It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia At WAR!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade
Anyone reading the Bible can predict the future because the false Prophet (pope) obeys its' rules and uses his Jesuit goon squad to make it transpire.

i cannot wait for when they attack Iran and get wiped off the face of the planet even before they launch a single attack on Iran.

They live by the sword, they all die by the sword.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

In April of 2018 there will be conflict in the Middle East.

Boom prediction.

I’ve got a better one.

At some point this year tensions will increase in the Middle East. The Saudi/Iran situation will deteriorate.

2018 will see war on several fronts as Saudi Arabia try to break the stranglehold of Iran.

These can be seen as proxy wars for Israel, who will themselves re enter Lebanon to take on Hezzbolah.

No need for dreams, visions, tea leaves or anything else.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Eight years ago, he told me that while researching prophecy in scripture, he found where Israel vastly expands their borders. He said They will take both Lebanon and Syria, and I believe there was another.
Doesn't the anti-Christ fight on the side of Israel or against their enemies and loose in the end ? I am thinking about the 4 beasts that arise North ,South .East and West where the little horn comes up . The other 3 beasts are allowed to continue for a time afterwards ...just sayin

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Here's a possibility no one seems to mention. Perhaps this is how oil prices recover...or even set new heights.

Iranian oil at risk AND Saudi oil???

Maybe Israel has nothing to do with this new twist. Europe would be forced to defend SA as it's their major source. Iran is China's source.

Ouch.

edit on 11-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Iran is setting in a great spot to run a pipeline to the EU , SA not so much . SA sells oil to China already . Its the failure of the break up of Syria that puts SA in a position to not be able to compete in oil and gas in the west . That is why I think Qatar decided to bail on the Syrian war and team up with the only other pipe line option to the west . SA didn't like that and you know the rest of the story . eta And we have to factor in Russias ability to provide oil and gas to the EU through pipe lines . no need to go to war to get gas and oil at market prices . Russia is perfectly placed and has the product .
edit on 11-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I do remember him talking about a Ram, and who that was. There was another beast too. There is a big fight that is coming up soon. I will ask him soon who that was and what is going on now. And where we are presently.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you would have been following those of us on ATS who have actually been reporting on World war 3 since last year you would have noticed and become aware of these events much sooner than some vague estimation from a dreamer. You would have paid attention when we reported on Irans drone fields in Syria, their militias in Iraq and Syria, their ballistic missile strikes, and the protest of the Saudis every time Iran made an attack on the terrorists with Wahhabi backing. Or perhaps more recently, then Qatar fiasco being the KSA's red line.

However, it is guaranteed not to explode into a bigger conflict due to the internal purging by the Kingdom and the fact that the only way it is possible for Saudi to take on Iran directly is with direct US backing, which would lead to direct Russian backing on the other side. As a result, this is pretty much going to stay a proxy battle between Iran backed Hezbollah, Houthis, and the Saudi/Israeli backed Nusra/Qaeda/IS front.

Iran has proven its regional force projection with direct supply and deployment of ground forces, drone and ballistic missile strikes and logistics support to their proxies. Unfortunately all the house of Saud can project is money to poor African and Latin American mercenaries to come to Yemen and die. Although, thanks to our effective Patriot defense systems the Saudis have managed to defend themselves from the Ballistic missile threats rather well.

Personally I have been a bit satisfied with the efforts the new Crown Prince (soon to be King) in his goals to modernize he country and leave extremism behind. Historically, I would have preferred us to be closer to Iran, but they don't seem to like serving our interests the way the Saudis do even though socially and politically the Iranians are closer to Europe or America than the KSA.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I’m afraid this is the “Deep State” plan. A war against Iran.

It’s been brewing for a while now.

I think Trump, Jared, and this Saudi Crown Prince Salman planned this when Trump visited Saudi.

The only one to stop this is Putin.

Sometime soon, Trump will denounce the Iran nuclear deal and provoke Iran. By then You’ll’ have this trouble in Yemen and Lebanon so firs up it could ignite the war

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I can't really blame Iran for keeping the west at a safe distance based on the past to tell you the truth .As far as SA modernizing ,well I can't see how they can pull that off other then completely replacing the local population with other people . Even trying to re-work Islam to a moderate tone would mean something other then Islam or anything I have seen except maybe one sect . Just the severe nature in the way they have dealt with their princes will be causing a lot of internal problems for them for years to come . Its like the jail house gone wild at the moment and expecting to reform the place into a Baptist Church .

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The only one to stop this is Putin.
He kind of holds some very important cards eh . I can't see him letting Iran fall ...Not after putting the effort into Syria that he did . I think he knows that to do so would mean that Russia would have to wait in line for their turn . Better to engage the enemy on your neighbors property .
edit on 11-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Now Saudi Arabia wants to pull Israel into it as well
Just flip that around and you will have a better understanding of whats trying to happen . +++

Exactly....Israel is trying to martyr Saudi Arabia and has been double-ending the Saudis like Isreal does with EVERYONE and when the Saudis discover they have been set-up just like they helped Isreal try to set up the USA.....well methinks the Saudis will be Saudis and go ape on Isreal and maybe even return the favor and sandbag them back.....for sure the global cabal will sacrifice one of those 2 countries and because most of the civilised world knows what Isreal has done to humanity and what kind of massive dark power resides there ......the Saudis will be martyered sooner than later IMHO ...and "someone" will get to split up all their oil after all .....lol....unless they are pro-active and spill the beans and turn on Isreal now before its to late.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
1) Saudi Arabia is not at war as the west would love to believe. It's not gonna get its war.
2) Israel's intention of "sharing intel" on Iran is laughable, as they were already doing it fro the past 10 years without ever being able to spark the war they wanted.
3) I see a concern in Israel about what's happening with Lebanon... and hey should be concerned, especially if they are fomenting the crisis as they did in 2006.
4) Nope... GRU is not too much distracted by the upcoming FIFA World Cup ....

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Check your history on Arabia. The Hashemites controlled the holy shrines until a cabal of Saud Wahabists ran them off to Jordan, in around 1936. If the new King wants to put paid to the Wahabis, then I bet the King of Jordan is available to help him out. If this new KSA King puts his foot down, and knocks off any funding for Wahabi Mosques, around the world, just like Trump just knocked off zillions of $$, aid to Pakistan, a new softer brand of Islam will take over, around the world, pretty quickly.

So, just as I'm writing this, the Haqani Network, supplying the Taliban, from Pakistan, is seeing a new wolf at their door. Its a rusty red haired critter, called a Trump. How much, turning the Awan Bros. over on Obama, and the Pak. Secret Service, has to do with this turnaround, remains to be seen. But between the end of the Ottoman Caliphate, and 1936, Britain used Indian security and merchant services to control Arabia, and provide them with Rupees for a currency.

The Hashemites apparently went along reluctantly, and that's my take on why they were banished to Jordan after 1936. If this new KSA King follows through, it may well be that the Wahabiis, just didn't know when to quit, and that caused their worldwide downfall. If nothing else, the Wahabis played a large part in organizing native Muslims to toss out English and Dutch Colonists, from their great diaspora, in the South West Pacific. And then the Japanese finished off the colonists, in places like Singapore, Formosa, and Hong Kong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join