.
edit on 15-11-2017 by TexasTruth because: Math

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

One every 12hrs

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

-Chris

It's a "Gun" free-zone

Illinois is not a gun free zone.

Infact, the states gun laws are far more lax than any other 1st world country on earth.

Nearly all of these guns used in these crimes where obviously legally made in a factory in the good old united states and originally purchased by a so called "law abiding citizen".

Oh but you know... if it wasn't a gun they would of just found another way right? Like a shoe lace, or whatever other creative murder weapon the gun obsessed crowd can dream up.

lol

Liberals love to blame lax gun laws in neighbor states like Indiana for the violence in Chicago. The funny thing is Indiana isn't nearly as violent, so for liberal logic if that is even a thing to make sense, you would have to expect that Indiana would have high homicide rates. However, the state doesn't. Even within Illinois, once you get outside of the south and west sides of Chicago, the homicide rate is quite low.

To be frank, Chicago doesn't really have a gun problem. We have a gang banging young black male problem. However, we can't discuss this angle because then we'd have to really start looking at failed liberal ideology and the results. It is much easier to just blame guns.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's only one homicide every 2 hrs.

Wish that was an exaggeration.

Days, not hours

Still not a good stat.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The strict Chicago gun laws are really keeping people safe eh?
The #ing police should just turn in their badges.

Blame the Mayor and the Politicians. Bet your ass the police who want to make change hands are tied by politicians!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Running death toll in Chicago, stay tuned to hear about the latest acts of gun terror and body counts.

Sounds to me like the controllers are letting this happen to promote their anti-gun agenda. Because I mean like we could start bombing the region like we do the Middle East. We destroy whole cities all the time to get at Some Bad Guys.
edit on 15-11-2017 by intrptr because: chnage

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Running death toll in Chicago, stay tuned to hear about the latest acts of gun terror and body counts.

Sounds to me like the controllers are letting this happen to promote their anti-gun agenda. Because I mean like we could start bombing the region like we do the Middle East. We destroy whole cities all the time to get at Some Bad Guys.

The thing is that in Chicago, they know who the shooters are... they actually have a database of like 1000 people who are high candidates for either shooting or getting shot.

Chicago Police Try to Predict Who Shoots or Gets Shot

The city nor the community has the stomach to actually get the thugs off the street because doing so will hurt some feelings.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

and the death toll on human life makes you happy, and be sarcastic about it and call it a 'celebration'... because now you have a reference and hyperbole scale to justify every subsequent violent gun crime or gun related mass shootings that's on the news...

ad long as there is gun crime in Chicago, everything else is acceptable...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join