It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know the man walking away from the Grassy Knool/ JFK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The man in the picture i uploaded (far left walking away) Who is he, was he identified?

I find his behaviour to be abnormal. Turning around while the President just got shot in the head and walking off somewhere, just feels off for me? The reaction you expect the man would be froze on the spot and would be staring down at the terrible sight below him? This man does the opposite, does a u turn, and walks off.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kieran1

The white bell shaped image is a man walking away?

I did not know this person existed. I look forward to any info, will stand by.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's my crazy uncle.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It was George Bush jr. getting first hand experience. J Edgar Hoover gave him the assignment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The Zapruder film in slow mo is all i needed to know it was a crossfire and that guy would have to be either going to see who was shooting from that fence or that person was likely in on the assassination.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Who is he

Clearly it's the no-armed, one-legged man!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's The Comedian.

Seriously though, a forensic recreation of the scene in three dimensions, including audio , shows all shots coming from the depository window.

There are other interesting people on the ground that day, like the "Babushka Woman", and none of them shot JFK.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Back and to the left...........

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
That's James Sutton, AKA Jimmy Files. He was a known hit man for the Chicago mob. Jimmy admittedly made the shot with a Remington.222 fireball pistol, then dropped it into his brefcase and walked away from the wooden fence.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ted Cruz' father

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Probably one of these 3 (from the Muchmore film):

Only one were identified (Emmet Hudson)...

In the below picture, you can see three men standing on the steps with the best view of the Presidents murder. Only one (the man in the middle) has been identified. One of these men was Emmet Hudson, who is now deceased. Hudson was a groundskeeper for Dealey Plaza who was thoroughly interviewed on record about what he saw. His recollection of the events is sketchy at best as evidenced by claiming the time between the first and second shots were two minutes apart. But the other men may have a great story as they obviously had the best view of the assassination of anyone there that day. The man on the right is an unidentified black male – having been described as black by Hudson and appearing to be so in the photographs. This man’s actions were fairly well documented in film. Within seconds of the shots, the men on the steps appear to be aware of what is happening. They appear panicked, one of them waves his hands and the black man looks around frantically and then runs up the steps. The other man in the red shirt has never been identified either, but you can see they both panic as they witness one of the most horrific crime scenes in American history.
Source

The entire film...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It was the Sprint "Can you hear me now?" guy...Sorry.
edit on 10-11-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I was informed by a JFK researcher . The man has never been identified by anyone officially. There is a picture of a man (wearing similar like clothing) standing with a woman with child after the shooting. The Jimmy Darnell film, see this!

Some people speculate the man ran back to protect his wife standing somewhere else with child. This is pure speculation. The man identity remains a mystery.
edit on 10-11-2017 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
That's James Sutton, AKA Jimmy Files. He was a known hit man for the Chicago mob. Jimmy admittedly made the shot with a Remington.222 fireball pistol, then dropped it into his brefcase and walked away from the wooden fence.

I listened to his story on Youtube. Convincing tale and maybe true? Alarm bells went off though when he said his spoke to Jesus, appeared to him and he meant it literally. If you seeing Jesus in person you likely insane. Insane people convince themselves of things are not true! He also offered no evidence of shooting Kennedy. Though he talks about taking a photograph with Oswald before the shooting and, burying a mob ledger with the Kennedy killing mentioned in it. This ledger if its 20 years old or more would go a long way to proving his story.
edit on 10-11-2017 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kieran1
The man in the picture i uploaded (far left walking away) Who is he, was he identified?

I find his behaviour to be abnormal. Turning around while the President just got shot in the head and walking off somewhere, just feels off for me? The reaction you expect the man would be froze on the spot and would be staring down at the terrible sight below him? This man does the opposite, does a u turn, and walks off.

If he is the dude who was standing on the stairs with 2 others dudes......you nailed it......he was expecting the final shot which came from down by his feet coming out of the sewer hole located in the limos forward front right lower quadrant.

Keep digging ....you will find video where you can see the gun-smoke coming out of the sewer hole.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

It’s Roger McDowell walking away after he spits on Kramer.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kieran1

originally posted by: Nickn3

I listened to his story on Youtube. Convincing tale and maybe true? Alarm bells went off though when he said his spoke to Jesus, appeared to him and he meant it literally. If you seeing Jesus in person you likely insane. Insane people convince themselves of things are not true! He also offered no evidence of shooting Kennedy. Though he talks about taking a photograph with Oswald before the shooting and, burying a mob ledger with the Kennedy killing mentioned in it. This ledger if its 20 years old or more would go a long way to proving his story.

James Files was in the sewer drain....he is saying what he has to to stay alive.....he is being used as smokescreen.....the Mob was in the sewers naturally and the dude we see on the stairs who knew the shot was coming was connected and was an observer in the perfect spot.

There were multiple snipers who didnt do their jobs properly for many reasons.....the entire Coup de tat was a mess and had they missed the last opportunity from the sewer JFK might have survived.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Watched a TV special a week or 2 ago that claimed, with convincing evidence, that the 3rd shell casing found in the book depository was nothing more than a chamber plug to keep the chamber and barrel of Oswald's rifle clean. In actuality, the 3rd shot was from the following secret service car following Kennedy. After hearing shots from the book depository, a secret service agent with an M-16 stood up looking backward toward Oswald's direction with the M-16 pointed in Kennedy's direction as he was falling backward back into the back seat of the following car. Tried to find a link to the show but failed. Regardless, it was an extremely convincing and believable presentation. A Secret Service agent accidentally fired the killing headshot. Totally explains the intense government cover-up.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Oh that is Daniel Mung.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join