It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Hillary! Hello Michele!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There's people out there wondering why Donna Brazille is suddenly everywhere touting her new book and suddenly so eager to throw Hillary under the bus.

She's even been in enemy territory---like Fox---telling everyone how poor Hillary's health was during the campaign and how she stole the nomination from Bernie, etc. etc.

Now, you might say she's just trying to save her own butt, but I don't think so.

There's something more going on for sure.

She's distracting us. She's helping to get rid of Hillary for good to make way for... Michele!

Brazille wouldn't be feeding red meat to the enemy unless she had support somewhere---others from the DNC behind her. She wouldn't write that book and risk everything unless someone, somewhere had some ulterior motive for her to do so.

And Obama, whose been awfully quiet lately, is up to something.

Mark my words.

They're going to be pedaling Michele for 2020...

But first, they have to make sure Hillary goes away.

And goes away for good----as in no more public adulation or hopes for public office.

What say you?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Maybe you're chain of events tie in, but I've always thought Michelle would run eventually.

While everyone is bitching partisan points on the left and right, dynasty families have kept the same agenda for some time now.

Constant war. This country is at war at all times, and the public is behind it for God knows why. How many other countries spend near this amount?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
hope she doesnt...

there should be a law where unqualified people arent allowed to run for fking president

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I have been watching this guy and think he gets it .Donna is in a never never land place but I think the DNC is as well . Over 30 indictments is bound to hit some big name Dems sooner or later . Too soon to call I guess

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

She would win, if she ran. But I don't think she will.

So far the best theory I've seen for Donna Brazile doing what she is doing is because a cabal of democrats have decided to distance themselves from what is the growing prospect that the Clinton machine is finally going to be taken down for their alleged criminal activities.

Warren's statements certainly didn't do HRC any favors.

Xcathdra posted this article. It's well worth the read.

How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss What I am about to say will get alot of backlash from members. But I would trust miss O than Trump or miss crooked. Call me crazy but that is how I feel. Trump just raised the swamp and all his die hards still follow along like sheep in the night. And to be honest she would beat him every time.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1 Hate to break it to ya but no. I do want to hear why you think it will. I love learning and will not discredit you if you have a valid argument.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Obamas, Clintons, and Bushes are all part of the same team.

You could elect any or all of them and they'd all be pushing the same agenda...a new world order agenda.

Don't you realize that?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
hope she doesnt...

there should be a law where unqualified people arent allowed to run for fking president

WRONG.

That means Ruling Establishment career politician cronies would reign supreme For Ever.

There should be a law against 'First Spouses' from running, otherwise we face 16 year administrations. Women were never even remotely likely to and run for POTUS back when the existing limits were last worked on. Now that this 'glass ceiling' noise aint going away, we can expect strategic runs like the Clinton's did; like the Obama's quite possibly planned all along.

And this is some circumnavigation of term limits laws BS. Monarchy wannabe dynasty BS. Concentration of power BS (as we just saw gone wrong the first time out the gates with the Clinton's).

edit on 9-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss What I realize is that anyone that gets put in office in America is against the people. And putting Trump in office furthers that agenda faster than any other person would. If you don't see that than I am sorry. Good luck

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Just out of curiosity, what are the qualifications to be President? I don't think I've ever seen 'em written down...

Mostly because those qualifications vary from voter to voter.

My list of qualification criteria might be wholly different from yours, as an example.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
To own the world lola reply to: seagull Here is the list.
Sorry I posted that is a odd way.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree with your first part, but not so much on the spouse issue. It seems unfair to penalize a spouse's opportunities because of another spouse's job.

I'd rather we revisit term limits across the board. Something like President's get one six year term. That's it. Congress gets two and that's it. Justices, a 10 year term.

Would solve so many problems.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

lol. Donna is just a person that wasn't happy with her job who saw a chance to get paid by complaining in public about the things she used to complain about in private. She is a typical SJW crybaby. She is just taking advantage of gullible hillary haters to make some bank by selling a book. Every time you see her on tv she is there for one reason only, to promote her book. It's sad to see good journalists fall for this crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Meh. Some will agree with you. I'm not one of them, but that's OK. I think Trump was a bad idea...she who shall not be named was a nightmare waiting to happen. Michelle Obama is a cipher to me, in that I know little about her...though what I do know I don't particularly like...but who knows.

If she wants to run...why she would after watching her husband age so spectacularly over an eight year span, is quite beyond me, but she's allowed to if she wishes.

I'd definitely prefer someone else, as my siggy down below would indicate...but this country has come a long ways since Mrs. Obama and I, since I'm older than she is, were children. Forty plus years ago, this wouldn't have even reached pipe dream status, much less a possibility.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Certainly wouldn't hurt. But you and I both know that's never, ever going to happen. Want to see broad based bi-partisan cooperation in Congress? Put this idea before 'em. You'll see it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: loam I like your idea but a six year term is a long time. Maybe like a two year term with a chance of running one more time?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
hope she doesnt...

Never. The american dream states: Anyone can have the hope that they can one day become president. Take that away and this place becomes a little less free.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Great , I am glad you don't ...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

For POTUS, you get the husband "elected" the first time and then the wife "elected" the second time and there you go 2X the terms for the same crew. You might get a different Press Secretary, but beyond that expect all the same cabinet, cronies, special interests, hatchetmen, agendas, and most importantly the same duo in the 'First Bedroom'. It's bad enough we always get suck with the networks behind the Two Party System so we need all of the checks possible to these concentration of power overkill scene we can possibly reach for. The other branches etc a totally different story in these figurehead terms.

And the single term thing NEEDS to be the case as well. They all do the same PR playbook where they softpeddle their tyranny BS until re-election; where the whole time they were stacking the deck to hit the overkill switch as soon as re-elected. And then this BS goes on each new Two Party POTUS adds a new stack of tyranny on top of the previous stack array ad infinitum.
edit on 9-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join