It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shinzo Abe gracefully falls into a bunker during round of golf with President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

the thread is about abe's fall on the golf course, the articles are about abes fall on the golf course and trumps culpability therein, if you cant see how the articles fall in the purview of this threads topic then your just blinding yourself.

Trump had no culpability , he was not involved in Mr Abe's bunker dive in any way.

what the msm says about abes fall is relevant to a thread about abes fall, funny you would want so bad to hide the msm's angle on this, guess your starting to feel shame for their clear bias....

Seriously ? , who cares what the MSM have to say about anything.
Of course it makes sense that I would feel shame for their bias.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Trump had no culpability , he was not involved in Mr Abe's bunker dive in any way.

indeed i agree, but that is an opinion you are expressing in direct conflict with the opinion some MSM expressed.

Seriously ? , who cares what the MSM have to say about anything.
Of course it makes sense that I would feel shame for their bias.

the many people who still watch the MSM care what they say, and like it or not there are many users of this website who still listen to the MSM. therefore pointing out the fallacy of the MSM's opinions is important to those who still listen to them.

it is good to hear that the MSM's angle is not important to you, this thread is not purely for your entertainment however, it is a presentation to the users of the site, so on the subject this thread posits, it is of value to some to include the MSM's angle here, especially where it may help some deny ignorance...

<< 1   >>

join