It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia At WAR!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For the past few weeks I've been following a small facebook page about a dreamer and I was rather spooked this week about one of the posts.

This individual literally predicted the coming conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabi!

The post is from 25th October and this week we have this massive explosion of unknown events of tensions rising between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Now Saudi Arabia wants to pull Israel into it as well

A Foretold Event of Saudi Arabia and Iran

So are we about to see a massive war unfold? And is Israel about to be pulled into a war.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Just flip that around and you will have a better understanding of whats trying to happen . +++

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

In April of 2018 there will be conflict in the Middle East.

Boom prediction.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Boom prediction.

Obviously you didn't read his post he specifically talks about a man in white and an ocean of blood.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Boom prediction.
Calculated guess as opposed to BS prediction

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Ahh yes the Middle East where we can all play broken clock for a day :>)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Boom prediction.

So we're all just joking about an actual event transpiring into what will be a bloodbath? If his post is correct about the scale of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Boom prediction.

Yes I should have added something like the country with the sun at their back will use pillars of fire with great strength to strike a great blow to their enemies.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So we're all just joking about an actual event transpiring into what will be a bloodbath?
You are kind of late to the blood bath show of ISIS over the past few years don't you think ...+++

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

So we're all just joking about an actual event transpiring into what will be a bloodbath?
You are kind of late to the blood bath show of ISIS over the past few years don't you think ...+++

ISIS is nothing in comparison if Saudi's and Iran and Israel decide to go at it for real!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

ISIS is nothing in comparison if Saudi's and Iran and Israel decide to go at it for real!
They still have to deal with Yemen first ...+++ eta or better yet Lebanon /Syria ...do you see any problems with this ? Oh thats right Russia/Turkey and on and on and on
edit on 11-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And we're in bed with the devil here. With all our rhetoric of supporting Israel, we literally are best friends with their worse enemy. Forget Iran, that's a basically made up enemy...we have them surrounded with military bases. Google it. Don't forget that we sold them weapons during reagans term too.

No We support Saudi Arabia despite them giving us Osama Bin Laden, 9/11, the San Bernadino shooters, Boko Harem, the Taliban, Al Queda and Isis. LOL

It would be like at the start of WW2 and Britain is facing war with Germany and we are best friends with Hitler. I still don't understand it or why most Americans don't care about it?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just flip that around and you will have a better understanding of whats trying to happen . +++

Sorry, but that doesn't make sense to me. Leaving things exactly as they are, ie. not involved in any way, just sitting back and watching events unfold is the logical route for Israel, IMO.

Yes, there are individuals in Israel who see things differently, and I've argued with them often. The majority, and I believe also Bebe, have no desire for this to ratchet up further, Too risky.

SA, however, has seen things change. If one, for arguments sake, splits the House of Saud into three camps-there's thousands of them, after all- you has the religious zealot crowd, the degenerates that like things as they are and the third might be those that change their 'views' depending who they're talking to or the current direction of the wind.....

The religious agenda has been going on for quite a while. Now? Both financial issues, via far lower oil prices, and the political issues in the ME in general threatens the very existence of SA as it exists. Iranian expansion of influence and perhaps military efforts 'seem' to threaten the comfort zone of the rulers in SA.

Plenty of motivation to become far more proactive than previously. Passive Israeli support? Yes. Intel, both humit and electronic co-operation has been ongoing for a while, if I understand correctly.

Active military? Why? The ME is split into so many camps that even those surrounding Israel are more stable for that proximity. Jordan is happy. So is Egypt. SA is working with Israel so that leaves Syria and their relation with Iran. Syria is a bit too busy to mess with Israel.

I'm with Israel on this one. Let SA and Iran have at it. Sit back and watch. Could be entertaining.....IF WE STAY OUT OF IT.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ill give you something better then that.

First a little background about my dad. He is a genius scientist. He is a Microbiologist, Chemist, Engineer, Military medic , Teacher, and was director of Research for a fortune 500 company. He was once summoned to the Whitehouse, for a meeting with the Vice President and secretary of Agriculture. They sent him over seas on US business. He built a PC from scratch from one of the three chips Intel produced in their first pour. No one had PCs then. He is quiet, honest, introvert, and extremely logical. He also is a Christian, and is certain scripture is correct.

Eight years ago, he told me that while researching prophecy in scripture, he found where Israel vastly expands their borders. He said They will take both Lebanon and Syria, and I believe there was another.

There was another interesting thing he told me. That the scripture tells that large oil reserves will be found in two locations. He told me exactly where they are, and I looked at them on Google Earth. One was just off shore. The other was some miles from a major city. Maybe Tel Aviv.
There was so much oil, that Israel has more then it needs, and sells the rest to Europe. They become fat and complacent over time, and then tragedy strikes.
edit on 11-11-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They've been at war for decades...

Saudi Arabia has fuelled, funded and inspired violence against the west for decades. In Africa their footsoldiers are slaughtering and kidnapping Christians on an unprecedented scale. In Asia their activities are growing too. I don't trust the Iranians that much, but I'll take them. I just want to see Saudi Arabia flattened and their disgusting, repulsive population suffer. They are filth to a man. I wont include their women since they suffer enough and will no doubt be left to fend for themselves when the goat fiddling male population high tail it out of there.
edit on 11-11-2017 by Br34kingp01nt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

Boom prediction.

Obviously you didn't read his post he specifically talks about a man in white and an ocean of blood.

How did you get Saudi Arabia from that? White cloth reflects the suns light, lowering temperature.

Many there dress in white clothing.

Edit: The dream of Middle Eastern man, desert dunes and oceans of blood is been coming true for decades.
edit on 11-11-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
(Bad joke deleted)
edit on 11-11-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
For the past few weeks I've been following a small facebook page about a dreamer and I was rather spooked this week about one of the posts.

This individual literally predicted the coming conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabi!

The post is from 25th October and this week we have this massive explosion of unknown events of tensions rising between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

A Foretold Event of Saudi Arabia and Iran

So are we about to see a massive war unfold? And is Israel about to be pulled into a war.

predicted what exactly?

don't get me wrong, i think his dream is related, but you're really stretching it. all he dreamed off was a man in white (every sane person will wear white clothes while walking in the desert) and an ocean of blood.

no mention of Iran.

no mention of Saudi Arabia.

nothing.

sure, with his recent comment he suggests it may be related to the current events, and i'm not saying it isn't, but the dream itself is plain simply too generic to draw any conclusions whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Iranian expansion of influence and perhaps military efforts 'seem' to threaten the comfort zone of the rulers in SA.
Not to nit pick here but shouldn't rulers be ruler now ? I see that Bahrain is blaming Iran for the pipe line explosion and calling it a act of terrorism . I don't think it possible for SA to go to war with Iran alone . If it turns into a missile shoot out then SA is in a heep big bunch of trouble . They sure wont launch a ground war . Israel will not get a air corridor through Syria or Iraq . Not likely they will fly there from SA seeing Iran has the S300's . Turkey is in Qatar and you could say so too is the US and they would have to be the one to OK the war ...or ,I would think they would .

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

Iranian expansion of influence and perhaps military efforts 'seem' to threaten the comfort zone of the rulers in SA.
Not to nit pick here but shouldn't rulers be ruler now ? I see that Bahrain is blaming Iran for the pipe line explosion and calling it a act of terrorism . I don't think it possible for SA to go to war with Iran alone . If it turns into a missile shoot out then SA is in a heep big bunch of trouble . They sure wont launch a ground war . Israel will not get a air corridor through Syria or Iraq . Not likely they will fly there from SA seeing Iran has the S300's . Turkey is in Qatar and you could say so too is the US and they would have to be the one to OK the war ...or ,I would think they would .

I'd agree that SA, alone, would be in deep doo doo alone against Iran. That's why I lean towards SA wanting Israel involved rather than the other way around.

F-35s, from the little I know, would have zero problem with any S series SAM.

At least up until Trump, the six F-22s in the UAE were as much of a barrier to Israel as they were a 'message' to Iran...

Besides, an actual defeat of Iran wouldn't be necessary. Merely stopping any military action by Iran in Yemen or any other nation between the two would create a 'draw' of sorts. That may be the 'end goal' if no further support for SA by any other nation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join